From: dfc86b95...@example.com (JenG.)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Re: How to remove protective cover on Lexan?
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:15:03 +0000
 by: JenG. - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 22:15 UTC

We tried acetone (turned sports the sticker did come off milky white), skin so soft (took off the blue marking on the sticker but not the sticker itself), and static guard (seemed to help on only some of the sheets). The one that seemed to work the best, if you have time, was fabric softener, which didn’t seem to work Day 1, but in the morning of Day 2 everything came rolling off with the dew. We will try that on the next set we have and give it a couple of days to sit and maybe add some water too.

--
For full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalworking/how-to-remove-protective-cover-on-lexan-279360-.htm