From: hwab...@.- --- -.dotat (Helmut Wabnig)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: The Grandest Bungle in Science
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 09:11:42 +0200
 by: Helmut Wabnig - Fri, 21 May 2021 07:11 UTC

On Thu, 20 May 2021 23:23:48 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

Ari mumbles:
It would seem that, however, that if we locate a frame of reference so
that it is fixed relative to the stars, this vantage point will be
sufficiently steady for Newton’s laws to serve well for every
practical purpose.

***********

Ari, stupid child Ari, how would you fix a frame of reference
to the "fixed stars".
"For every practical purpose"!
Ari, you are so stupid.

See, it is impossible.
No absolute coordinates, no absolute movement,
no absolute reference frame, everything is relative.

Navigating with the "fixed stars" will hit
with a precision of several miles in area.
See the German WW2 plans to bomb New York
with the A4 rocket.
GPS, which is sensitive to relativity,
will hit your toilet to the point.
Avoid your toilet, Ari, shit elsewhere.
w.

> [...]
>
>Then, the velocity of light will be in that direction:
>
>Square root of ((c*cos(theta)+v)^2 + (c*sin(theta)^2), by breaking up the speed c along two the x-y components, and adding the flow speed v to the parallel component. Note: the ^2 means squaring the bracketed expression ahead of it. After expansion, the above expression becomes square root of (c*c + v*v + 2v*c*cos(theta)).
>
>Within time t, the float/mirror will have moved the distance vt = vL/c along the parallel path. The distance the swimmer/light will have to move is thus:
>
>Square root of ((L*cos(theta)+v*L/c)^2 + (L*sin(theta)^2). Which after expansion becomes (L/c)*square root of (c*c + v*v +2v*c*cos(theta)).
>
>Dividing the distance traveled by the speed of travel, we get the time as L/c for the general case of light proceeding at any angle from the source as being t=L/c, completely independent of the velocity of v.
>
>So what is really happening? What are the so-called relativistic effects of Einstein, really? Really, what is happening is that between any two points on a body (like Earth) moving with a speed higher than zero with respect to a fixed frame of reference; the actual distance traveled by a ray of light, from one point to the other, is usually different from the actual measured distance. So, if we mark out two points on Earth, and measure the distance between them carefully, then, the ray of light will always move a distance more or less than the marked distance, except for just one particular angle. This angle can be found easily from the above formula for the actual length traveled, thus by putting the expression
>
>v*v + 2v*c*cos(theta) = 0;
>
>or theta = inverse of cos(-v/(2*c)).
>
>Debunking the sole experimental “Proof” of General Relativity
>
>To come to the General Theory of Relativity now – that was apparently “proved” during a total eclipse of the sun. The positions of the stars around the sun, then became visible. Their measured positions differed from the estimated positions by an amount, it is claimed, that was predicted by the General Theory. Which indicated that the Sun acted as a gravitational lens, and bent the light waves, so that the stars appeared to be in different positions from what is estimated from nightly observations (when there is no Sun around to act as a gravitational lens). That the Sun, or for that matter any mass, acts as a gravitational lens to bend light, comes as a consequence of the General Theory.
>
>Let us now consider a more mundane explanation for this phenomenon. We all know that light bends (refracts) when going from a lighter to a denser medium. Now, around the sun there is a lot of gaseous matter, and the density thus should be greater than vacuum. So light from the stars must naturally bend around periphery of the sun – one can only expect the stars to be in a different position during a solar eclipse. Nothing really remarkable here!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Grandest Bungle in Science

<5dd1ca1f-c6a0-46c6-8097-f810f074ac4an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60211&group=sci.physics.relativity#60211

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 00:44:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 21 May 2021 07:44 UTC

On Friday, 21 May 2021 at 09:12:14 UTC+2, Helmut Wabnig wrote:
> On Thu, 20 May 2021 23:23:48 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Ari mumbles:
> It would seem that, however, that if we locate a frame of reference so
> that it is fixed relative to the stars, this vantage point will be
> sufficiently steady for Newton’s laws to serve well for every
> practical purpose.
>
> ***********
>
> Ari, stupid child Ari, how would you fix a frame of reference
> to the "fixed stars".
> "For every practical purpose"!
> Ari, you are so stupid.
>

> See, it is impossible.
> No absolute coordinates, no absolute movement,
> no absolute reference frame, everything is relative.

Wabi, stupid lying fanatic child Wabi, it's only impossible
for such a mindless moron like you. German WW2 plans
were crafted 75 years ago - had they heard of
pulsars? And, as for GPS, if it treated seriously your
moronic ideology and your bunch of idiots screaming
that " we are FORCED to synchronize them [clocks]
such that inertia and space are isotropic" - it could
never work.

Re: The Grandest Bungle in Science

<s8913b$l4f$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60221&group=sci.physics.relativity#60221

From: due...@outlook.com (Earle Dunhill)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 19:19:09 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Earle Dunhill - Fri, 21 May 2021 19:19 UTC

Helmut Wabnig wrote:

> Ari, stupid child Ari, how would you fix a frame of reference to the
> "fixed stars". "For every practical purpose"! Ari, you are so stupid.

almost can't even believe it, but as a prof, I tell you it is possible.
At least passive-tags <10m 128 KHz are there for decades now.

However now, passive-tags 5G distributed through "vaccines". The power is
there, from the nearby 5G beacons antennas, should suffices.

👀 The Jabbed are being TRACKED!!!!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/myzGjOMtzL3Z/

Seems legit to me. A MCU (microprocessor) and a few kilobytes of memory
encapsulates into a couple of 100s um nowadays. The body is the antenna.

Article;New Atlas“World's smallest single-chip system can be injected into
the body”The world's smallest single-chip system, sits on the tip of a
hypodermic needle.Fkn insane!!

insane aint it , heres another guys , Bluetooth devices are picking him up
tagged as ASTRA-ZENECA. https://www.bitchute.com/video/oYIUvgiAhCgt/