Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 23:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: _Is Zelos Malum the tutor of mathematics to King Carl XVI Gustaf
of Sweden? And if so, did Malum teach the King wrongly that the ellipse is a
conic when it never was so? (see proof below)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 11 Jun 2021 06:00 UTC

Are Zelos Malum and John Gabriel gay lovers and the reason for their daily -- one liner air head posts to sci.math to be on front page of sci.math all day long. One splatter shits the 1st page of sci.math all day long and the other splatter shits sci.math in the evenings GMT time all night long. So are they lovers trying to "point on a show" "put on a circus show of sci.math". When they should be in Africa protecting the last remaining elephants, zebra, giraffe and apes and rhinos from extinction.

1> World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition

> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
> Preface:
> Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.
>
> Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis".. To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?
> Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.
> Length: 137 pages
> Product details
> ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
> Publication date : March 14, 2019
> Language : English
> File size : 1307 KB
> Text-to-Speech : Enabled
> Screen Reader : Supported
> Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
> Word Wise : Not Enabled
> Print length : 137 pages

Re: _Is Zelos Malum the tutor of mathematics to King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden? And if so, did Malum teach the King wrongly that the ellipse is a conic when it never was so? (see proof below)

<82df1b64-973e-466a-b9c6-17c8d2069cbcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62339&group=sci.math#62339

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 23:02:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 11 Jun 2021 06:02 UTC

Every night, the Sweden Zelos spammer of sci.math

12:52 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomatica
12:47 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Cantor's Diagonal Mis-argument
>No. This is false. Incorrect. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_set >is an uncountable set
12:46 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Circular reasoning works because circular reasoning works?
><Malum drivel> You being unable to address the fact I show you do not know what circularity
12:43 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Why every student of mathematics needs to study Platonic Philosophy.
12:38 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
How the arithmetic product is defined in geometry.
torsdag 10 juni 2021 kl. 15:53:38 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta: > On Thursday, 10 June 2021 at 00
12:37 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Whimsical beliefs are not mathematics: There are no axioms or postulates in sound mathematics.
12:37 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
How calculus was not made rigorous by the apes in mainstream math academia.
12:36 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
The Gabriel Polynomial - Superior to anything imagined by any mainstream moron the last few hundred years.
12:34 AM