Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious animal on earth.

tech / sci.math / Re: Kibo Parry Moroney is sending South Korean president Moon Jae-in a map to free the MOON BEARS from torture

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Kibo Parry Moroney is sending South Korean president Moon Jae-inArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Kibo Parry Moroney is sending South Korean president Moon Jae-inArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Kibo Parry Moroney is sending South Korean president Moon Jae-inArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney is sending South Korean president Moon Jae-in a map to free the MOON BEARS from torture

<7899f3e6-5a54-4151-a82d-ec52c9a00c63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=60479&group=sci.math#60479

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 23:36:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney is sending South Korean president Moon Jae-in
a map to free the MOON BEARS from torture
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 27 May 2021 06:36 UTC

Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears

Kibo Parry Moroney's masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==(li)===========
\\
\\
two caged Moon Bears

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==(li)===========
\\
\\

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney is sending South Korean president Moon Jae-in a map to free the MOON BEARS from torture

<6c03d1cf-60fe-46a4-84e1-d68564516539n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61775&group=sci.math#61775

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 22:31:02 -0700 (PDT)
a map to free the MOON BEARS from torture
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 6 Jun 2021 05:31 UTC

Kibo Parry Moroney explaining why South Korea is too dumb to know how to treat Moon Bears

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 8:43:51 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "failure"
> fails at math and science:
> While it is an interesting idea that a very rare liver condition could
> have made you so dumb and stoopid and illogical, it doesn't seem likely
> to be the cause. However I suggest calling or writing the doctor and
> ask something like this:
>
> "Doctor, you told me I have a very rare liver condition, and in addition
> I am very illogical as well as being unusually dumb and stoopid. Could
> you tell me if this rare hamartoma condition could possibly be the cause
> of being so dumb and stoopid? Like perhaps the hamartoma secretes some
> sort of slow poison into the blood stream which kills brain cells or
> something, making me totally and completely illogical? Should I donate
> my brain to science? Perhaps immediately?"

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney is sending South Korean president Moon Jae-in a map to free the MOON BEARS from torture

<2b7f714d-4f32-4d44-b109-d27ec4263c4fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62392&group=sci.math#62392

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
a map to free the MOON BEARS from torture
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:47 UTC

Zelos explaining to Kibo and Ross and Gabriel how 4,000 tortured South Korean Moon Bears made it to Sweden

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 2:56:04 PM UTC-5, ross.pro...@gmx.com wrote:
> Zelos would be too good for Gabriel anyway (possible IQ advantage of 30 points for starters).

AP writes: Ross thinks it takes 30 more IQ points to write one liners on each Gabriel post, every night of every year. This is not intelligence but stupidity.

semper recta
, …
ross.pro...@gmx.com
The Gabriel Polynomial - Superior to anything imagined by any mainstream moron the last few hundred years.
12:21 PM

zelos...@gmail.com's profile photo
zelos...@gmail.com
, …
timba...@gmail.com
Valid Real Numbers
On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 12:45:10 PM UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote: > On Friday, 11 June 2021
12:16 PM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
How calculus was not made rigorous by the apes in mainstream math academia.
12:02 PM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Why every student of mathematics needs to study Platonic Philosophy.
12:01 PM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Circular reasoning works because circular reasoning works?
11:59 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
Cantor's Diagonal Mis-argument
On Friday, 11 June 2021 at 01:46:28 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote: > https://en.wikipe No one
11:54 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
zelos...@gmail.com
The shithead Bertrand Russell and his Principia Scatomatica
11:50 AM