Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 19:05:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More philosophy about adaptation..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 6 Jun 2021 02:05 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about adaptation..

As you have just noticed i have just written a proverb about adaptation
by saying: "You have to master the tools of adaptation", notice
that we can say: "the tools for adaptation" or "the tool of adaptation",
read in the following dictionary of psychology, and you will notice that it is saying the "tools of intellectual adaptation", read here to notice it:

https://dictionary.apa.org/tools-of-intellectual-adaptation

So this proves that the saying of my proverb is correct, here is
my just new proverb and notice it:

"You have to master the tools of adaptation, such as having
a good education with a good education system, since getting
rich quickly is not the wise thing to do, since mastering the
tools of adaptation like having a good education will allow
you to get rich and will allow you to keep you rich."

More philosophy about white european nationalism and nationalism and more..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think that white european nationalism or nationalism is
not good for USA, and i think that it is the stupid way
to take, because USA will get much more divided and conquered or
much more weakned if it takes the way of white european nationalism or nationalism, since white european nationalism or nationalism is not good
for business, and hate is not good for business, and USA is a powerful country that has not to fear globalization and USA can adapt quickly,
so USA has to avoid hate of white supremacists and neo-nazis and
it has to be wise.
And here is my just new proverb:

"You have to master the tools of adaptation, such as having
a good education with a good education system, since getting
rich quickly is not the wise thing to do, since mastering the
tools of adaptation like having a good education will allow
you to get rich and will allow you to keep you rich."

More philosophy about my kind of personality..

I think that i have something special in my brain, and i am noticing it more and more, it is that i want and desire "greatly" to be innovative and inventive and creative, and it is my engine, and i think it is genetical in me, i mean that i am an inventor of many scalable algorithms and algorithms and i am still inventing other scalable algorithms and algorithms, and i am creating innovative poems of Love and i have also created my thoughts of my philosophy, read them below,
also i have quickly constructed my new monotheistic religion that i think is more efficient and read my thoughts below about it, and i have quickly invented many beautiful proverbs, read them below, so i think i am a special guy, since i am always advancing by being this kind of high intellectual quality, and i know how to be high intellectual quality and it is genetical in me, and i am a gentleman type of person and it is genetical in me. So i invite you to read all my following thoughts so that to understand more my kind of personality.

Here is my new proverb and more of my philosophy..

First i have to prove that i am an inventor of many scalable algorithms and algorithms, so read my following thoughts about my inventions so that to understand that it is the truth:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

And here is my new proverb:

"You have to know about exponential thinking and about exponential growth and about exponential progress, so when you want to become
really rich and powerful, you have first to be "creative" and "inventive" so that to bring a really interesting added value to your product or service, also you have to be smart and think smartly at how to take "advantage" of exponential growth and you have to sell your product or service to a "large" population of humans."

So when you read my above proverb you will then have to for example know from where comes creativity, so read my following thoughts so that to understand:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/O-p9IH1aL14

And i invite you to read my following other proverbs in my following thoughts:

Yet more philosophy about the smart patterns and about abstraction..

So i will give you a smart question that is like a Mensa IQ test, here it is:

What is the important relation between the exponential progress of
our humanity and abstraction and the smart patterns and functional programming ?

So you are noticing that you have to be smart so that to answer correctly this question, and answering this question is really important, also i can logically infer from the answer of the above question that i can invent a new proverb from it, so here is my new proverb in french and english about it:

"The intelligent favors healthy eating over tasty eating, and by analogy we can also say that the intelligent also favors the effective speaker over the sweet talker"

"L'intelligent privilégie le manger santé au manger qui a du goût, et par analogie on peut aussi dire que l'intelligent aussi privilégie le parleur efficace au beau parleur."

Here is my other just new proverb that will help you to understand
what i want you to understand, and it is like a Mensa IQ test:

"Is understanding the patterns of functional programming and all understanding of functional programming? so then the intelligent will also pedagogically follow the same way of effectively learning functional programming from the patterns of functional programming, so it is also an effective abstraction and it is an effective top-down methodology, and it permits you to be really efficient, and i am doing it smartly, since i am finding with my smartness more of those patterns or smart patterns that permit this effectiveness "

I am rapidly inventing and thinking and writing my following proverbs:

Here is my just new proverb:

"Even silence makes us advance, since a human life full of silence is not the right diversity as a balance that makes the good reliance"

Here is my other just new proverb in english and french:

"Learn to lift your head with dignity because even the sea has threatening waves."

"Apprends à élever la tête avec dignité car même la mer a des vagues qui menacent."

And here is my other new proverbs read them carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/w7wgcbkEEIQ

And i invite you to read all my following thoughts of my philosophy:

And i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YZSYxV41-qI

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/OjDTCDiawJw

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

Also you can read more about my thoughts of my philosophy about human smartness in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

More philosophy about correlation and the Hill’s Criteria

I just said yesterday the following:

"I think that correlation in mathematics and statistics is like the general concept that permits to model causality, since i think that we can search with correlation for all the factors that are the cause and find causality. I think it is the same for logical implication, logical implication is like a general concept and logical implication is more general than causality. And i think that real numbers in mathematics are like a general concept that permits to model the reality."

So i invite you to read the following interesting web page about the
Hill’s Criteria, look for example at what it is saying about the strength and the consistency so that to notice it:

Causation in Statistics: Hill’s Criteria

https://statisticsbyjim.com/basics/causation/

More philosophy about mathematics..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think that mathematics theory is based on logic in mathematics,
so it follows logical consistency, but notice that it follows
logical consistency by following human common sense and logic by using operators and there allowed rules or instructions of addiction and substraction and multiplication and less than and greater than etc. so then notice that since they follow this logical path so then the important rule of: (p implies q) is equivalent to ((not p) or q), is still valid in mathematics theory, and this rule is logically inferred from the truth table of the logical implication and that permits also to logically infer and validate the logical proofs such as:

(p -> q) is equivalent to ((not(q) -> not(p))

or

(not(p) -> 0) is equivalent to p

Note that p and q are logical variables.

And note that -> means logical implication:

More philosophy about correlation and logical implication..

I think that correlation in mathematics and statistics is like the general concept that permits to model causality, since i think that we can search with correlation for all the factors that are the cause and find causality. I think it is the same for logical implication, logical implication is like a general concept and logical implication is more general than causality. And i think that real numbers in mathematics are like a general concept that permits to model the reality.

Click here to read the complete article