Bell Labs Unix -- Reach out and grep someone.

tech / sci.math / Atom Totality isnt a good Model

SubjectAuthor
* Atom Totality isnt a good ModelMostowski Collapse
+* Re: Atom Totality isnt a good ModelLee Woo
|`- Re: Atom Totality isnt a good ModelMostowski Collapse
+* Re: Atom Totality isnt a good ModelArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Atom Totality isnt a good ModelQuantum Bubbles
`* Re: Atom Totality isnt a good ModelMostowski Collapse
 `- Re: Atom Totality isnt a good ModelMostowski Collapse

1
Atom Totality isnt a good Model

<5670ff19-7e37-4e91-8c32-00e78bc2fddan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60762&group=sci.math#60762

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 08:03:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Atom Totality isnt a good Model
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 29 May 2021 15:03 UTC

This is what Plutonium is saying the universe
looks like. It looks like this sort of structure, a
dot diagram of an electron cloud, or building up
the time-averaged probability density of finding
an electron at any one point in space. Specifically
he talks of an f function in a plutonium atom, not
a p function, but the difference is negligible for
our purposes here. Trouble is, the universe doesn’t
look like it’s governed by the spherical harmonics o
f Laplace’s equation. It looks like this:

On huge scales the universe and the galaxies in it
do seem to form structures that are bound by gravity.
These seem to be filament-like structures scattering
across and stretching from one end of the observable
universe to the other. If Plutonium was suggesting that
galactic super-clusters looked a little like neurons in the
brain, he might be onto something. But no. He says it
looks like an atom. Specifically a plutonium atom.

The large-scale structure of the universe is fairly well
known (dark energy/matter excluded) and the equations
governing the electron are also pretty well known. Forget
the horrendous syllogism Plutonium uses to come to his
conclusion, the bottom line is this: these two types of
structures are characterised quite well, and don’t match up.

https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/archimedes-plutonium/

Re: Atom Totality isnt a good Model

<s8tmoj$10t0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60769&group=sci.math#60769

From: lee...@nstraa.jp (Lee Woo)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Atom Totality isnt a good Model
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 15:31:37 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Lee Woo - Sat, 29 May 2021 15:31 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> This is what Plutonium is saying the universe looks like. It looks like
> this sort of structure, a dot diagram of an electron cloud, or building
> up the time-averaged probability density of finding an electron at any
> one point in space. Specifically he talks of an f function in a
> plutonium atom, not a p function, but the difference is negligible for
> our purposes here. Trouble is, the universe doesn’t look like it’s
> governed by the spherical harmonics o f Laplace’s equation. It looks
> like this:
>
> On huge scales the universe and the galaxies in it do seem to form
> structures that are bound by gravity.

error number 2. Galaxies are not bound by gravity, or more correct, the
curvature of spacetime. Basic physics. Which fake_money country are you??

Re: Atom Totality isnt a good Model

<093b5e24-5700-4992-a6a1-89d00ef6f31dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60771&group=sci.math#60771

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 08:37:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 29 May 2021 15:37 UTC

Is that you micro penis?

Lee Woo schrieb am Samstag, 29. Mai 2021 um 17:31:47 UTC+2:
> Mostowski Collapse wrote:
>
> > This is what Plutonium is saying the universe looks like. It looks like
> > this sort of structure, a dot diagram of an electron cloud, or building
> > up the time-averaged probability density of finding an electron at any
> > one point in space. Specifically he talks of an f function in a
> > plutonium atom, not a p function, but the difference is negligible for
> > our purposes here. Trouble is, the universe doesn’t look like it’s
> > governed by the spherical harmonics o f Laplace’s equation. It looks
> > like this:
> >
> > On huge scales the universe and the galaxies in it do seem to form
> > structures that are bound by gravity.
> error number 2. Galaxies are not bound by gravity, or more correct, the
> curvature of spacetime. Basic physics. Which fake_money country are you??

Re: Atom Totality isnt a good Model

<e799d097-4024-49a5-a71e-e94fb6d210d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60785&group=sci.math#60785

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 10:33:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 29 May 2021 17:33 UTC

Science researchers of the future can use the posts of Jan Burse for psychology study-- asking the question of how can such a cripple of the mind ever pass science courses in College, with never a shred of a objective mind and with every passing sentence subjective spitting hatred ad hominem.

