"Don't talk to me about disclaimers! I invented disclaimers!" -- The Censored Hacker

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...

SubjectAuthor
* Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...Maciej Wozniak
`* Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...Python
 `* Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...Maciej Wozniak
  `* Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...Python
   `* Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...Maciej Wozniak
    `* Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...Python
     `- Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...Maciej Wozniak

1
Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...

<5f36c4d2-0e37-43ab-b546-8b656caf0261n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62483&group=sci.physics.relativity#62483

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 01:18:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 08:18 UTC

On Monday, 21 June 2021 at 22:24:38 UTC+2, Python wrote:

> >> Wozniak, you are an idiot, you couldn't recognize a theorem
> >> if it kicked you in the face. Don't pretend to understand
> >> math. Give us a break and die.
> >
> > Python, you're an idiot. Don't pretend you understand math,
> > you don't know what sqrt function is and you were caught at
> > it. So, would you (please) explain - why do you believe Noether
> > theorem is somehow more reliable than all Euclidean theorems
> > your idiot guru has denied?
> Nurse, the filthy dog is again rubbing is dirty dick around, could
> you euthanise him once and for all?

As we can see, Python can't explain. He can only bark
and spit, as expected from relativistic scum. How about
other Giant Guru's doggies? Can any of you explain that?

Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...

<60d1e3c1$0$27421$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62488&group=sci.physics.relativity#62488

Subject: Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: pyt...@python.invalid (Python)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 15:21:22 +0200
 by: Python - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 13:21 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

>>> Python, you're an idiot. Don't pretend you understand math,
>>> you don't know what sqrt function is and you were caught at
>>> it. So, would you (please) explain - why do you believe Noether
>>> theorem is somehow more reliable than all Euclidean theorems
>>> your idiot guru has denied?
>> Nurse, the filthy dog is again rubbing is dirty dick around, could
>> you euthanise him once and for all?
>
> As we can see, Python can't explain. He can only bark
> and spit, as expected from relativistic scum. How about
> other Giant Guru's doggies? Can any of you explain that?

I could but not to you, idiot runt Maciej Wozniak. Nothing can
be explained to you. The issue is on your side.

Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...

<cbd3ca92-b4c2-4948-b500-22096324a091n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62491&group=sci.physics.relativity#62491

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 07:12:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 14:12 UTC

On Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 15:21:08 UTC+2, Python wrote:
> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> >> Nurse, the filthy dog is again rubbing is dirty dick around, could
> >> you euthanise him once and for all?
> >
> > As we can see, Python can't explain. He can only bark
> > and spit, as expected from relativistic scum. How about
> > other Giant Guru's doggies? Can any of you explain that?
> I could but

No, you couldn't. You're able to NOTHING apart of insults,
lies, slanders. You didn't even know what sqrt function is.
Your moronic religion trains legions of those like you, to
protect itself against thinking people.

Let's see how your fellow idiots manage.

Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...

<60d1f469$0$23934$426a34cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62492&group=sci.physics.relativity#62492

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: pyt...@python.invalid (Python)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 16:32:26 +0200
 by: Python - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 14:32 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> On Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 15:21:08 UTC+2, Python wrote:
>> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

>>> As we can see, Python can't explain. He can only bark
>>> and spit, as expected from relativistic scum. How about
>>> other Giant Guru's doggies? Can any of you explain that?
>> I could but

>> ...but not to you, idiot runt Maciej Wozniak. Nothing can
>> be explained to you. The issue is on your side.
>>

> No, you couldn't. You're able to NOTHING apart of insults,
> lies, slanders. You didn't even know what sqrt function is.
> Your moronic religion trains legions of those like you, to
> protect itself against thinking people.
>
> Let's see how your fellow idiots manage.

Why don't you ask, Maciej, to you fellows at the Flat Earth Society?

Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...

<219d3453-981c-4b67-b567-4ba65191712cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62493&group=sci.physics.relativity#62493

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 07:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 14:41 UTC

On Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 16:32:12 UTC+2, Python wrote:
> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> >> I could but
> >> ...but not to you, idiot runt Maciej Wozniak. Nothing can
> >> be explained to you. The issue is on your side.
> >>

> > No, you couldn't. You're able to NOTHING apart of insults,
> > lies, slanders. You didn't even know what sqrt function is.
> > Your moronic religion trains legions of those like you, to
> > protect itself against thinking people.
> >
> > Let's see how your fellow idiots manage.
> Why don't you ask, Maciej, to you fellows at the Flat Earth Society?

They are your fellows, actually; it's you, Bod and others
persuading everyone that Earth surface is a special
case of a plane, like Very Wise Guru Riemann has said.

Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...

<60d1f89b$0$23942$426a34cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62494&group=sci.physics.relativity#62494

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: pyt...@python.invalid (Python)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 16:50:20 +0200
 by: Python - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 14:50 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> On Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 16:32:12 UTC+2, Python wrote:
>> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

>>> No, you couldn't. You're able to NOTHING apart of insults,
>>> lies, slanders. You didn't even know what sqrt function is.
>>> Your moronic religion trains legions of those like you, to
>>> protect itself against thinking people.
>>>
>>> Let's see how your fellow idiots manage.
>> Why don't you ask, Maciej, to you fellows at the Flat Earth Society?
>
> They are your fellows, actually; it's you, Bod and others
> persuading everyone that Earth surface is a special
> case of a plane, like Very Wise Guru Riemann has said.

Definitely.
Time to call the nurses, again Maciej.

Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem...

<36628bf0-a5d3-4d10-bf76-97399593eb78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62496&group=sci.physics.relativity#62496

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 08:21:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 15:21 UTC

On Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 16:50:05 UTC+2, Python wrote:
> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> >> Why don't you ask, Maciej, to you fellows at the Flat Earth Society?
> >
> > They are your fellows, actually; it's you, Bod and others
> > persuading everyone that Earth surface is a special
> > case of a plane, like Very Wise Guru Riemann has said.
> Definitely.
> Time to call the nurses, again Maciej.

So, call them. I won't stop you, poor halfbrain.