New crypt. See /usr/news/crypt.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: There are a lot of "Sundays" in my week.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: There are a lot of "Sundays" in my week.Odd Bodkin
`* Re: There are a lot of "Sundays" in my week.Michael Moroney
 `* Re: There are a lot of "Sundays" in my week.Odd Bodkin
  +* Re: Seattle is a veritable slumlord.Michael Moroney
  |+* Re: I blame the "pigeon" feeders (Moroney), not the pigeons (them).Michael Moroney
  ||`* Re: I blame the "pigeon" feeders (Moroney), not the pigeons (them).Odd Bodkin
  || `* Re: Ms Odd Bodkin, please stick to Instagram.Odd Bodkin
  ||  +* Re: Ms Sociopath.Odd Bodkin
  ||  |`* Re: Ms Odd Bodkin, you're rewarding me.Odd Bodkin
  ||  | `- Re: Ms Odd Bodkin is a lonely sociopath.Odd Bodkin
  ||  `* Re: Ms Sociopath.Michael Moroney
  ||   `- Re: Ms Sociopath.Maciej Wozniak
  |`* Re: I blame the "pigeon" feeders (Moroney), not the pigeons (them).chrisv
  | `- Re: Your bathroom smells worse.chrisv
  `- Re: Seattle is a veritable slumlord.Odd Bodkin

1
Re: There are a lot of "Sundays" in my week.

<s80gpl$1n1h$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60069&group=sci.physics.relativity#60069

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: There are a lot of "Sundays" in my week.
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 13:51:49 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Tue, 18 May 2021 13:51 UTC

<Jeff-Relf.Me @.> wrote:
> http://Jeff-Relf.Me/SleepPat.PNG & http://Jeff-Relf.Me/SleepPat.HTM
> estimate when I'd wake up ( if undisturbed ).
>
> 5:40pm WakeUp. // Tomorrow, May 18, 2021, I'll probably
> // wake up right when the banks close.
> //
> // Two weeks from now,
> // I'll probably wake up at 5am.
>
> 3 DaysOff/Week. // Today, this is fairly normal;
> // but my "days off" are bunched together.
>
> 24:27 HrDays. // Like most people, Sunday morning,
> // I wake up later when undisturbed.
> //
> // There are a lot of "Sundays" in my week.
>
> 8:36 HrNights. // How long I'd sleep ( if undisturbed ).
>
> 13:01 HrsOnLn. // Few do this, especially on a desktop PC.
>
> I could explain my input data & source code;
> but, likely, you wouldn't understand.
>
> Instead, it's just an idea that you could implement,
> if you wanted to. I need it, you probably don't.
>
> P.S. How is feeding pigeons not a problem ?!
> Why reward vice & punish virtue ?!
>
> Deadbeats run the planet now... & they -love- "asset inflation".
> Free "bread & circuses" too. Free rent.
>
> P.P.S. What's greener than "Greenhouse Earth" ?
>
> P.P.P.S. Einstein, Tesla & Mark Twain believed in "superdeterminism".
>
> Each picks the "most useful" assumption ( for each ).
> If you're a Hollywood producer, or a TV "scientist",
> the many worlds - assumption - fills your pockets.
>
> Tesla had little use ( or regard ) for Einstein's Relativity.
>
> Still, Einstein's assumptions (Relativity)
> are extremely -useful- when you need to develop
> a GPS system that requires atomic clocks orbiting Earth.

Verbal pollution.

Take yourself back to sci.physics and stay there.

Re: There are a lot of "Sundays" in my week.

<s80l4h$3iq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60074&group=sci.physics.relativity#60074

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 11:05:54 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 18 May 2021 15:05 UTC

> <Jeff-Relf.Me @.> wrote:
>> http://Jeff-Relf.Me/SleepPat.PNG & http://Jeff-Relf.Me/SleepPat.HTM

So right after you tell Mike F. "nobody cares", I see this post. Ironic.
What kind of crazy thinking allows you to tell someone "nobody cares"
yet you post that?

On 5/18/2021 9:51 AM, Odd Bodkin wrote:

> Verbal pollution.
>
> Take yourself back to sci.physics and stay there.

Doesn't belong there, either. Relf has no idea how to use the
Newsgroups: line correctly.

Re: There are a lot of "Sundays" in my week.

