Last yeer I kudn't spel Engineer. Now I are won.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: The two greatest bugs in modern science

SubjectAuthor
* The two greatest bugs in modern scienceJoshua Dawe
`* Re: The two greatest bugs in modern scienceRob Acraman
 +- Re: The two greatest bugs in modern sciencemitchr...@gmail.com
 `- Re: The two greatest bugs in modern scienceJoshua Dawe

1
The two greatest bugs in modern science

<679732ed-0079-43a1-bcb9-52d05d6dc3cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61387&group=sci.physics.relativity#61387

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 20:47:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The two greatest bugs in modern science
From: mrjd...@gmail.com (Joshua Dawe)
 by: Joshua Dawe - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 03:47 UTC

First bug:

e = mc^2

Basically translates as energy = matter.

It should be that energy and matter are the opposite not equivalent:

m =~e

Which translates as matter = NOT energy.

Second bug:

#DEFINE TRUE NONZERO
#DEFINE FALSE ZERO

These are around the wrong way. It is 'nothing' that is real thus 'everything' is fake. Therefore, it should be:

#DEFINE TRUE ZERO
#DEFINE FALSE NONZERO

----------------------------------

Adjusting scientific theories with those two bug fixes will fix many unexplained inaccuracies.

-----------------------------------

For example:

Using e = mc^2 in thermodynamics means heat energy equates to a cold material. Doesn't make sense.

Heat energy is NOT equivalent to a cold material thus:

Cold material = NOT Heat energy

Cold = ~Heat

m = ~e

Now, writing it as a material implication:

IF ~Heat ----> Cold material

Would not work if TRUE is defined as NONZERO:

IF ~Heat is nonzero implies a nonzero cold material.

Defining true as zero fixes this inaccuracy:

IF ~Heat is zero implies we have a zero degree, cold material.

IF true zero IMPLIES true zero instead of IF true nonzero IMPLIES true nonzero.

So,

The cold material is a real object equaling zero. The heat energy in contrast is merely a nonzero 'disturbance'.

-----------------------------

Patching theories at the earliest possible time to account for these two two bug fixes is highly recommended :)

Re: The two greatest bugs in modern science

<c484e764-9da9-4257-a7df-f7ff3000e4ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61392&group=sci.physics.relativity#61392

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 21:30:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The two greatest bugs in modern science
From: ufona...@gmail.com (Rob Acraman)
 by: Rob Acraman - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 04:30 UTC

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 1:47:23 PM UTC+10, Joshua Dawe wrote:
> First bug:
>
> e = mc^2
>
> Basically translates as energy = matter.

Actually it translates as energy = mass, which means we can consider that mass contains a lot of energy, or mass IS compressed energy. This is evidenced by nuclear operations (both fission and fusion), and also in particle accelerators - collisions between two particles (mass) head-on can result in the creation of new particles (new mass) with greater mass than the two originals. In other words, some of the kinetic ENERGY of the constituent particles has transformed into mass.

(apologies to the professionals, this is my layman understanding - I'm sure there are more accurate ways to describe this ! )

> It should be that energy and matter are the opposite not equivalent:
>
> m =~e
>
> Which translates as matter = NOT energy.

Sorry, but that makes no sense. "m" and "e" are both physical quantities - numbers with units. You cannot apply logical operations on physical quantities. There is no such thing as "NOT 37 Joules".

> Second bug:
>
> #DEFINE TRUE NONZERO
> #DEFINE FALSE ZERO
>
> These are around the wrong way. It is 'nothing' that is real thus 'everything' is fake. Therefore, it should be:
>
> #DEFINE TRUE ZERO
> #DEFINE FALSE NONZERO

Again booleans are not numbers in physics (even though they can be treated as such in C and C++).

