Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 21:52:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The single biggest oversight in the history of scientific endeavor
From: mrjd...@gmail.com (Joshua Dawe)
 by: Joshua Dawe - Sun, 6 Jun 2021 04:52 UTC

Given that the antonym of 'problem' is 'solution' why then has it not been proposed that to solve a problem one simply needs to find the opposite of that problem to find its associated solution?

Solution is the antonym of problem.

Solution = NOT problem

Solution = ~ problem

For example:

The negative of light is darkness therefore do you not try to locate some darkness to solve damage caused to your skin by excessive exposure to light?

Does darkness negate light?

Does cold negate what is hot?

What about if I was faced with an angry militant in the middle east that wanted to harm me should I oppose that militant with another military trained person in an effort to negate them?

Of course not... The opposite of militant is civilian. Civilians cancel out militants.

It's opposite's attract, like charges repel!

Meeting a militant with another militant just gives you dangerous fireworks! Civilians in contrast diffuse militants with roses and love! :)

If there is a problem with warming then that heat causing that problem needs to be shifted to a cold area to negate it!

An out of control car moving at a high rate of speed needs to be negated by an object at rest.

It is quite easy to logically deduce therefore that solution is therefore the opposite of a problem not it's synonym.

Solution is antonym of problem

Solution = ~ problem