From: a6ef950d...@example.com (futureman)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Re: Broom Handle Thread Specs?
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 16:45:03 +0000
 by: futureman - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 16:45 UTC

17 years later I read this post and think... No luck with google? hilarious. carry on!!

--
For full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalworking/broom-handle-thread-specs-395985-.htm

Re: Broom Handle Thread Specs?

<tcm65m$k8m$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=6215&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#6215

From: non...@none.com99 (Bob La Londe)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 09:51:02 -0700
 by: Bob La Londe - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 16:51 UTC

On 8/6/2022 9:45 AM, futureman wrote:
> 17 years later I read this post and think... No luck with google?
> hilarious. carry on!!

17 years ago... Google was better than it is today showing actual
matching results rather than fuzzy logic and bad results dominated by
commercial sales sites who don't have the airplane you want, but are
more than milling to sell you a rubber donkey they believe will be more
satisfactory to you.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Broom Handle Thread Specs?

<tco6l2$i5jg$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=6217&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#6217

From: muratla...@gmail.com (Jim Wilkins)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 07:11:09 -0400
 by: Jim Wilkins - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 11:11 UTC

"futureman" wrote in message

17 years later I read this post and think... No luck with google? hilarious.
carry on!!

--
For full context, visit
https://www.polytechforum.com/metalworking/broom-handle-thread-specs-395985-.htm

---------------------

Do you like using the Net to research old questions?

This shows how the promoters of alternate theories will try to sustain one
that has been disproven.

https://earharttruth.wordpress.com/tag/david-billings/

https://pacificwrecks.com/aircraft/electra/earhart/
"The area where he believes it to be, is right on the Mevelo River, Wide
bay, East New Britain. This the exact location where B-17E 41-2429 crashed
August 7, 1942 exploded mid air. I have long suspected that the wreckage
located by the Australian patrol in 1945 was probably related to Pease's
B-17."

The map notation about Earhart's plane could have been added later as the
response to a request for what to look for, not a record of what was found,
and the rest of the story made up to fill the gaps.

I research the logical and speculative investigative processes in unsolved
technical accident cases where eyewitness testimony conflicts. The Torrey
Canyon was that sort of incident.

STENDEC