<s80m2l$k70$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60075&group=sci.physics.relativity#60075

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 15:21:57 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Tue, 18 May 2021 15:21 UTC

Michael Moroney <moroney@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote:
>> <Jeff-Relf.Me @.> wrote:
>>> http://Jeff-Relf.Me/SleepPat.PNG & http://Jeff-Relf.Me/SleepPat.HTM
>
> So right after you tell Mike F. "nobody cares", I see this post. Ironic.
> What kind of crazy thinking allows you to tell someone "nobody cares"
> yet you post that?
>

> On 5/18/2021 9:51 AM, Odd Bodkin wrote:
>

>> Verbal pollution.
>>
>> Take yourself back to sci.physics and stay there.
>>

> Doesn't belong there, either. Relf has no idea how to use the
> Newsgroups: line correctly.

It is repulsive that lonely, disaffected, alienated people use these
unmoderated venues for verbal vandalism just because they can. It’s the
equivalent of taking a dump in the gutter in a school zone. In Relf’s case,
he has surrounded himself with so much squalor for so long that he thinks
that his own squalid habits are an acceptable social norm.

Re: Seattle is a veritable slumlord.

<s8227o$2gf$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60101&group=sci.physics.relativity#60101

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Seattle is a veritable slumlord.
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 23:55:38 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 19 May 2021 03:55 UTC

On 5/18/2021 8:44 PM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
> Moroney replied ( to me ):

>>> So right after you tell Mike F. "nobody cares", I see this post. Ironic.
>>> What kind of crazy thinking allows you to tell someone "nobody cares"
>>> yet you post that?
>
> I said _you_ probably wouldn't care, Moroney.

Do you really think Mike Fontenot cares about your sleep schedule?

> Moroney replied ( to Bodkin ):
>>>
>>> Doesn't belong there, either.
>
> "Sci.Physics.Relativity" was created to reduce the noise in "Sci.Physics".

So why spread your noise to both groups plus the Linux group?

> People see the word "Relativity" and think "moral relativity",
> i.e. " I don't give a shit about anyone but me " anarchy.

no it stands for Einstein's SR/GR. The name doesn't matter a bit to the
"I don't give a shit about anyone but me" crowd (which includes yourself).

> Bodkin:
>> Relf has surrounded himself with so much squalor, for so long,
>> that he thinks it's acceptable.
>
> Thank you, Bodkin & Moroney ! Without you, few would see my posts.

Like all the other narcissists here, you need the attention, don't you.

> Too bad you guys are married;
> otherwise, you too could live _cheaply_, like me.

I do live relatively cheaply. But I never would want to live in a one
room basement cell, and take my life in my hands whenever I leave it,
due to all the druggie/criminal squatters you can't get rid of.

Re: Seattle is a veritable slumlord.

<s82usv$d7q$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60114&group=sci.physics.relativity#60114

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 12:04:47 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Wed, 19 May 2021 12:04 UTC

<Jeff-Relf.Me @.> wrote:

> Thank you, Bodkin & Moroney ! Without you, few would see my posts.

Off topic spamming shit bucket posts. Go away.

You have no dignity.

--
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Re: I blame the "pigeon" feeders (Moroney), not the pigeons (them).

<s83g69$13b4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60128&group=sci.physics.relativity#60128

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: I blame the "pigeon" feeders (Moroney), not the pigeons (them).
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 12:59:56 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 19 May 2021 16:59 UTC

On 5/19/2021 1:42 AM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
> Michael Moroney replied ( to me ):
>>> Too bad you guys are married;
>>> otherwise, you too could live _cheaply_, like me.
>>
>> I do live relatively cheaply. But I never would want to live in a one
>> room basement cell, and take my life in my hands whenever I leave it,
>> due to all the druggie/criminal squatters you can't get rid of.
>
> I live on a main floor, 269 SqFt room ( 21.5' x 12.5' ), 9 foot ceiling:

About the size of my living room, in my older, low end house.

> 4 large windows ( 2 are floor-to-ceiling ).
> Adjacent to the "commercial" kitchen & the back door.
>
> Full-sized refrigerator-freezer.
> Fancy toaster oven ( nice digital display ).
> Extra large, commercial grade, high-powered microwave.
> 8 quart "Instant Pot".

Yes I have appliances, too.

> Floor-to-Ceiling Shelving ( connected baskets ).
> A well-stocked pantry/freezer.

Which you don't dare use because your "housemates" would help themselves?

Ewwww... or is that how you keep your "housemates" from taking your stuff?

