Unix soit qui mal y pense [Unix to him who evil thinks?]

tech / sci.math / Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas ofArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas ofArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas ofArchimedes Plutonium
 +* Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas ofArchimedes Plutonium
 |+- Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas ofArchimedes Plutonium
 |`* Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the Archimedes Plutonium
 | `* Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas ofArchimedes Plutonium
 |  `* Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas ofQuantum Bubbles
 |   `- Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas ofArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney

1
Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

<03ae8662-3b73-4306-bc25-401ee8f5b636n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60401&group=sci.math#60401

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 07:21:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 26 May 2021 14:21 UTC

John Gabriel's recent stealing attempts is to steal AP's idea that all functions are polynomials and only polynomials in order to have all functions subject to the Power Rules of calculus.

Gabriel is a continual mindless maruader theif in sci.math.

He never footnotes or references his ideas, just swear word everyone else while he steals your work.

88th published book

Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing// Sociology series, book 10 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

New True Ideas in Science are very difficult to come by.

And many communities and countries ignore or deny the practice of footnoting, citing reference source, or quoting, but are societies who live up to that of mass stealing.

At minimum, every school education should and must teach how we "do not steal" by teaching footnote, reference cite, quoting. I learned it in High School, but across the world, most never learned this.

I learned footnoting, citing sources reference, and quoting in High School English classrooms, thank you Wyoming High School, near Cincinnati Ohio, one of my most valuable lessons, because it teaches us not only honesty, but prepares us for becoming scientists and grappling with the truth of the world, without stealing it.

It was August of 1993 that I first arrived on the Internet in the sci.math, sci.physics and many other Newsgroups of Usenet. I had already copyrighted my Atom Totality theory and was protected in that manner of copyrights. But I wanted more protection so I published in the Dartmouth College newspaper many of my discovered ideas of 1990 through August 1993. So I had a double wall of protection of Library of Congress copyright but also, Dartmouth College newspaper. But then with the arrival onto Usenet newsgroups, sci.physics, sci.math, sci.chem, sci.bio.misc, sci.physics.electromag, sci.astro, and many more newsgroups. I saw that as a third layer of protection of my newly discovered ideas.

However, starting August 1993, it was plainly clear to me that this Internet posting of my ideas, that it is easy to steal those ideas.

Length: 147 pages

Product details
File Size: 783 KB
Print Length: 147 pages
Publication Date: February 13, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B084T87JGY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,786 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)

Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

<0509dae6-8ee8-4683-8a39-4b0b63ca2f74n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61443&group=sci.math#61443

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 07:54:03 -0700 (PDT)

#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)

Learn how some stealers like John Gabriel does the "slow steal", with his stealing of your ideas-- never any footnotes or citing references, and his cursing and swearing of others is a diversion so he can steal from others.

Whereas the fast steal is seen via Porat. Who accuses you of stealing from him in order to steal yours. Very obnoxious behavior.

Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

<13e67cd0-70f5-4e49-a16c-15d95a8f155cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61530&group=sci.math#61530

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 14:30:40 -0700 (PDT)

#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)

Learn how some stealers like John Gabriel does the "slow steal", with his stealing of your ideas-- never any footnotes or citing references, and his cursing and swearing of others is a diversion so he can steal from others.

Whereas the fast steal is seen via Porat. Who accuses you of stealing from him in order to steal yours. Very obnoxious behavior.

Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

<8b8b6be1-d7c6-4ebd-906e-07df2dea9d89n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61660&group=sci.math#61660

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 15:10:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 4 Jun 2021 22:10 UTC

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

<02f4b64e-6f5f-4975-91a8-36b39e03bff2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61662&group=sci.math#61662

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 15:12:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 4 Jun 2021 22:12 UTC

So, well, AP wrote several textbooks on TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS making a definition of Function as a Polynomial so that all of calculus is reduced to the Power Rules, those easy rules where we can teach calculus in High School.

Yet here is this marauding thief stealing John Gabriel now trying to steal AP's idea, without ever a footnote or citing reference.

Apparently, the purpose of Gabriel in sci.math is to steal ideas, and he has all this cursing and flaming posts to distract others, when all he wants to do is steal, especially from AP.

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
Chris M. Thomasson
The Gabriel Polynomial - Superior to anything imagined by any mainstream moron the last few hundred years.
3:35 PM

I recommend that Gabriel be permanently banned in all his pseudonames from Google newsgroups.

Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

<82499ebe-b3aa-4410-98c6-8854f5c3ffe7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61692&group=sci.math#61692

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 05:53:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Chris M. Thomasson
The Gabriel Polynomial - Superior to anything imagined by any mainstream moron the last few hundred years.
3:35 PM

I recommend that Gabriel be permanently banned in all his pseudonames from Google newsgroups.

Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<s9g9d3$1bom$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61711&group=sci.math#61711

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 12:40:08 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 16:40 UTC

🐔 of Math and 🦃 of Physics Archimedes "caveman physics" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> New True Ideas in Science are very difficult to come by.

Very true, which is why AutisticPlutonium is unable to come up with any.
Oh sure he comes up with plenty of "new" ideas, and rarely even a true
idea that someone else already discovered, but never a "new true" idea.
Never. Especially when Plutonium steals someone else's ideas.

Meanwhile, over the years AutisticPlutonium has created "a huge mass of
mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery" and calls it "New True
Physics".

Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

<f5910638-57a8-40b5-b2cc-8b27739e5dc6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62280&group=sci.math#62280

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 19:28 UTC

Can someone please check into seeing if this Prank routine that is polluting sci.math each and every day is some Gay love fighting between Zelos & Gabriel, devoted to disruption of sci.math and never any math. Where Gabriel splatter shits the front page of sci,math with all sordid fake math, only to have Zelos plaster that splatter shit posts of Gabriel back onto the front page at night.

I feel for Ross, caught in the middle of that splatter shit and was out of action for a full day, something that Kibo Parry Moroney had warned Ross beforehand. Splatter shit can sting the eyes.

Is Zelos Malum and John Gabriel gay lovers pulling a prank circus clown stunt act in sci.math--- every night Zelos posts one liner airhead posts to keep Gabriel airhead math on front page to be followed up by airhead Gabriel keeping his airhead math on front page

The Gabriel Polynomial - Superior to anything imagined by any mainstream moron the last few hundred years.
9:04 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
How calculus was not made rigorous by the apes in mainstream math academia.
8:58 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Whimsical beliefs are not mathematics: There are no axioms or postulates in sound mathematics.
8:56 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
How the arithmetic product is defined in geometry.
On Thursday, 10 June 2021 at 00:42:44 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote: > onsdag 9 juni 2021 kl. 15
8:53 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Why every student of mathematics needs to study Platonic Philosophy.

Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

<26cd982c-da7c-4f7c-ad17-460cdefdb087n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62285&group=sci.math#62285

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:55:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.pro...@gmx.com (Quantum Bubbles)
 by: Quantum Bubbles - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 19:55 UTC

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 8:28:38 PM UTC+1, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Can someone please check into seeing if this Prank routine that is polluting sci.math each and every day is some Gay love fighting between Zelos & Gabriel, devoted to disruption of sci.math and never any math. Where Gabriel splatter shits the front page of sci,math wZith all sordid fake math, only to have Zelos plaster that splatter shit posts of Gabriel back onto the front page at night.

I feel for Ross, caught in the middle of that splatter shit and was out of action for a full day, something that Kibo Parry Moroney had warned Ross beforehand. Splatter shit can sting the eyes.

I thank AP for his concern, but it is misplaced.

I checked and there was no gay love involved; only an expert from Scandinavia correcting a noisy, stroppy and rather foul mouthed student who likes to think of himself as Greek.

Zelos would be too good for Gabriel anyway (possible IQ advantage of 30 points for starters). Gabriel would have to settle for someone closer to his own age. You are 71 aren't you AP? Secretly testing the waters? What about it John; no need to be a 'lone genius' if you don't want to be and beggars can't be choosers?

On a more important point; you have suggested that Bottom Kitten 102 has been overly inspired by your ideas. How do we know you have not been similarly inspired by him?

Only one of you can be remembered by history. Which one will it be, and which one will be forgotten in some Google office temp's recycling bin on their desktop?

Kind Regards

Re: the stealing ways of John Gabriel//Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

<53e1cf46-6802-4c52-ad8c-ee5349776d5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62391&group=sci.math#62391

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:44:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:44 UTC

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 2:56:04 PM UTC-5, ross.pro...@gmx.com wrote:
> Zelos would be too good for Gabriel anyway (possible IQ advantage of 30 points for starters).

AP writes: Ross thinks it takes 30 more IQ points to write one liners on each Gabriel post, every night of every year. This is not intelligence but stupidity.

semper recta
, …
ross.pro...@gmx.com
The Gabriel Polynomial - Superior to anything imagined by any mainstream moron the last few hundred years.
12:21 PM

zelos...@gmail.com's profile photo
zelos...@gmail.com
, …
timba...@gmail.com
Valid Real Numbers
On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 12:45:10 PM UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote: > On Friday, 11 June 2021
12:16 PM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
How calculus was not made rigorous by the apes in mainstream math academia.
12:02 PM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Why every student of mathematics needs to study Platonic Philosophy.
12:01 PM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Circular reasoning works because circular reasoning works?
11:59 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Cantor's Diagonal Mis-argument
On Friday, 11 June 2021 at 01:46:28 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote: > https://en.wikipe No one
11:54 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomatica
11:50 AM