So, how is it that Jan Burse can pass college class science courses when his mind has no objectivity. Or, did Jan Burse fail college science classes and now that spit and venom appears in a free speech newsgroup.

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 10:03:53 AM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> This is what Plutonium is saying the universe
> looks like. It looks like this sort of structure, a
> dot diagram of an electron cloud, or building up
> the time-averaged probability density of finding
> an electron at any one point in space. Specifically
> he talks of an f function in a plutonium atom, not
> a p function, but the difference is negligible for
> our purposes here. Trouble is, the universe doesn’t
> look like it’s governed by the spherical harmonics o
> f Laplace’s equation. It looks like this:
>
> On huge scales the universe and the galaxies in it
> do seem to form structures that are bound by gravity.
> These seem to be filament-like structures scattering
> across and stretching from one end of the observable
> universe to the other. If Plutonium was suggesting that
> galactic super-clusters looked a little like neurons in the
> brain, he might be onto something. But no. He says it
> looks like an atom. Specifically a plutonium atom.
>
> The large-scale structure of the universe is fairly well
> known (dark energy/matter excluded) and the equations
> governing the electron are also pretty well known. Forget
> the horrendous syllogism Plutonium uses to come to his
> conclusion, the bottom line is this: these two types of
> structures are characterised quite well, and don’t match up.
>
> https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/archimedes-plutonium/

Re: Atom Totality isnt a good Model

<d7cd700f-7db6-4c86-9129-a6e7d17fce73n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60787&group=sci.math#60787

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 10:41:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.pro...@gmx.com (Quantum Bubbles)
 by: Quantum Bubbles - Sat, 29 May 2021 17:41 UTC

"Are you the same Archimedes Plutonium being mentioned on this old blog post?:

https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2013/01/31/where-have-all-the-usenet-kooks-gone/

If so, then wow! You've basically wasted your life in a sense.

I suppose in another sense the stamina is quite impressive and you might get logged in some future internet historian's notes on this kind of behaviour (is that the goal, a kind of thin residual abstract immortality?).

John Gabriel can only fantasize about earning such a historical footnote at this point. He'd be better off trying to save up for a module or two at the Open University, but you can only help people that want to be helped I guess."

Re: Atom Totality isnt a good Model

<ea9fa048-ecd7-4b82-a17c-74fe49092a57n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60818&group=sci.math#60818

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 14:37:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 29 May 2021 21:37 UTC

Fact checking time:

"Plutonium was long observed on the campus of Dartmouth College,
where he rode around on a bicycle and wore an orange hunting hat
and a homemade cape decorated with atomic symbols in Magic Marker.
Plutonium worked as a potwasher at the Hanover Inn, which the college
owns. When asked on Usenet how this observed job jibed with his claims
of wealth, Plutonium explained that he only took the job in order to
get Internet access."

dishwasher or potwasher?

wealth, at those time wasn't it already possible to acquire internet access?

why need an university for that?

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Samstag, 29. Mai 2021 um 17:03:53 UTC+2:
> This is what Plutonium is saying the universe
> looks like. It looks like this sort of structure, a
> dot diagram of an electron cloud, or building up
> the time-averaged probability density of finding
> an electron at any one point in space. Specifically
> he talks of an f function in a plutonium atom, not
> a p function, but the difference is negligible for
> our purposes here. Trouble is, the universe doesn’t
> look like it’s governed by the spherical harmonics o
> f Laplace’s equation. It looks like this:
>
> On huge scales the universe and the galaxies in it
> do seem to form structures that are bound by gravity.
> These seem to be filament-like structures scattering
> across and stretching from one end of the observable
> universe to the other. If Plutonium was suggesting that
> galactic super-clusters looked a little like neurons in the
> brain, he might be onto something. But no. He says it
> looks like an atom. Specifically a plutonium atom.
>
> The large-scale structure of the universe is fairly well
> known (dark energy/matter excluded) and the equations
> governing the electron are also pretty well known. Forget
> the horrendous syllogism Plutonium uses to come to his
> conclusion, the bottom line is this: these two types of
> structures are characterised quite well, and don’t match up.
>
> https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/archimedes-plutonium/

Re: Atom Totality isnt a good Model

<df739fd7-fc0c-4b04-afcd-53e42806e30cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60819&group=sci.math#60819

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 14:42:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 29 May 2021 21:42 UTC

Did he wash pans or plates?

Summer Jobs: The Pot Wash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyWWUVeAzyU