Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 07:24:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach
Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 4 Jun 2021 14:24 UTC

Jack Dorsey's Twitter, no protection of innocent people from maruading demonizing forgers using Twitter to demonize innocent people. My first guesses would be Jan Burse, Kibo Parry Moroney, Dan Christensen.

Jack Dorsey's Twitter, no protection of innocent people from maruading demonizing forgers using Twitter to demonize innocent people.

archimedes plutonium (@Theophite) | Twitterhttps://twitter.com › theophite
The latest Tweets from archimedes plutonium (@Theophite). Pronouns in bio. , more or less. sealand (occupied doggerland)

If I were to guess who the forger was, foremost I would guess Jan Burse in Switzerland who has been attacking AP for 10 years, even forged AP and tore down AP's Wikipedia page.

Second I would guess Kibo Parry, Moroney who has nonstop stalked AP since 1993, 28 years. The man is a total menace and needs a room in a asylum.

Third, I would guess Dan Christensen in Canada, stalker of 7 years, another asylum candidate.

So, Jack, your Twitter company does not seem to address the fact it can be used to stalk and nonstop attack innocent people throughout the world.

For AP, Archimedes Plutonium (true legal name) has never used Twitter, never read Twitter, and there is my name, on first page of Google Search by some insane attack dog.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Fire the entire Princeton Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND// Unable to do a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus

<3d672f8d-22a0-46fa-a85c-4545e7d8f1a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61694&group=sci.math#61694

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 05:59:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 12:59 UTC

Yes, fire entire Princeton Univ math dept, for they all know Calculus is geometry, yet not a single one of those fools at Princeton Univ understands that such-- forces and demands a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

Princeton Univ math, has become a training brainwash and indoctrination school and the students are worse than if they never went to school.

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)