Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 18:13:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More philosophy about democracy and about dictatorship..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 7 Jun 2021 01:13 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about democracy and about dictatorship..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am smart, and i am understanding the objections of white supremacism and neo-nazism, but i think that neo-nazism and white supremacism want to be dictatorship like communism of China, but i think there is a misunderstanding of Democracy, Democracy is not exactness of morality, since when you want to be exactness of morality you will require to be dictatorship, but when you want to be dictatorship, dictatorship has the tendency to be corruption of morality, and i also define corruption of morality as lack of efficiency, so i think that Democracy is better than dictatorship since i think that the requirements of democracy is also to not be "extremism" of politics, like being the political far-right or the neo-nazism or white supremacism or communism and such, and it is an important requirement of democracy.. And here is more of what my philosophy says about democracy:

Here is what my political philosophy says about Democracy..

More political philosophy about Democracy and Morality..

And now i will start by asking a philosophical question:

Is Democracy morality ?

I will say that Morality is about exactness and how to be the exact perfection, note that the English dictionary defines "perfection" as: "the act or process of perfecting", read here to notice it:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perfection

And Democracy is a mechanism that permits to avoid corruption of morality and corruption of morality is also lack of efficiency and it is extremism that hurts Democracy, and Democracy doesn't mean that people have to govern, because it is absurdity, but Democracy is the "tool" of Morality, since morality wants to be the exact perfection , this is why it needs Democracy, and Morality or society have to be "progressive", read my following writing of my political philosophy about morality to know that they have to be progressive:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/7UmkfURwoU4

And we can say the following:

The classical notion of decentralization does not necessarily imply democracy, and an organization may be decentralized without being based on democratic principles.

But i ask a smart question of:

Can we say that an organization based on democratic principles may be centralized ?

Here is my answer:

But we can notice that even though decentralization doesn't necessarily imply Democracy, Democracy is a "kind" of decentralization, and this kind of decentralization brings efficiency because we can notice that Democracy needs requirements such as competitive elections and free press, and i think that Democracy is more efficient than Dictatorship at fighting corruption(and corruption can mean lack of efficiency), read my following thoughts about Democracy and more to understand:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Nudyb_4QCRU

More political philosophy about Democracy and parliamentary Democracy..

Wich is better, Democracy or parliamentary Democracy ?

When you are smart you will notice that parliamentary Democracy is better since Democracy means that the people "govern", but this way of doing brings desorder, since people doesn't mean that it is Elites that govern, so this is why i think that it is inherent to parliamentary democracy that it is the Elites that govern and guide people, since also we can logically prove it by saying the following:

From where people get a correct judgment in Democracy ?

So you are noticing that to be able to be good judgment in Democracy, you have to be correct "Elitism" that guides people, and you have to be Meritocracy to be able to be the necessary quality or perfection, but then you are noticing that to be able to be Meritocracy there must be a reward for the merit, by for example rewarding by giving more money.

But since i am smart i will ask another important philosophical question, and it is the following:

Does parliamentary democracy has requirements, and wich requirements it has:

From my above logical proof we can say that the first requirement of parliamentary democracy is: it is the Elites that must govern and guide people, and from the first requirement we can logically infer that the Elites must be competent, so we can logically infer the since they have to be competent so then we can say the the second requirement of parliamentary democracy that it must be meritocratic, and the third
requirement of parliamentary democracy is also an important requirement
and it is that we have to have a constitution that says that parliamentary democracy has to have law enforcement agencies like the USA FBI and military as necessary basic requirements for a country, and a country can become a more global world like European union or such.

More political philosophy about the mechanisms of Democracy..

I think that we have to be smart, since i have just written the following about China and Russia of year 2010 and 2012:

----

More about China and Russia and other such countries education system..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have invented many scalable algorithms, read the following:

“Corruption is pervasive in every part of Chinese society, and education is no exception,” Mr. Li said.

A Chinese Education, for a Price

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/world/asia/in-china-schools-a-culture-of-bribery-spreads.html

I think we can not be confident with the Chinese education system, and i don't think it is meritocratic !

It is the same problem in Russia, read the following to notice it:

Mark Levin, a professor at the Higher School of Economics in Moscow who has studied the issue, said corruption in universities took place not only during the entrance examinations but also those at the end of semesters. Levin said some students preferred to pay money to pass examinations and obtain a diploma.

RUSSIA: Rising corruption threatens universities

Read more here:

https://www.universityworldnews.com/post.php?story=20100514205552600#:~:text=According%20to%20necessarily%20rough%20estimates,in%202009%20totalled%20%241%20billion.&text=But%2C%20despite%20the%20country's%20increased,much%20the%20salaries%20actually%20are.

----

And also i have just posted about the today China after the anti-corruption compaign in China, read the following:

---

I invite you to read the following interesting article:

China’s Anti-Corruption Campaign and the Challenges of Political Meritocracy

https://americanaffairsjournal.org/2020/05/chinas-anti-corruption-campaign-and-the-challenges-of-political-meritocracy/

---

So as you are noticing from my above writing that corruption can corrupt the education system and when education system is corrupt then the Meritocratic system is corrupt and this is dangerous. So even after the anti-corruption compaign in China , i think that Dictatorship of China is not so efficient at fighting corruption, because Democracy is much better at fighting corruption by competitive elections and free press, read my following thoughts to understand more:

From where people get a correct judgment in Democracy ?

So you are noticing that to be able to be good judgment in Democracy, you have to be correct "Elitism" that guides people, and you have to be Meritocracy to be able to be the necessary quality or perfection, but then you are noticing that to be able to be Meritocracy there must be a reward for the merit, by for example rewarding by giving more money.

Now why to be Democracy ?

I think that we have to be more smart and notice that Democracy is also smart, the big benefits of democracy that it is also like a morality that is a diversity that prioritize by giving weights to some important things and processes to be able to succeed, for example
if i ask a question of how to be less corruption ? i think that Democracy is an enhanced system that fights corruption more efficiently than dictatorship, i think this is understandable because to be able to "escape" a local maximum towards a global maximum(like in artificial intelligence) on efficiency of fighting corruption (and corruption also means lack of efficiency), we have to be able to vote for another political party that is more apt and more efficient at fighting corruption, this is why i think that democracy is better at fighting corruption, also i think that in democracy the governance must be a "competent" governance this is how we will enhance democracy to be the best.

And i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YZSYxV41-qI

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/OjDTCDiawJw

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

Also you can read more about my thoughts of my philosophy about human smartness in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

More philosophy about super artificial intelligence..

I think i am smart and i say that super artificial intelligence will
not be much more smart than humans, since you have to look at the
the constraints on expressiveness of super artificial intelligence,
for example when we look at the power of expressiveness of what is
it to be Turing-complete, you have to know that a Turing-complete system can be proven mathematically to be capable of performing any possible calculation or computer program, but science is the most important tool of our smartness, but science is constrained by the following way:

Click here to read the complete article