> Tools of every kind.
> Plenty of 45 gallon 3-mil contractor bags, 40" x 48".
> A 10 inch thick foam bed in a super-strong mattress cover.
> An all-metal box fan ( pointed at my head, to help me sleep ).
>
> 3,500 $ worth of the best computer equipment,
> not counting the stuff I don't use regularly.
>
> As for the squatters...
> I blame the "pigeon" feeders (you), not the pigeons (them).

Why me? Other than paying taxes to a blue state, some of which is used
for that, I don't "feed the pigeons".

>> Do you really think Mike Fontenot cares about your sleep schedule ?
>
> No, that's why I said: " I need it, you probably don't ".

So why mention it, other than to generate some noise vandalism in those
groups?

>>> "Sci.Physics.Relativity" was created to reduce the noise in "Sci.Physics".
>>
>> So why spread your noise to both groups plus the Linux group ?
>
> You seem to "enjoy" it ( discord style );
> otherwise, you'd just ignore me,
> instead of continually quoting me, so others see it.

No, I am here to watch all the crackpots being crackpots. I poke and
prod them to get more reactions, providing more entertainment.

>>> People see the word "Relativity" and think "moral relativity",
>>> i.e. " I don't give a shit about anyone but me " anarchy.
>>
>> No, it stands for Einstein's SR/GR.
>
> Thank you, Capt. oblivious.

So what's with the "moral relativity" crap?

>>> Thank you, Bodkin & Moroney ! Without you, few would see my posts.
>>
>> Like all the other narcissists here, you need the attention, don't you.
>
> No, my posts are like an (open) diary, to clarify my thinking.

If that were true you wouldn't jump for joy for making your posts more
visible. A narcissist would, however. A diary, on the other hand, is
almost always kept private. So most people would conclude...

Re: I blame the "pigeon" feeders (Moroney), not the pigeons (them).

<s83hpv$1rcu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60129&group=sci.physics.relativity#60129

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 17:27:27 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Wed, 19 May 2021 17:27 UTC

>>> Like all the other narcissists here, you need the attention, don't you.
>>
>> No, my posts are like an (open) diary, to clarify my thinking.
>
> If that were true you wouldn't jump for joy for making your posts more
> visible. A narcissist would, however. A diary, on the other hand, is
> almost always kept private. So most people would conclude...

Exactly. Relf is being dishonest here. An open diary can be a blog.
Treating a discussion group like a personal diary is both dismissive of
others in the group (“this is for me, I don’t care about you”) and also
attention-whoring (“pay attention to my peculiar lifestyle!”). It is
sociopathic and tone-deaf. Relf’s sociopathy is well-known and
long-standing.

Re: I blame the "pigeon" feeders (Moroney), not the pigeons (them).

<u0paagh041glka50alce11t4n76psookh9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60133&group=sci.physics.relativity#60133

From: chr...@nospam.invalid (chrisv)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,comp.os.linux.advocacy,sci.physics
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 14:17:42 -0500
 by: chrisv - Wed, 19 May 2021 19:17 UTC

Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote:

> Two 8 gallon "Vittles Vault" containers ( my pride and joy ).

That's a lot of poop! It must smell "wonderful" in there.

--
"[The assault on the capital] was actually a protest and not a riot."
- lying kook RonB

Re: Ms Odd Bodkin, please stick to Instagram.

<s840f1$6cu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60139&group=sci.physics.relativity#60139

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Ms Odd Bodkin, please stick to Instagram.
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 21:37:37 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Wed, 19 May 2021 21:37 UTC

<Jeff-Relf.Me @.> wrote:
> Ms Odd Bodkin:
>> Treating a discussion group like a personal diary
>> is both dismissive of others in the group
>> (“this is for me, I don’t care about you”) and also
>> attention-whoring (“pay attention to my peculiar lifestyle!”).
>>
>> It is sociopathic and tone-deaf.
>> Relf’s sociopathy is well-known and long-standing.
>
> Please stick to Instagram, Ms Odd Bodkin.

That’s not me. I don’t embroider. But fun that you looked for me.

> https://www.instagram.com/theoddbodkin/
> https://www.instagram.com/oddbodkin/
> https://www.oddbodkin.com/
>
> The fact that you think you can chase off _me_,
> an avid USENET user ever since 1986, Utah,
> tells me that you're not well suited for this.

The fact that you despoil unmoderated newsgroups BECAUSE they are
unmoderated tells me you are a sociopath.

