Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 12:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Google, thanks, you have Balanced Search hits on Dan Christensen and
Kibo Parry, but now, can you balance the search hits on Rose M. Patten, Linda
Hasenfratz, Dr Hau Harvard, Dr. Lisa Randall, Dr. Jill Pipher, Sheldon
Glashow, Steven Weinberg
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 24 May 2021 19:00 UTC

Thanks Google, you have Balanced search hits on "Dan Christensen math" where in the 7th hit on first page exposes Dan as a 7 year nonstop stalker with his 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. And thanks for Kibo Parry balanced search hit, although his first three hits on page 1 says Kibo is God, that his 6th hit exposes him for what he is really worth-- a 28 year nonstop demonizing stalker of no value to either sci.math or sci.physics.

But, please, Google make the search hits of Rose M. Patten, Linda Hasenfratz, Lawrence Bacow, Dominic Barton, James Leech, fair and balanced with these hits showing up as one of the first 10 hits:

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: 77,233 Student victims of Lawrence Bacow's Harvard from stalker Kibo Parry Moroney with his 938 is 12% short 945, his 10 OR 4 = 14 with AND as subtraction, and his mindless belief real electron = 0.5MeV when true electron is muon
Filthy stalker of Kibo Parry Moroney, Barry Shein, Nicholas Thompson (Wired cover). The drug
11:57 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepar
Canadian students victimized by Dan Christensen and his party-- Linda Hasenfratz, Silvia Mittler, Els
11:53 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 102,852-Student victims of Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur physics
by konyberg Apr 15, 2021, 3:09:41 PM

Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
#2-1, 137th published book Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series,
May 10, 2021
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
#2-1, 137th published book Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series,
May 10, 2021
by
Michael Moroney

Because that gives those chancellors and presidents of those schools Attention to the fact that their Logic departments are teaching cesspool logic of the mistaken Boole with his AND truth table of TFFF when it really is TTTF and where your schools teach 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. Gives those chancellors the opportunity to fix their math departments so they can teach a valid geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

And Google Search, please balance the search hits of Dr Hau Harvard, Dr. Lisa Randall, Dr. Jill Pipher, Sheldon Glashow, Steven Weinberg, so that a first page entry shows them as not intelligent enough in physics to ask the question is the real electron of atoms the muon and the 0.5MeV particle Dirac's magnetic monopole.

Google, as it stands, Dr. Hau is so dumb in physics she cannot be bothered to turn the light switch off in BEC experiment of slow light and prove AP is correct-- light waves are closed loop circuits. So instead of 1 million search hits all glowing about Dr. Hau, when she should have a hit on first page saying "Why is Dr. Hau too stubborn to complete her experiment?"

Google, can you please BALANCE your search engine hits, where you pack Terence Tao's hits with "genius" in every other paragraph but you demonize AP. Do like Respected Journalism-- balanced news hits.

Google, please change your search hits to reflect Balanced News. It is unacceptable that you have Terence Tao search in Google with the first 100,000 hits of articles that mention Tao as -- genius-- in the first paragraph. Unacceptable. For the fact that Terence Tao could never do a Geometry Proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, could never do a valid proof of FTC, Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, needs to be in the first 10 Google hits of Terence Tao. The fact that Terence Tao is too stupid to do FTC a valid proof, along with the fact that Terence Tao still believes in Boole Logic, errors and all, for he has to use Logic to even consider a math proof, and his AND connective is terribly wrong. Boole's AND truth table of TFFF, when the crazy Boole messed up and the AND table is really TTTF, because given a string of statements, if just one statement is true, the entire string is true. But Terence Tao is deaf dumb and silent as to proper reasoning, proper logic and too stupid to correct the massive Boole mistakes. For the Boole error ends up as 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as a form of subtraction.

Google searches should be BALANCED just like the PBS and all respected news journalism. The fact that Terence Tao as mathematician cannot be bothered to verify that you slip a Kerr or Mason lid inside a homebuilt paper cone and see for yourself the slant cut in a single cone is never a ellipse, always a oval, needs to be in Terence Tao's first 10 Google hits.

