From: GabrialC...@hotmail.com (Charles & Betty Gabriel)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Our son Johnny is an idiot!
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 14:35:04 -0700
 by: Charles & Betty - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 21:35 UTC

Our son is an idiot! He should shut up. We gave him
everything, and never disciplined him! We made sure
he never had access to math books, fresh air, or
exercise.

Where did we go wrong?

Re: Our son Johnny is an idiot!

<s98vsq$k4k$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61350&group=sci.math#61350

From: imva...@invalid.com (Sergio)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Our son Johnny is an idiot!
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 17:14:52 -0500
 by: Sergio - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 22:14 UTC

On 6/2/2021 4:35 PM, Charles & Betty Gabriel wrote:
> Our son is an idiot! He should shut up. We gave him
> everything, and never disciplined him! We made sure
> he never had access to math books, fresh air, or
> exercise.
>
> Where did we go wrong?

you let him out of the cage. Now he forages for wood shavings...

Re: Our son Johnny is an idiot!

<1b917993-5363-46e9-9bc7-3c5fb4aae4cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61466&group=sci.math#61466

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 09:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.pro...@gmx.com (Quantum Bubbles)
 by: Quantum Bubbles - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:46 UTC

On Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 10:35:04 PM UTC+1, Charles & Betty Gabriel wrote:
> Our son is an idiot! He should shut up. We gave him
> everything, and never disciplined him! We made sure
> he never had access to math books, fresh air, or
> exercise.
>
> Where did we go wrong?

These things happen, especially if contraception is either unavailable or doesn't work. He didn't have a childhood pen friend called Ludwig by any chance did he? Alas he somehow he got hold of a copy of Euclid's elements and went down the wrong path. One can only imagine what might have happened if he had read Karl Weierstrass's collective works first instead, or Bertrand Russell.

Charles might want to get a doctor to take a look at the family jewels though. 100 million sperm and Bottom Kitten 108 was the fastest?