Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 07:16:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Burse constant psychotic threats on AP, his wheelchair
psychobabbling// Burse tore down AP's wikipedia page
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 4 Jun 2021 14:16 UTC

Jack Dorsey's Twitter, no protection of innocent people from maruading demonizing forgers using Twitter to demonize innocent people. My first guesses would be Jan Burse, Kibo Parry Moroney, Dan Christensen.

Jack Dorsey's Twitter, no protection of innocent people from maruading demonizing forgers using Twitter to demonize innocent people.

archimedes plutonium (@Theophite) | Twitterhttps://twitter.com › theophite
The latest Tweets from archimedes plutonium (@Theophite). Pronouns in bio. , more or less. sealand (occupied doggerland)

If I were to guess who the forger was, foremost I would guess Jan Burse in Switzerland who has been attacking AP for 10 years, even forged AP and tore down AP's Wikipedia page.

Second I would guess Kibo Parry, Moroney who has nonstop stalked AP since 1993, 28 years. The man is a total menace and needs a room in a asylum.

Third, I would guess Dan Christensen in Canada, stalker of 7 years, another asylum candidate.

So, Jack, your Twitter company does not seem to address the fact it can be used to stalk and nonstop attack innocent people throughout the world.

For AP, Archimedes Plutonium (true legal name) has never used Twitter, never read Twitter, and there is my name, on first page of Google Search by some insane attack dog.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Click here to read the complete article