Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 17:52:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More philosophy about being rigorous in mathematics..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Fri, 4 Jun 2021 00:52 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about being rigorous in mathematics..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I am thinking about mathematics but i think that the books of mathematics are "lacking", since i think that they have to know how to abstract and how to be rigorous so that to be efficient, so i have looked at how many books are teaching mathematics, but i think
that they are lacking, since i think you have also to understand
the essence of things in mathematics like we are doing it
in philosophy of mathematics and you have to have an efficient abstract global view of mathematics.

More philosophy about logic in philosophy and mathematics..

I think i am a philosopher that is smart, and i will continu to invent ideas from my brain, so I think logic in mathematics is really interesting and there is something happening in logic in mathematics
that looks like the real numbers in mathematics, since i think that
from the general truth table of all the cases of the logical implication we are getting a general law or general formula that is:

(p implies q) is equivalent to ((not p) or q)

And p and q are logical variables.

And here is the truth table of the logical implication:

p q p -> q
0 0 1
0 1 1
1 0 0
1 1 1

So i think by logically inferring the general rule of: (p implies q) is equivalent to ((not p) or q), is like making the general "concept" that applies to all the "particular" cases, so it also applies to causality since this general rule is like a general concept that permits to "model" all the cases in the truth table of the logical implication, so i think this way of doing by generalizing and making like a general concept is really powerful, this is why i think that real numbers in mathematics are like a concept that was made
to model all the cases of the reality(read my below thoughts about it), so now we are understanding more that logic in mathematics permits to verify the logical consistency, so it is good for "reliability", and it also permits to optimize since for example one logical proof can be more "practical" or "faster" than another logical proof.

More of my philosophy about the human free will and more..

I think i am a philosopher that is smart, so if we ask
the following philosophical question:

Is there any free will ?

I think humans have no free will, since they have the strong tendency with there smartness to act by being more and more perfection since they have to adapt and to survive and they want to be great perfection so that to solve most of humans problems and it is the goal of morality to be this "perfection" at best, so i think that since humans have this strong tendency so i think it is like there is no free will.

Note that the English dictionary defines "perfection" as: "the act or
process of perfecting"

Read here:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perfection

And i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YZSYxV41-qI

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/OjDTCDiawJw

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

More philosophy about the real numbers in mathematics..

I will ask the following philosophical question:

Can we know more about real numbers in mathematics?

Notice that real numbers in mathematics is like a general "concept" that permits to generally represent quantities or such, so you are then noticing that this general concept has an independent life from the reality, since notice that we can find some parts of the real numbers in mathematics that are not real in reality but they are general and they ensure that real numbers in mathematics work in all the cases in reality, but notice that the real numbers in mathematics are also inferred from reality, it is like a concept that is also inferred from the reality, so when we say "1", i think that the "1" in real numbers is inferred from the reality, but we can find other real numbers that are not real and that generalize. It is like the concept of a "cat" or "dog", if we look carefully at those concepts you will notice that they are both the reality and not the reality, since a concept of a dog is an abstraction that is not the reality, but it is also a generalization that is the reality, so we are abstracting the concept so that to generalize.

More philosophy about relativity of time and relativity..

I think that i am a philosopher that is smart, and i think
that there Einstein special relativity that determines that time is relative, but i say that the zero in the axis of real numbers in mathematics that represents a meaning is also "relative", i mean we can say that we have zero "of" a thing, so you are then noticing that the axis of real numbers is like a general "concept", i mean it is like a general concept that permits to represent like a quantity or such, but since as i made you understand (read my thoughts below) that the law of causation doesn't apply to some things such as the wide space of the universe, so we can not say there is "zero" thing, since for example things such as the wide space of our universe or multiverse have always existed, read my thoughts below of philosophy so that to understand it.

More philosophy about time and space and matter and our universe..

I think i am a philosopher that is smart and now i will ask a philosophical question of:

From where come time and space and matter of our universe and why
our universe is fine-tuned for consciousness?

First you can read the following about science:

"The laws of thermodynamics say they always existed. Matter is created by energy. All matter consists of energy. This energy is electromagnetic. Light is electromagnetic energy when it decays it creates a background radiation to the universe. Energy cannot be created from nothing or destroyed to nothing, it mutates into another form. Without time there would be infinite space and without space there would be infinite time. Spacetime is a fabric with dimensions and is part of the physical universe. Space and time are inseparable. Everything that exists inside of it is part of it. Time has always existed with space the proportions are all that have changed. Science is trying to explain when the proportions changed."

And read the following that says that there is a Multiverse from where
has formed our fine-tuned universe:

Our Improbable Existence Is No Evidence for a Multiverse

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/LGP8A8s6N9c

So i think that there is something really important to notice,
since i think that for example the wide "space" of our universe or the multiverse has always existed, so we can then say that there is no cause that has created the wide "space" of our universe or multiverse, so then we can then say that we can not give a meaning by the law of causation in such case, since the law of "causation" doesn't apply to some things such as the wide space of the universe, so then we can logically infer that there is some things such as God or the wide space of the universe that have no cause that has created them, so then we can logically infer that we humans have the tendency to think things by using the law of causation, but i think it is a big logical mistake, because there is things such as the wide space of the universe that have no cause.

And here is the logical proof that God exist: Read the following of outer body experiences and you will notice that the soul from God exists:

More proof of the existence of God..

You will say that God doesn't exist, but read the following(read
especially the outer body experience of the 57-year old man below,
it is the proof that the soul from God exists):

"A University of Southampton study has revealed that people could still
experience consciousness for up to three minutes after the heart stops
beating.

The study interviewed 2,060 patients from Austria, USA and the UK who
have all suffered a cardiac arrest.

The Express reports that 40% could recall some form of awareness after
being pronounced clinically dead.

One 57-year old man seemed to confirm an outer body experience by
recalling everything that was going on around him with eerie accuracy
while he was technically dead."

Read more here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516195/university-southampton-study-science-life-death-hell-heaven

And read the following:

Does God exists ?

You will say that God doesn't exist, but read the following(read
especially about the following study where two per cent exhibited full
awareness with explicit recall of “seeing” and “hearing” events – or
out-of-body )

Read more here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

Yet more philosophy about the essence of God..

As you have just noticed, i have just explained that the nature of God
is that he is greatly arrogant(read my thoughts below), so he likes from us to tell him that he is the greatest and the most beautiful and such, so in my new monotheistic religion we have to “glorify” God and it means to give glory to Him, so look in the following muslim video how muslim white people are glorifying God:

Click here to read the complete article