From: gno...@gmail.com (Gnome)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Feeding Rats.
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 14:45:27 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Gnome - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 14:45 UTC

Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:

> This week, the dumpster was emptied twice,
> instead of the usual once; both times, it _overflowed_ again, minutes
> later !

how it looks like when people retakes power against capitalist
governments wanting to kill them, lying. Knowingly lying kills in
billions continental and planetary scale.

People in Uganda expose fake c. o. v. i. d. deaths
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nsDRFwnTMGXN/

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Feeding Rats.