Victory or defeat!

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

SubjectAuthor
* Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Fieldmitchr...@gmail.com
+* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified FieldThe Starmaker
|`* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified FieldThe Starmaker
| `* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified FieldThe Starmaker
|  `* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Fieldmitchr...@gmail.com
|   `* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified FieldThe Starmaker
|    +* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified FieldThe Starmaker
|    |`- Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Fieldmitchr...@gmail.com
|    `- Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Fieldmitchr...@gmail.com
`* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified FieldNhan Clabough
 `* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified FieldBud Jones
  `* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Fieldmitchr...@gmail.com
   `* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified FieldBud Jones
    `* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Fieldmitchr...@gmail.com
     `* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified FieldHagan Echelbarger
      `* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Fieldmitchr...@gmail.com
       `* Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified FieldHagan Echelbarger
        `- Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Fieldmitchr...@gmail.com

1
Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<c1cd9b4f-0d51-4b31-8f3e-a26b7df1cc59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62910&group=sci.physics.relativity#62910

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:11:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 17:11 UTC

All aether order is forward.
If you slow down you are still going forward
in the same direction. Where you stop
you begin moving forward in the new direction.
Time order is the same. It can slow
but it will not stop. Thus it cannot
go backward.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<60E4E1F6.4259@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62914&group=sci.physics.relativity#62914

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 16:06:30 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 23:06 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> All aether order is forward.
> If you slow down you are still going forward
> in the same direction. Where you stop
> you begin moving forward in the new direction.
> Time order is the same. It can slow
> but it will not stop. Thus it cannot
> go backward.
>
> Mitchell Raemsch

aether does not go forward or backwards, it only goes ...downward.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<60E525D8.2612@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62915&group=sci.physics.relativity#62915

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 20:56:08 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 03:56 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > All aether order is forward.
> > If you slow down you are still going forward
> > in the same direction. Where you stop
> > you begin moving forward in the new direction.
> > Time order is the same. It can slow
> > but it will not stop. Thus it cannot
> > go backward.
> >
> > Mitchell Raemsch
>
> aether does not go forward or backwards, it only goes ...downward.

Let me elborate so there is no confusion...

if you have a
golf ball in your hand,
and let go of it...
it goes dowmward.

The aether of the
golf ball goes
downward into the earth
until it is absorbored
by the ...rocks.

But it doesn't go forwards.

Time flows this way and
eather flows that way.

Gravity doesn't push, it pulls.

> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<60E5E077.CDA@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62927&group=sci.physics.relativity#62927

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 10:12:23 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 17:12 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > > All aether order is forward.
> > > If you slow down you are still going forward
> > > in the same direction. Where you stop
> > > you begin moving forward in the new direction.
> > > Time order is the same. It can slow
> > > but it will not stop. Thus it cannot
> > > go backward.
> > >
> > > Mitchell Raemsch
> >
> > aether does not go forward or backwards, it only goes ...downward.
>
> Let me elborate so there is no confusion...
>
> if you have a
> golf ball in your hand,
> and let go of it...
> it goes dowmward.
>
> The aether of the
> golf ball goes
> downward into the earth
> until it is absorbored
> by the ...rocks.
>
> But it doesn't go forwards.
>
> Time flows this way and
> eather flows that way.
>
> Gravity doesn't push, it pulls.

furthermore...Time does not go forward.

dats just an illusion.

Which way is forward?

> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<sc4ni4$1fgs$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62929&group=sci.physics.relativity#62929

From: nha...@uni4uc2.is (Nhan Clabough)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 17:16:53 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Nhan Clabough - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 17:16 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> All aether order is forward.
> If you slow down you are still going forward in the same direction.
> Where you stop you begin moving forward in the new direction.
> Time order is the same. It can slow but it will not stop. Thus it cannot
> go backward.

Without the young Tesla, an Yogoslavian, bringing civilization to
capitalist america, you gringos would still be pooping outdoors.

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<e89b6a80-1987-41ac-b3a0-f92ede9f6f3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62930&group=sci.physics.relativity#62930

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 10:39:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 17:39 UTC

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 10:11:45 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> > > aether does not go forward or backwards, it only goes ...downward.
> >
> > Let me elborate so there is no confusion...
> >
> > if you have a
> > golf ball in your hand,
> > and let go of it...
> > it goes dowmward.
> >
> > The aether of the
> > golf ball goes
> > downward into the earth
> > until it is absorbored
> > by the ...rocks.
> >
> > But it doesn't go forwards.
> >
> > Time flows this way and
> > eather flows that way.
> >
> > Gravity doesn't push, it pulls.
> furthermore...Time does not go forward.
>
> dats just an illusion.
>
> Which way is forward?
> >

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

You can slow time but not stop it. so it could never go backward...
Time is like moving forward in dimension everywhere.
Slow down and you are still moving forward. Change
direction and right off you are moving forward in
that new direction.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<60E60BB0.1A41@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62937&group=sci.physics.relativity#62937

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 13:16:48 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 20:16 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 10:11:45 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> > > Let me elborate so there is no confusion...
> > >
> > > if you have a
> > > golf ball in your hand,
> > > and let go of it...
> > > it goes dowmward.
> > >
> > > The aether of the
> > > golf ball goes
> > > downward into the earth
> > > until it is absorbored
> > > by the ...rocks.
> > >
> > > But it doesn't go forwards.
> > >
> > > Time flows this way and
> > > eather flows that way.
> > >
> > > Gravity doesn't push, it pulls.
> > furthermore...Time does not go forward.
> >
> > dats just an illusion.
> >
> > Which way is forward?

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> You can slow time but not stop it. so it could never go backward...
> Time is like moving forward in dimension everywhere.
> Slow down and you are still moving forward. Change
> direction and right off you are moving forward in
> that new direction.

you mean...backward?

> Mitchell Raemsch

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<60E60FCF.1FBD@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62938&group=sci.physics.relativity#62938

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 13:34:23 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 20:34 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > furthermore...Time does not go forward.
> > >
> > > dats just an illusion.
> > >
> > > Which way is forward?

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > You can slow time but not stop it. so it could never go backward...
> > Time is like moving forward in dimension everywhere.
> > Slow down and you are still moving forward. Change
> > direction and right off you are moving forward in
> > that new direction.
>
> you mean...backward?

i don't get it...
there are only 4 directions
up
down
backward
forward.

So, if Time changes directions..
which direction does it go?

forward up?

> > Mitchell Raemsch
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<ad0be0e1-a35a-447c-b935-8b76179ab951n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62943&group=sci.physics.relativity#62943

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 15:33:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 22:33 UTC

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 1:15:58 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

> > > Which way is forward?

> > You can slow time but not stop it. so it could never go backward...
> > Time is like moving forward in dimension everywhere.
> > Slow down and you are still moving forward. Change
> > direction and right off you are moving forward in
> > that new direction.
> you mean...backward?

No. You are going forward again in the new direction.
Movement in its dimension medium is everywhere forward instead.
Such is time order everywhere forward.
You cannot stop time. So you cannot make it go backward...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<50cbb973-03fc-4cc6-b1c0-dd8a820a0cf2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62994&group=sci.physics.relativity#62994

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 14:26:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 21:26 UTC

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 1:33:31 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > You can slow time but not stop it. so it could never go backward...
> > > Time is like moving forward in dimension everywhere.
> > > Slow down and you are still moving forward. Change
> > > direction and right off you are moving forward in
> > > that new direction.
> >
> > you mean...backward?

No. Time slows. it can't be stopped
just as dimension medium is for everywhere
forward in direction...

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<sc7t6n$gs9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62996&group=sci.physics.relativity#62996

From: buj...@netta.bf (Bud Jones)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 22:11:36 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Bud Jones - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 22:11 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 10:16:56 AM UTC-7, Nhan Clabough wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > All aether order is forward.
>> > If you slow down you are still going forward in the same direction.
>> > Where you stop you begin moving forward in the new direction.
>> > Time order is the same. It can slow but it will not stop. Thus it
>> > cannot go backward.
>> Without the young Tesla, an Yogoslavian, bringing civilization to
>
> That man needed wire... as his electricity doesn't work out...

The electric current you tap from your wall is Tesla current. Also 3-
phases RST motors in factories etc, are Tesla motors. Just think before
making a fool of yourself.

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<e49951dc-9021-49d2-8119-3710b3323672n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63004&group=sci.physics.relativity#63004

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 22:17:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 05:17 UTC

On Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 3:11:41 PM UTC-7, Bud Jones wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Without the young Tesla, an Yogoslavian, bringing civilization to
> >
> > That man needed wire... as his electricity doesn't work out...
> The electric current you tap from your wall is Tesla current.

