Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 15:14:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More philosophy of how to be the best country in the world..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 22:14 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy of how to be the best country in the world..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think i am a philosopher that is smart, i think that you
can measure what is the best country in the world by
doing the following, read the following about Canada so
that to notice it:

Canada is the No. 1 Country in the World, According to the 2021 Best
Countries Report

https://www.usnews.com/info/blogs/press-room/articles/2021-04-13/canada-is-the-no-1-country-in-the-world-according-to-2021-best-countries

But i think when you are a good philosopher you will notice that
the most important thing so that to be the best country in the world
is to have a good spirit, and it is the most important "engine",
so then you have to be careful about how to measure wich country is the best in the world, because you have to take carefully into account
the spirit of the people of the country, so then so that to be a good spirit, you have to know how to construct a good philosophy that convinces people, so you have to know how to be good at philosophy, this is why i think that philosophy is the most important thing, and i think am a philosopher that is smart since i am posting below about my thoughts of my philosophy and you can read them so that to notice.

And notice carefully how i am writing about the FBI,
because i am wanting to construct the good spirit, read carefully
here in my writing and thoughts and you will notice:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/sPpOdeGmdkM

More philosophy about education and about math and about Canada and more..

Read again the following very interesting news from Science daily:

It says:

"Maths skills are associated with a range of benefits, including employment, socioeconomic status, and mental and physical health."

Lack of math education negatively affects adolescent brain and cognitive development

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/06/210607161149.htm

And read the following about Canada:

I am living in Canada since year 1989, and i think Canada is the best
country in the world, and here is the logical proof of it: Read the
following about Canada to notice it:

Canada is the No. 1 Country in the World, According to the 2021 Best
Countries Report

https://www.usnews.com/info/blogs/press-room/articles/2021-04-13/canada-is-the-no-1-country-in-the-world-according-to-2021-best-countries

And the education system of Canada is one of the best in the world, read
the following to notice it:

How Canada became an education superpower

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-40708421

And read the following about math performance in Canada:

Math Performance in Canada

Read more here:

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/studies/math-performance-in-canada

More philosophy about from where comes the success of Silicon Valley..

Read more here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/r5cIhJvLvNg

I invite you to read the following interesting article
so that to know what is a Creative Genius:

How to make connections like a Creative Genius

https://www.opencolleges.edu.au/informed/features/the-value-of-connecting-the-dots-to-create-real-learning/

More philosophy about tech and more..

I invite you to look at the following video;

Germany vs silicon valley (5 best german cities)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYjXLyXVKAo

More philosophy about how USA has become powerful and rich..

Read more my thoughts here about it:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/O-p9IH1aL14

US Passes $250 billion Technology Bill for Chips, AI and Robotics

Read more here:

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/06/us-passes-250-technology-bill-for-chips-ai-and-robotics.html

More philosophy about Globalization..

I think that globalization is a good thing, but you have to be smart
and know how to take advantage of it, so i invite you to read
the following about the positive effects of Globalization on developing countries such as:

1- Globalization has permitted developed nations to invest in less
developed nations which has lead to creation of jobs for poor people.

2- The health and education system in developing countries has benefited
in a positive way due to the contribution of globalization.

And about Globalization and the unequal distribution of income
read my below thoughts of my philosophy about human existence where i am also speaking about it.

So i invite you to read the following article to notice it:

The effects of Globalization on developing countries

Read more here:

https://medium.com/@BonillaXM/the-effects-of-globalization-on-developing-countries-1e465257c400

And you have to know how to take advantage of exponential growth of capitalism, so i invite you to read the following article
that speaks about it:

Capitalism switches from linear to exponential growth

http://parisinnovationreview.com/articles-en/capitalism-switches-from-linear-to-exponential-growth

And i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YZSYxV41-qI

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/OjDTCDiawJw

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/WeH9Oh7S-lc

Also you can read more about my thoughts of my philosophy about human smartness in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

More philosophy about the human existence..

I also invite you to read my following philosophy in my following beautiful webpage about human existence where i am also speaking
about Globalization and the unequal distribution of income:

https://scalable68.godaddysites.com/f/my-philosophy-about-human-existence

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.