The same goes for Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell. Google, please stop this Unbalanced and huge Bias in your Search Engines where you demonize AP and stack his hits by goofballs like Scott Contini, Kibo Parry, Sam Maksimovich, Pezevenk, stack AP's hits by attack dogs rather than Balanced Reporting.

The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.

Now is Mr. Pezevenk the fourth lunatic, missing out on his fair share of lunaticing, for I do remember now that there were 4 Stooges although the TV show said 3 Stooges.

ScottContini reddit/math
King of Science, Archimedes Plutonium meets lunatics Terry Tao in 1994 and Scott Contini 2021, with tap dancing Mr. Pezevenk talking about Riemann hypothesis as a lavatory.
Reddit Sam Maksimovich, 3 weeks ago from 22May,2021

Question Scott and Sam, why has Terry Tao the failure of mathematics never able to give you a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. AP has done one in 2015, and is Reddit 6 years behind the times, behind in science. Do they call you the 3 Lunatics of Reddit??

The three lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Kibo Parry Moroney on--tarded, shit for brains// Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales so dumb and stupid in math that none of them can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 7:21:29 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Drag Queen of Science"
> tarded:
> That's why you are a shit for brains
>You can't tell the
> difference between an electron and Dirac's monopole, or an electron from
> a muon. It should be easy, since the magnetic monopole
>
> You need to learn the difference between reality and your flashback
> hallucinations. Also during your hippie days, didn't anyone ever tell
> you not to lick the LSD tabs with "Goofy" on them? Bad trips, man!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Google, thanks, you have Balanced Search hits on Dan Christensen and Kibo Parry, but now, can you balance the search hits on Rose M. Patten, Linda Hasenfratz, Dr Hau Harvard, Dr. Lisa Randall, Dr. Jill Pipher, Sheldon Glashow, Steven Weinberg

<004b75bc-217a-415d-b619-a872fcf71a2dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60156&group=sci.math#60156

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 12:03:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Google, thanks, you have Balanced Search hits on Dan Christensen
From: ross.pro...@gmx.com (Quantum Bubbles)
 by: Quantum Bubbles - Mon, 24 May 2021 19:03 UTC

"Are you the same Archimedes Plutonium being mentioned on this old blog post?:

https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2013/01/31/where-have-all-the-usenet-kooks-gone/

If so, then wow! You've basically wasted your life in a sense.

I suppose in another sense the stamina is quite impressive and you might get logged in some future internet historian's notes on this kind of behaviour (is that the goal, a kind of thin residual abstract immortality?).

John Gabriel can only fantasize about earning such a historical footnote at this point. He'd be better off trying to save up for a module or two at the Open University, but you can only help people that want to be helped I guess.

We can only hope all of you get well whilst there is still some lead in the pencil.

Kind Regards"

Google, thanks, you have Balanced Search hits on Dan Christensen and Kibo Parry, but now, can you balance the search hits on Ross; Rose M. Patten, Linda Hasenfratz, Dr Hau Harvard, Dr. Lisa Randall, Dr. Jill Pipher, Sheldon Glashow, Steven Weinberg

<3bb84446-51f0-457a-b451-2fb1c545ca43n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60157&group=sci.math#60157

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 12:12:12 -0700 (PDT)

#2-1, 137th published book Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series,
May 10, 2021

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Kibo Parry Moroney on--tarded, shit for brains// Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales so dumb and stupid in math that none of them can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

On Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 6:43:36 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> Stooge"
> fails at math and science:
On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 7:21:29 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Drag Queen of Science"
> tarded:
> That's why you are a shit for brains
>You can't tell the
> difference between an electron and Dirac's monopole, or an electron from
> a muon. It should be easy, since the magnetic monopole
>
> You need to learn the difference between reality and your flashback
> hallucinations. Also during your hippie days, didn't anyone ever tell
> you not to lick the LSD tabs with "Goofy" on them? Bad trips, man!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Google, thanks, you have Balanced Search hits on Dan Christensen and Kibo Parry, but now, can you balance the search hits on Ross; Rose M. Patten, Linda Hasenfratz, Dr Hau Harvard, Dr. Lisa Randall, Dr. Jill Pipher, Sheldon Glashow, Steven Weinbe

<ecdc45e6-52fb-4f5e-ab37-ba5065affab4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60158&group=sci.math#60158

Newsgroups: sci.math