Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:24:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 1-Google Search list of Andrew Wiles & Terence Tao are just horrible propaganda, of dishonesty of math. No Counterpoint, only millions of hits of baby-boy-genius when in fact they are failures of math. See Harvard's Dr. Hau for honest search hits.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 20:24 UTC

1-Google Search list of Andrew Wiles & Terence Tao are just horrible propaganda, of dishonesty of math. No Counterpoint, only millions of hits of baby-boy-genius when in fact they are failures of math. See Harvard's Dr. Hau for honest search hits.

Google Search is like PBS newshour who interviews only Republicans, never any Democrat. Journalism needs that Point-- Counterpoint. And all good journalists of News know this, they were taught this in journalism schools.

Google Search is a modern day journal. And if Google Search does 2 million hits of Terence Tao all saying one and the same propaganda thing--- oh, oh, how the baby boy is such a genius. And all the same million hits of Andrew Wiles--- oh oh another award.

When in plain truth, both Wiles and Tao are math failures and charlatans and con-artists of math, because neither one of them understood the prescient issue of modern day math-- that calculus is geometry, and that Calculus had to have a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Yet the dumb and ignorant Wiles and Tao can only do a fakery dance of a "limit analysis".

So, why is Google spreading propaganda on science and math, when they should have a hit on first page of Dr. Wiles and Dr. Tao, explaining how dumb and ignorant they are in mathematics.

If Google can do the correct thing with the honest Harvard Dr. Hau which has a CounterPoint in Dr. Hau's first page of a Google Search. Then, why cannot Google have a honest first page Google Search for Wiles and Tao.

The world deserves better than the pollution of fame and fortune seekers of Tao and Wiles, rather than the truth of math itself.

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

6th published book

World's First Valid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem, 1993 & 2014 // Math proof series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 29Apr2021. This is AP's 6th published book.

Preface:
Real proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem// including the fake Euler proof in exp3 and Wiles fake proof.

Recap summary: In 1993 I proved Fermat's Last Theorem with a pure algebra proof, arguing that because of the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4 that this special feature of a unique number 4, allows for there to exist solutions to A^2 + B^2 = C^2. That the number 4 is a basis vector allowing more solutions to exist in exponent 2. But since there is no number with N+N+N = N*N*N that exists, there cannot be a solution in exp3 and the same argument for higher exponents. In 2014, I went and proved Generalized FLT by using "condensed rectangles". Once I had proven Generalized, then Regular FLT comes out of that proof as a simple corollary. So I had two proofs of Regular FLT, pure algebra and a corollary from Generalized FLT. Then recently in 2019, I sought to find a pure algebra proof of Generalized FLT, and I believe I accomplished that also by showing solutions to Generalized FLT also come from the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4. Amazing how so much math comes from the specialness of 4, where I argue that a Vector Space of multiplication provides the Generalized FLT of A^x + B^y = C^z.

Cover Picture: In my own handwriting, some Generalized Fermat's Last Theorem type of equations.

As for the Euler exponent 3 invalid proof and the Wiles invalid FLT, both are missing a proof of the case of all three A,B,C are evens (see in the text).
Length: 156 pages

File Size: 1503 KB
Print Length: 156 pages
Publication Date: March 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PQKGW4M
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Re: 1-Google Search list of Andrew Wiles & Terence Tao are just horrible propaganda, of dishonesty of math. No Counterpoint, only millions of hits of baby-boy-genius when in fact they are failures of math. See Harvard's Dr. Hau for honest search hits

<fd6db67b-1d7b-48da-9f44-e87f6705f10an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62292&group=sci.math#62292

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.pro...@gmx.com (Quantum Bubbles)
 by: Quantum Bubbles - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 20:25 UTC

"Have you ever considered stamp collecting, or coin collecting Mr Plutonium? Or better yet, try bird watching or a bit of gardening; it will get you outside in the sunshine for a bit. Maybe help to reverse whatever personality disorder is traumatizing your life on an ongoing basis. Volunteering at a charity shop a couple of times a week; some human contact unrelated to the mental diarrhea you keep putting through your keyboard on here. Can't hurt.. Do you really want to be remembered as the thinking man's John Gabriel? There have got to be better legacies surely? Try it. You might like it."

1-Ross says math criminals, con-artists Re: 1-Google Search list of Andrew Wiles & Terence Tao are just horrible propaganda, of dishonesty of math.

<1e4553c8-44f3-4483-bb7f-44aa8e50e7c3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62293&group=sci.math#62293

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 1-Ross says math criminals, con-artists Re: 1-Google Search list of
Andrew Wiles & Terence Tao are just horrible propaganda, of dishonesty of math.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 20:30 UTC

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 3:25:58 PM UTC-5, ross.pro...@gmx.com wrote:
> "Have you ever considered stamp collecting, or coin collecting Mr Plutonium? Or better yet, try bird watching or a bit of gardening; it will get you outside in the sunshine for a bit. Maybe help to reverse whatever personality disorder is traumatizing your life on an ongoing basis. Volunteering at a charity shop a couple of times a week; some human contact unrelated to the mental diarrhea you keep putting through your keyboard on here. Can't hurt. Do you really want to be remembered as the thinking man's John Gabriel? There have got to be better legacies surely? Try it. You might like it."

1-Google Search list of Andrew Wiles & Terence Tao are just horrible propaganda, of dishonesty of math. No Counterpoint, only millions of hits of baby-boy-genius when in fact they are failures of math. See Harvard's Dr. Hau for honest search hits.
1 view
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium