From: hid...@yahoo.com (Hicham Dubois)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: How fast you have to go in space travel...
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 15:52:13 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Hicham Dubois - Sun, 6 Jun 2021 15:52 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> If you use heat to push the ship to the speed near light in between the
> stars you have highest speed and then to make contact you have to
> decelerate and land on the other world.
> Your time will speed back up and your kinetic energy levels will drop.
> A Uranium heat engine does both. But it has to be used in opposite
> directions.

You don't need uranium, you get your uranium from space. The most
abundant element in dirt. That's uranium. You have it upside-down with
your heat. Heat is nothing, what you need is Work.

Re: How fast you have to go in space travel...

<s9j7lv$1prq$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61521&group=sci.physics.relativity#61521

From: hid...@yahoo.com (Hicham Dubois)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:29:04 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Hicham Dubois - Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:29 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 8:52:17 AM UTC-7, Hicham Dubois wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > If you use heat to push the ship to the speed near light in between
>> > the stars you have highest speed and then to make contact you have to
>> > decelerate and land on the other world.
>> > Your time will speed back up and your kinetic energy levels will
>> > drop.
>> > A Uranium heat engine does both. But it has to be used in opposite
>> > directions.
>> You don't need uranium, you get your uranium from space
>
> No. You need it on Earth instead you moron.
> How are you going to collect it in space idiot?

very easy. You just kiss my ass. There's enough dust to collect tones of
uranium where ever you look. A space without dust is *unconscionable*.

Re: How fast you have to go in space travel...

<58b1a257-d127-4a4c-aa75-4fac9d743689n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61522&group=sci.physics.relativity#61522

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 12:33:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:33 UTC

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 12:29:09 PM UTC-7, Hicham Dubois wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> You don't need uranium, you get your uranium from space
> >
> > No. You need it on Earth instead you moron.
> > How are you going to collect it in space idiot?
> very easy.

Where is the Uranium that's collectable now?
And how you moron?

Mitchell Raemsch

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: How fast you have to go in space travel...