Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 20:20:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More philosophy about our world..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 7 Jun 2021 03:20 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about our world..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think our world is a very interesting world, since look for example
at Democracy , it is a smart game, so it appeals to our smartness,
and it is like an engine that brings more and more perfection, and it
brings a kind of "joy" of playing it smartly, and i think that our world
is full of those very interesting smart games that appeal to our
smartness, this is why i think our world is like an engine that pushes
us forward with more and more smartness, so i am very positive about our world.

More philosophy about Democracy and beautiful poetry..

Being a good democratic player in Democracy is like playing smartly
at a game of chess, it is smartness in action, it is a smart proactivity, Democracy is a beautiful smart game and it is a very interesting game, but you have to know the rules of the game of Democracy, that democracy is not exactness of morality, but
it needs to be exactness of morality, so it needs proactivity and
it needs an well educated society and it needs competitive elections and free press and it needs to forbid extremism like neo-nazism or communism or the political far-right or white supremacism and such extremist behaviors. So being a good democratic player is like writing beautiful
poetry, so here is one of my beautiful poems of Love, read it carefully:

I will explain more my new poem of Love below that is called:
"Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?"

So i am starting my new poem of Love by saying the following:

"Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?
Since is it not so fun to be as someone who has just won?
Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?
Since as you notice i want to be as the interesting one !"

So if you are smart, you will notice that: is the
the beautiful heat of the Sun by chance or not
by chance ? so as you notice that we have gotten this "beautiful"
heat of the Sun in our universe by chance, so then we have won this
beautiful heat of the Sun by chance, so it is like in human life that
we can also win by chance, since when you are genetically smart or such
you have also won it by chance too etc. so now you are understanding
better my new poem of Love, since when i a say:

"Since as you notice i want to be as the interesting one !"

Since it means that i want to be a winner like we humans have won
the beautiful heat of the Sun in this universe, and i want to win the
hearts of the people or to win the heart of my Love. So read
all my poems below to understand:

More of my philosophy about Love and about my poetry of Love...

Now you have to understand me, you are seeing me writing my poems of
Love, but you have to understand my personality, so i will ask again the
question of:

What is Love?

You have to understand, if i say:

I love you very much.

So as you are noticing that this sentence is expressing Love, but this
sentence follows an organized "plan" , and it is that this sentence is
organized correctly so that the others understand the sentence, so i
think that so that to express love this needs to be "organized"
correctly, so then i think that so that to be Love that is not
handicaped, it needs smartness and it needs from us to be organized
correctly and it needs from us to organize Love correctly.

More philosophy about my poetry of Love..

You have to notice that my poetry of Love are like "management",
because i am thinking them fast and writing them fast, so i have
to give them a more beautiful rhythm and i have to manage them so that
they look more beautiful, and i think that this needs a good emotional
intelligence and social intelligence too, so now more philosophy on
emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence):

Now I'm going to ask a smart question and it is the following:

What is emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence)?

I answer this:

When I give you 5 words which are the following:

love, very, much, I, you

So notice that for intelligence you need a plan
to compose the following sentence from the above words:

"I love you very much"

So the intelligence of emotional intelligence and social intelligence is
also "like" "management", since they make it possible to organize it and
to make it order that is I believe the most "important" part of
management, but to make it order or to organize it needs a "plan", but
the plan to follow in order to be order (order in general or order in
love to be able to to be love) is also intelligence including emotional
intelligence and social intelligence, So emotional intelligence and
social intelligence are also a plan that organize it or make it order,
since they organize or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and
order is so important to achieve the necessary perfection.

More philosophy on love.

You have noticed that I am a white Arab, and you have also noticed that
I have written several poems of Love in front of you, but now I am going
to like to ask a smart question:

What is love ?

I think that expressing love is an intelligence like an emotional
intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal intelligence)
that I believe is so "important", because I believe that love is also
emotional intelligence and social intelligence which organize or manage
or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and order is so important
to achieve the necessary perfection.

Here is my new poem of Love that is called: "Look at this beautiful heat
of the Sun, is it not so fun ?"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful music and reading
at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU9tJwltsMs

Here is my new poem of Love:

--

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

Since is it not so fun to be as someone who has just won?

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

Since as you notice i want to be as the interesting one !

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

Since i also don't want our beautiful Love to be undone !

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

Since i am also not coming to you with the war and the gun !

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

So stay near me since we are like a lovely atom and its lovely electron

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

So am i the human living in Montreal or in London ?

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

So i say that i am like an Angel and i am not like a Demon

And our beautiful Love is like the so beautiful ascension !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More philosophy about democracy and about dictatorship..

I think i am smart, and i am understanding the objections of white supremacism and neo-nazism, but i think that neo-nazism and white supremacism want to be dictatorship like communism of China, but i think there is a misunderstanding of Democracy, Democracy is not exactness of morality, since when you want to be exactness of morality you will require to be dictatorship, but when you want to be dictatorship, dictatorship has the tendency to be corruption of morality, and i also define corruption of morality as lack of efficiency, so i think that Democracy is better than dictatorship since i think that the requirements of democracy is also to not be "extremism" of politics, like being the political far-right or the neo-nazism or white supremacism or communism and such, and it is an important requirement of democracy.. And here is more of what my philosophy says about democracy:

Here is what my political philosophy says about Democracy..

More political philosophy about Democracy and Morality..

And now i will start by asking a philosophical question:

Is Democracy morality ?

I will say that Morality is about exactness and how to be the exact perfection, note that the English dictionary defines "perfection" as: "the act or process of perfecting", read here to notice it:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perfection

And Democracy is a mechanism that permits to avoid corruption of morality and corruption of morality is also lack of efficiency and it is extremism that hurts Democracy, and Democracy doesn't mean that people have to govern, because it is absurdity, but Democracy is the "tool" of Morality, since morality wants to be the exact perfection , this is why it needs Democracy, and Morality or society have to be "progressive", read my following writing of my political philosophy about morality to know that they have to be progressive:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/7UmkfURwoU4

And we can say the following:

The classical notion of decentralization does not necessarily imply democracy, and an organization may be decentralized without being based on democratic principles.

But i ask a smart question of:

Can we say that an organization based on democratic principles may be centralized ?

Here is my answer:

But we can notice that even though decentralization doesn't necessarily imply Democracy, Democracy is a "kind" of decentralization, and this kind of decentralization brings efficiency because we can notice that Democracy needs requirements such as competitive elections and free press, and i think that Democracy is more efficient than Dictatorship at fighting corruption(and corruption can mean lack of efficiency), read my following thoughts about Democracy and more to understand:

Click here to read the complete article