Unfortunately, since I do not think what you are saying above is valid from a physics viewpoint, I do not think the rest of your post is valid either. Naturally, do repost with clarifications if you like :-)

Re: The two greatest bugs in modern science

<6b6c2f46-161e-41f8-b9fa-7e0610d09582n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61430&group=sci.physics.relativity#61430

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 12:47:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 19:47 UTC

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 9:30:46 PM UTC-7, Rob Acraman wrote:
> On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 1:47:23 PM UTC+10, Joshua Dawe wrote:
> > First bug:
> >
> > e = mc^2
> >
> > Basically translates as energy = matter.
> Actually it translates as energy = mass, which means we can consider that mass contains a lot of energy, or mass IS compressed energy. This is evidenced by nuclear operations (both fission and fusion), and also in particle accelerators - collisions between two particles (mass) head-on can result in the creation of new particles (new mass) with greater mass than the two originals. In other words, some of the kinetic ENERGY of the constituent particles has transformed into mass.
>
> (apologies to the professionals, this is my layman understanding - I'm sure there are more accurate ways to describe this ! )
> >
> > It should be that energy and matter are the opposite not equivalent:
> >
> > m =~e
> >
> > Which translates as matter = NOT energy.
> Sorry, but that makes no sense. "m" and "e" are both physical quantities - numbers with units. You cannot apply logical operations on physical quantities. There is no such thing as "NOT 37 Joules".
> >
> > Second bug:
> >
> > #DEFINE TRUE NONZERO
> > #DEFINE FALSE ZERO
> >
> > These are around the wrong way. It is 'nothing' that is real thus 'everything' is fake. Therefore, it should be:
> >
> > #DEFINE TRUE ZERO
> > #DEFINE FALSE NONZERO
> Again booleans are not numbers in physics (even though they can be treated as such in C and C++).
>

> Unfortunately, since I do not think what you are saying above is valid from a physics viewpoint, I do not think the rest of your post is valid either. Naturally, do repost with clarifications if you like :-)

E=mc squared is a myth with a different meaning than the original...
That is about light and the atom ether.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: The two greatest bugs in modern science

<de6312e3-c3e2-4bae-b6a9-77a9663a91cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61476&group=sci.physics.relativity#61476

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 22:01:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: mrjd...@gmail.com (Joshua Dawe)
 by: Joshua Dawe - Sun, 6 Jun 2021 05:01 UTC

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 2:30:46 PM UTC+10, Rob Acraman wrote:
> On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 1:47:23 PM UTC+10, Joshua Dawe wrote:
> > First bug:
> >
> > e = mc^2
> >
> > Basically translates as energy = matter.
> Actually it translates as energy = mass, which means we can consider that mass contains a lot of energy, or mass IS compressed energy. This is evidenced by nuclear operations (both fission and fusion), and also in particle accelerators - collisions between two particles (mass) head-on can result in the creation of new particles (new mass) with greater mass than the two originals. In other words, some of the kinetic ENERGY of the constituent particles has transformed into mass.
>
> (apologies to the professionals, this is my layman understanding - I'm sure there are more accurate ways to describe this ! )
> >
> > It should be that energy and matter are the opposite not equivalent:
> >
> > m =~e
> >
> > Which translates as matter = NOT energy.
> Sorry, but that makes no sense. "m" and "e" are both physical quantities - numbers with units. You cannot apply logical operations on physical quantities. There is no such thing as "NOT 37 Joules".
> >
> > Second bug:
> >
> > #DEFINE TRUE NONZERO
> > #DEFINE FALSE ZERO
> >
> > These are around the wrong way. It is 'nothing' that is real thus 'everything' is fake. Therefore, it should be:
> >
> > #DEFINE TRUE ZERO
> > #DEFINE FALSE NONZERO
> Again booleans are not numbers in physics (even though they can be treated as such in C and C++).
>

> Unfortunately, since I do not think what you are saying above is valid from a physics viewpoint, I do not think the rest of your post is valid either. Naturally, do repost with clarifications if you like :-)

Energy and matter can be represented using boolean logic. There is no absolute rest for energy thus you therefore use nonzero (one) to represent it. Matter isn't a quantity but a continuum thus you would use zero.

Rest matter = NOT Motion energy.

Rest = ~ Motion

0 = ~1