You give it a special name you moron?
It all needs wire.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<sc9l1u$1rgc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63012&group=sci.physics.relativity#63012

From: buj...@netta.bf (Bud Jones)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 14:04:47 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Bud Jones - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 14:04 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 3:11:41 PM UTC-7, Bud Jones wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > That man needed wire... as his electricity doesn't work out...
>> The electric current you tap from your wall is Tesla current.
>
> You give it a special name you moron? It all needs wire.

He was the *inventor* of it, cretin, among hundreds of other things. Even
the kindergarten personnel knows it. Just give me the name of your
teacher.

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<6a72c204-9210-46e2-b6b7-6e3dcd885e35n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63030&group=sci.physics.relativity#63030

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 11:54:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 18:54 UTC

On Friday, July 9, 2021 at 7:04:51 AM UTC-7, Bud Jones wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> The electric current you tap from your wall is Tesla current.
> >
> > You give it a special name you moron? It all needs wire.
> He was the *inventor* of it, cretin, among hundreds of other things. Even
> the kindergarten personnel knows it. Just give me the name of your
> teacher.

I don't have one. Can you prove that the man without wires
got it right? What is your proof that he invented them without
having to use them? Prove he invented what he would not use.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<sca73p$8tr$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63033&group=sci.physics.relativity#63033

From: hag...@uucastr.cl (Hagan Echelbarger)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 19:12:59 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Hagan Echelbarger - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 19:12 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > You give it a special name you moron? It all needs wire.
>> He was the *inventor* of it, cretin, among hundreds of other things.
>> Even the kindergarten personnel knows it. Just give me the name of your
>> teacher.
>
> I don't have one. Can you prove that the man without wires got it right?
> What is your proof that he invented them without having to use them?
> Prove he invented what he would not use.

go read some local history, then. I bet you may find something on
wikipedia. Nobody can read it for you, sorry.

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<f47aa377-09d8-4d3d-8133-3662b7a1dbdfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63039&group=sci.physics.relativity#63039

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 12:41:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 19:41 UTC

On Friday, July 9, 2021 at 12:13:03 PM UTC-7, Hagan Echelbarger wrote:

> >> He was the *inventor* of it, cretin, among hundreds of other things.
> >> Even the kindergarten personnel knows it. Just give me the name of your
> >> teacher.
> >
> > I don't have one. Can you prove that the man without wires got it right?
> > What is your proof that he invented them without having to use them?
> > Prove he invented what he would not use.
> go read some local history, then. I bet you may find something on
> wikipedia. Nobody can read it for you, sorry.

You should not believe everything you read you moron.
Internet is confirmation as your bias. You use that...
not me... science does not know everything...
but it claims it does...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<scadqi$14f8$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63045&group=sci.physics.relativity#63045

From: hag...@uucastr.cl (Hagan Echelbarger)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 21:07:30 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Hagan Echelbarger - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 21:07 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > I don't have one. Can you prove that the man without wires got it
>> > right?
>> > What is your proof that he invented them without having to use them?
>> > Prove he invented what he would not use.
>> go read some local history, then. I bet you may find something on
>> wikipedia. Nobody can read it for you, sorry.
>
> You should not believe everything you read you moron. Internet is
> confirmation as your bias. You use that... not me... science does not
> know everything... but it claims it does...

okay then, I only know a half of everything. But the biography of Tesla
is common knowledge in public domain, you shamelessly know nothing about.
He got a *physical_unit* called after him, Tesla. You are a charlatan and
a liar, deleting stuff proving you as such. You stand no rigorous
scrutiny. You are a waste of time.

Re: Order is everywhere forward in the Unified Field

<b7ce9fc1-b21d-4eef-bd52-2c7ac90271b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63076&group=sci.physics.relativity#63076

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 11:15:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 18:15 UTC

On Friday, July 9, 2021 at 2:07:35 PM UTC-7, Hagan Echelbarger wrote:

> >> go read some local history, then. I bet you may find something on
> >> wikipedia. Nobody can read it for you, sorry.
> >
> > You should not believe everything you read you moron. Internet is
> > confirmation as your bias. You use that... not me... science does not
> > know everything... but it claims it does...
> okay then, I only know a half of everything.

How can you tell the difference between the two?

Mitchell Raemsch