From: abr...@uncrtg.ar (Abram Husband)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Show me a free market.
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 18:29:00 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Abram Husband - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 18:29 UTC

Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:

> " Under capitalism, man exploits man.
> Under communism, it's just the opposite. "
> -- John Kenneth Galbraith

Nonsense. There is small or no government in communism. The means of
production, the production and the distribution is owned by people for
the people. You capitalists are such severely brainwashed with
everything, acting against own interest. Go read two pages of Marx for
summary restricted overall approach to communism. In communism people own
everything on the planet. In capitalism you are a slave, enslaved by 100%
fictitious numbers on you owners displays, you willingly chose to trust.