> You should be able to ignore me.

Sociopaths should not be ignored. If you don’t want your boorish behavior
to be condemned, try not doing boorish things.

Re: Ms Sociopath.

<s8436f$14hd$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60141&group=sci.physics.relativity#60141

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Ms Sociopath.
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 22:24:16 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Wed, 19 May 2021 22:24 UTC

<Jeff-Relf.Me @.> wrote:
> Ms Sociopath, a.k.a. "Odd Bodkin", replied ( to me ):
>>> You should be able to ignore me.
>>
>> Sociopaths should not be ignored.
>
> You can't bully me, Ms Sociopath.

Don’t confuse being reprimanded for sociopathic behavior with being
bullied. You earn every slap you get.

--
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Re: Your bathroom smells worse.

<7g5bag1pm1itmcl37jkfkdfdk103pthaok@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60144&group=sci.physics.relativity#60144

From: chr...@nospam.invalid (chrisv)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,comp.os.linux.advocacy,sci.physics
Subject: Re: Your bathroom smells worse.
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 17:51:32 -0500
 by: chrisv - Wed, 19 May 2021 22:51 UTC

Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote:

>MrChrisV:
>> > Two 8 gallon "Vittles Vault" containers ( my pride and joy ).
>>
>> That's a lot of poop!
>
>Yes, 5 weeks worth !
>
>> It must smell "wonderful" in there.
>
>Again: I've _many_ visitors, every day; no complaints.
>
>Your bathroom smells worse, I bet.

You're a very silly person.

--
"Not enough people are taking the snake oil lethal injection,
apparently." - kook RonB

Re: Ms Odd Bodkin, you're rewarding me.

<s8495s$11j0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60148&group=sci.physics.relativity#60148

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Ms Odd Bodkin, you're rewarding me.
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 00:06:20 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Thu, 20 May 2021 00:06 UTC

<Jeff-Relf.Me @.> wrote:
> Ms Odd Bodkin replied ( to me ):
>>> You can't bully me, Ms Sociopath.
>>
>> Don’t confuse being reprimanded for sociopathic behavior
>> with being bullied. You earn every slap you get.
>
> Every time you quote me, you're rewarding me.

And so you confess to attention-whoring, you lonely and alienated old man.
Let’s just keep that out in the wide open.

> If you really want to "punish" me: ignore me.

Your feeble manipulation is silly.

> Again: You should stick to Instagram, where you belong.

I don’t have an Instagram account.

--
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Re: Ms Sociopath.

<s84g10$115n$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60151&group=sci.physics.relativity#60151

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 22:03:16 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 20 May 2021 02:03 UTC

On 5/19/2021 6:00 PM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
> Ms Sociopath, a.k.a. "Odd Bodkin", replied ( to me ):
>>> You should be able to ignore me.
>>
>> Sociopaths should not be ignored.
>
> You can't bully me, Ms Sociopath.

I will agree with Odd, your actions here are sociopathic in nature. And
telling you about it isn't bullying.

Re: Ms Sociopath.

<0528d22e-3a1d-44a5-929a-fe9f6103109bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60154&group=sci.physics.relativity#60154

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 21:17:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Thu, 20 May 2021 04:17 UTC

On Thursday, 20 May 2021 at 04:03:20 UTC+2, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 5/19/2021 6:00 PM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
> > Ms Sociopath, a.k.a. "Odd Bodkin", replied ( to me ):
> >>
> >> Sociopaths should not be ignored.
> >
> > You can't bully me, Ms Sociopath.
> >
> I will agree with Odd, your actions here are sociopathic in nature.

On the other hand, you and your fellow Odd were trained
in sociopathy by your moronic church.

Re: Ms Odd Bodkin is a lonely sociopath.

<s85g7s$17nl$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60170&group=sci.physics.relativity#60170

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Ms Odd Bodkin is a lonely sociopath.
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 11:13:00 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Thu, 20 May 2021 11:13 UTC

<Jeff-Relf.Me @.> wrote:
> Ms Odd Bodkin replied ( to me ):
>> And so you confess to attention-whoring,
>> you lonely and alienated old man.
>>
>> Let’s just keep that out in the wide open.
>
> I've never felt the least bit lonely, quite the opposite.
>
> You, on the other hand, are a lonely sociopath.

Gee, Relf, I haven’t tried “I know you are but what am I?” since the 3rd
grade. Not surprised it’s still your best shot.

--
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables