[We] use bad software and bad machines for the wrong things. -- R. W. Hamming

tech / sci.math / Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomatica

SubjectAuthor
* The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaEram semper recta
+* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaPeter
|`* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaEram semper recta
| `- Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaDan Christensen
+- Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaDan Christensen
+- Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaDan Christensen
+* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaEram semper recta
|`* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomaticazelos...@gmail.com
| `* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaEram semper recta
|  +* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomaticazelos...@gmail.com
|  |`* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaEram semper recta
|  | `* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomaticazelos...@gmail.com
|  |  +* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaQuantum Bubbles
|  |  |`- Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomaticazelos...@gmail.com
|  |  `* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaEram semper recta
|  |   `* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomaticazelos...@gmail.com
|  |    `* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaEram semper recta
|  |     `* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomaticazelos...@gmail.com
|  |      `* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaEram semper recta
|  |       `- Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomaticazelos...@gmail.com
|  `- Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaMichael Moroney
+* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaEram semper recta
|`* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomaticazelos...@gmail.com
| `* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaEram semper recta
|  +* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomaticazelos...@gmail.com
|  |`* Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaEram semper recta
|  | `- Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomaticazelos...@gmail.com
|  `- Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaDan Christensen
`- Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia ScatomaticaEram semper recta

Pages:12
Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomatica

<0cb1f288-eed5-48a1-a217-a261d2369df4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62236&group=sci.math#62236

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 06:01:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomatica
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:01 UTC

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9:36:14 AM UTC-4, I am Super Rectum (aka "John Gabriel") wrote:
> On Wednesday, 9 June 2021 at 00:55:47 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > No one before me was able to define the concept of number correctly. My article is a ray of brilliant light in a dark world of mainstream mythmatics.

> > it is so laughably stupid how you place such grave importance on something so trivial! You're like a little kid placing this huge importance on his blanket!

> Here we have yet another example of you making an ass of yourself. Well-formed concepts are important to every student of mathematics and any other science. You are a member of the BIG STUPID so obviously this excludes you.

Your "definitions" are really quite useless, Troll Boy. You still cannot prove even the most basic facts of arithmetic, not even 2+2=4. Not surprising since you have banned all axioms in your goofy little system. What a moron!

Even at his advanced age (60+?), John Gabriel is STILL struggling with basic, elementary-school arithmetic. As he has repeatedly posted here:

"There are no points on a line."
--April 12, 2021

"Pi is NOT a number of ANY kind!"
--July 10, 2020

"1/2 not equal to 2/4"
--October 22, 2017

“1/3 does NOT mean 1 divided by 3 and never has meant that”
-- February 8, 2015

"3 =< 4 is nonsense.”
--October 28, 2017

"Zero is not a number."
-- Dec. 2, 2019

"0 is not required at all in mathematics, just like negative numbers."
-- Jan. 4, 2017

“There is no such thing as an empty set.”
--Oct. 4, 2019

“3 <=> 2 + 1 or 3 <=> 8 - 5, etc, are all propositions” (actually all are meaningless gibberish)
--Oct. 22, 2019

No math genius our JG, though he actually lists his job title as “mathematician” at Linkedin.com. Apparently, they do not verify your credentials.

Though really quite disturbing, interested readers should see: “About the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words...” (lasted updated March 10, 2020) at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.math/PcpAzX5pDeY/1PDiSlK_BwAJ

Dan

Visit my Math Blog a http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomatica

<b66a330e-8240-4585-b933-371d2e362a84n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62239&group=sci.math#62239

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 06:36:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:36 UTC

On Thursday, 10 June 2021 at 00:44:08 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> onsdag 9 juni 2021 kl. 15:36:14 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > it is so laughably stupid how you place such grave importance on something so trivial! You're like a little kid placing this huge importance on his blanket!
> > Here we have yet another example of you making an ass of yourself. Well-formed concepts are important to every student of mathematics and any other science. You are a member of the BIG STUPID so obviously this excludes you.
> spamming the same message over and over only demonstrates how stupid I am

Right! This is the same old Trump tactic when he says he won. You really should let it go.

Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomatica

<07db9e00-8b5e-4a2a-92fa-f0ab8e283385n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62333&group=sci.math#62333

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 22:47:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Fri, 11 Jun 2021 05:47 UTC

torsdag 10 juni 2021 kl. 15:36:39 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Thursday, 10 June 2021 at 00:44:08 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> > onsdag 9 juni 2021 kl. 15:36:14 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > Here we have yet another example of you making an ass of yourself. Well-formed concepts are important to every student of mathematics and any other science. You are a member of the BIG STUPID so obviously this excludes you.
> > spamming the same message over and over only demonstrates how stupid I am
>
> Right! This is the same old Trump tactic when he says he won. You really should let it go.

So here we have you lying by misrepresenting what I said, demonstrating you do what you accuse me off, you're a hypocrite. Then we also have you shoot yourself in the foot by once again saying what you yourself do.

Re: The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomatica

<42ae4ac3-9141-4ad2-a7ec-a9c50fd39a3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62378&group=sci.math#62378

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 09:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Fri, 11 Jun 2021 16:49 UTC

On Monday, 31 May 2021 at 17:07:49 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> Russell was not a logician. He was not a mathematician. He was not even a mathematician's arse.
>
> He was an arrogant, pompous stupid Brit whose brain was damaged by all the tobacco and coffee he consumed. Shame on Russell because there were those Brits who actually accomplished some worthwhile things.
>
> Today, nothing but SHIT comes out of that sewer island known as the UK. It is filled with academics suffering from brain syphilis. Newton would be rolling in his grave...
>
> British math academia is replete with stupid pedophiles, queers, perverts and ignoramuses who make the intellectually challenged appear to be geniuses. Just look at the crippled moron Stephen Hawking - a bigger imbecile there was not before him. Hawking was the pinnacle of Brit mental decay. Hawking's physical illness was the least of his problems.
>
> Getting back to Russell, the laughable idiot who wrote about the proof that 1+1=2. ROFLMAO
>
> I, the great genius John Gabriel, have revealed that:
>
> A number is a NAME given to a MEASURE that describes a MAGNITUDE or SIZE.
>
> THIS AND NOTHING ELSE. It took almost 2500 years for me to arrive and what am I confronted with? The likes of fucking morons you find on this newsgroup and in every university worldwide.
>
> 1+1 is the DEFINITION of 2.
>
> Get a glimpse into my genius mind by reading my profound article on how my brilliant ancestors realised the concept of number:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hasWyQCZyRN3RkdvIB6bnGIVV2Rabz8w
>
> Yes, I do know better! I have always known better. I am NOT like you!!!!!
>
> I thank the gods for this!!!!! LMAO.

Students: There is no end to arguing with cranks and they will not be convinced because it is not in the nature of a crank (mainstream math academic) to be corrected or convinced. In their tiny brains, they believe that anyone with an opposing view is by default wrong. Mainstream math academia is a CULT and this is why I call it the Church of Academia or more appropriately the BIG STUPID.