Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 22:24:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 8 Jun 2021 05:24 UTC

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 6:27:45 AM UTC-6, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> Den torsdag 8 mars 2018 kl. 23:15:10 UTC+1 skrev Archimedes Plutonium:
> > Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
>
> why would one need to do it geometrically?

And Sweden graduates math goons like this, who do not know calculus is geometry.

1> Google sugarcoats Andrew Wiles and Terence Tao search list, with no COUNTERPOINT, just a propaganda sugarcoating of hits, for the purpose of covering up their failures in math. I am not sure if Princeton Univ hires someone full time for the express purpose of sugar coating their alumni, with not a chance of any Counterpoint in their Google search list.

1> Google Search hits should be Balanced and Point Counterpoint,-- not Wiles's first 1 million search hits all saying-- "oh, the goodie two shoe genius" When the reality on the ground is far far different for Andrew Wiles, for so stupid was Wiles in mathematics of Fermat's Last theorem, FLT, that the fool Wiles never even spotted the huge mistake in Eulers so called alleged proof of FLT in exponent 3. Euler missed proving the case when all three A, B, C of A^3 + B^3 = C^3. all three were even numbers, and that oversight, makes Euler's so called proof a sham. Yet Wiles the dumb fool of FLT, could not even spot that Euler mistake, and here, the world gives Wiles awards awards after awards.

> Balanced and COUNTERPOINT where the ignorant Dr. Wiles of mathematics cannot do a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus because he knows no geometry proof of FTC, and is so stupid in math, that the fool Wiles never realized Calculus is geometry, yet Google gives this cretin a million search hits of -- genius, genius.
>
> Google on Wiles and Tao has become a repeating propaganda machine rather than being a honest broker of journalism news.
>
> Give any famous scientist, give them all a POINT -- Counterpoint on first page of a Google Hit.
>
> Google right now, is like PBS Newshour that interviews only Republicans, and never allows a Democrat viewpoint.
>
> Not this monstrosity of 2 million hits all saying genius.

Balanced and Counterpoint Google Search list, and stop this crazy 5 million hit list all saying Wiles is a goodie two shoe in math when the reality on the ground is Wiles is a math failure with never even a geometry proof of Calculus, the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. No, the fool Wiles still panders a fake proof of a "limit analysis". Wiles is so dumb, very dumb in math that he cannot even spend a 1/2 hour in cutting out a paper cone, droping a Kerr lid inside and slanting it and seeing that the figure produced is never a ellipse but is the Oval. And yet Google Search gives this cretin of math 5 million hits all in praise when he should never even have been in math, so great was his failure.

Balanced & Counterpoint Google Search for Terence Tao, not this -- all praise and glory of a baby boy genius when the reality is that Dr. Tao is so stupid in math that he fails to recognize Calculus is geometry and therefor, he must do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. He never could and his only proof of FTC is the failure with a "limit analysis" which is a whitewash cover up of math, a hornswaggle and a sham trickster, but not a proof of FTC.

So, why does Google have this Dr. Tao with millions of hits yet a dunce and a failure of math. He needs a Point Counterpoint Google search list on his first page, stating that "Where is Tao's geometry proof of FTC"?

And questioning whether Dr. Tao and a bunch of other so called scholars are paying Kibo Parry of Boston's "world std isp" paying him to stalk harrass AP going on 28 years now, in the sci.math and sci.physics newsgroups. Is there some college network paying world std to stalk and harrass AP.

Same thing in physics where prominent physicists are given a all praise and glory but never a COUNTERPOINT on their first page of a Google Search.

Balanced & Counterpoint Google Search for Steven Weinberg, not this -- all praise and glory when Steven cannot even ask the question, which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle.

Science needs balanced and counterpoint journalism, not the all slanted in one direction and Google Search is journalism, whether they like to believe so, or not believe so. Google Search is like the PBS Newshour, but a very skewed, bias and prejudicial news. What if PBS only ever interviewed Republicans and never Democrats, that would be slanted.

Just as Steven Weinberg's Google search list comes up with millions of hits but all slanted in favor of Weinberg, when Steven failed physics. The muon has been around since the 1930s and Steven was so logically dumb in physics, he could never notice that if you multiply 9 times 105MeV you get the neutron and proton rest mass within Sigma Error. Meaning, meaning that the real proton is 840MeV with a muon stuck inside the proton doing the Faraday Law of producing electricity as the muon thrusts through the proton 8 ring torus.

So, can Steven even ask the question in his own mind, which is the real true electron of atoms? Is it the muon, or is it the 0.5MeV particle.

And so, a Google Search list of Steven Weinberg should have on its first page a Counterpoint, a Balance list of results. When you Google search (Steven Weinberg) you get millions of flowery glowing -- he is a genius nonsense. To get a CounterPoint you need to Google search "Steven Weinberg plutonium" to get a more accurate view of Steven Weinberg's life and contributions to physics-- he failed.

So Google, please Balance the search results of Steven Weinberg, by putting the below Re: Steven Weinberg flunked physics...

Put that thread on the first page of Steven Weinberg's Google Search of just "steven weinberg"

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<f9d29dab-9d08-404c-9665-e2e6f6995c5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62128&group=sci.math#62128

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 23:56:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 06:56 UTC

Wiles needs a first page Google Search list with a Counterpoint-- a counterpoint to the total bias that Wiles is a mathematician, when he cannot even do a geometry proof of calculus