We are MicroSoft. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. (Attributed to B.G., Gill Bates)

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnet

SubjectAuthor
* The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnetmitchr...@gmail.com
`* Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnetArtie Barrymore
 `* Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnetmitchr...@gmail.com
  `* Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnetNhan Clabough
   +* Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnetmitchr...@gmail.com
   |`- Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnetNhan Clabough
   `* Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnetMichael Moroney
    `- Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnetNhan Clabough

1
The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnet

<ccc97ede-bfec-4742-87a2-1c0af01d4fben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62868&group=sci.physics.relativity#62868

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 15:02:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnet
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 22:02 UTC

That is what the Iron element is.
There is no evidence on the ocean
bottom because it has not realigned
so we do not know were it could be before
according to where we measure it to be now.
Without that there is no case for
a permanent magnetic to go away
225 thousand times for Earth since
it's formation. And at that flip we would lose
protection from Solar charges 225 thousand
times.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnet

<sc1uoo$1if9$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62905&group=sci.physics.relativity#62905

From: art...@ioernnv.ca (Artie Barrymore)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnet
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 16:01:29 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Artie Barrymore - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 16:01 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> That is what the Iron element is.
> There is no evidence on the ocean bottom because it has not realigned so
> we do not know were it could be before according to where we measure it
> to be now. Without that there is no case for a permanent magnetic to go
> away 225 thousand times for Earth since it's formation. And at that flip
> we would lose protection from Solar charges 225 thousand times.

since you insist. But iron is not necessarily magnetic. Is been
magnetized through the friction with the other layers I would guess. But
there are no existent samples taken from the core of the earth to
establish that it's iron. And, apparently you do not share in the idea of
democracy and self determination, besides the fact that Crimea was always
Russian.

Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnet

<afabd8f8-d57d-44ee-86f4-3e256022ba29n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62925&group=sci.physics.relativity#62925

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 10:04:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 17:04 UTC

On Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 9:01:33 AM UTC-7, Artie Barrymore wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > That is what the Iron element is.
> > There is no evidence on the ocean bottom because it has not realigned so
> > we do not know were it could be before according to where we measure it
> > to be now. Without that there is no case for a permanent magnetic to go
> > away 225 thousand times for Earth since it's formation. And at that flip
> > we would lose protection from Solar charges 225 thousand times.
> since you insist. But iron is not necessarily magnetic. Is been

Yea. But for the Earth it is permanent.
That is why flip has never happened.
Where is the evidence for flip?

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnet

<sc4n90$1fgs$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62928&group=sci.physics.relativity#62928

From: nha...@uni4uc2.is (Nhan Clabough)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 17:12:00 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Nhan Clabough - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 17:12 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 9:01:33 AM UTC-7, Artie Barrymore wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > That is what the Iron element is.
>> > There is no evidence on the ocean bottom because it has not realigned
>> > so we do not know were it could be before according to where we
>> > measure it to be now. Without that there is no case for a permanent
>> > magnetic to go away 225 thousand times for Earth since it's
>> > formation.
>> > And at that flip we would lose protection from Solar charges 225
>> > thousand times.
>> since you insist. But iron is not necessarily magnetic. Is been
>
> Yea. But for the Earth it is permanent.
> That is why flip has never happened.
> Where is the evidence for flip?

error number 2. Can't be permanent once the poles move, flips and varies
in strength hourly basis, around 0.5 Gauss (0.25 to 0.65 gauss / 25 to 65
μTesla). I beg you to reconsider. Tesla was an Yugoslavian which brought
prosperity and civilization to capitalist America.

Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnet

<40a35eb4-7d0f-4901-a336-706267f9a9e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62931&group=sci.physics.relativity#62931

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 10:46:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 17:46 UTC

On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 10:12:04 AM UTC-7, Nhan Clabough wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> since you insist. But iron is not necessarily magnetic. Is been
> >
> > Yea. But for the Earth it is permanent.
> > That is why flip has never happened.
> > Where is the evidence for flip?
> error number 2. Can't be permanent once the poles move

But if it is now you moron it has always been permanent.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnet

<sc4r8u$1369$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62933&group=sci.physics.relativity#62933

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 14:20:20 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 18:20 UTC

On 7/7/2021 1:12 PM, Nhan Clabough wrote:
> μTesla). I beg you to reconsider. Tesla was an Yugoslavian which brought
> prosperity and civilization to capitalist America.

The nymshifter troll is so proud that Tesla was a fellow Yugoslavian.
The only good thing ever to come from Yugoslavia, right nymshifter?

Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnet

<sc51ao$hh8$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62934&group=sci.physics.relativity#62934

From: nha...@uni4uc2.is (Nhan Clabough)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 20:03:37 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Nhan Clabough - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 20:03 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 10:12:04 AM UTC-7, Nhan Clabough wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > Yea. But for the Earth it is permanent.
>> > That is why flip has never happened.
>> > Where is the evidence for flip?
>> error number 2. Can't be permanent once the poles move
>
> But if it is now you moron it has always been permanent.

a permanent magnet may decay, not move. See Maxwell equations for magnets
including permeability to undrestand that. Your tensor is weak, if any at
all, in your capacity.

Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnet

<sc51gg$qtt$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62935&group=sci.physics.relativity#62935

From: nha...@uni4uc2.is (Nhan Clabough)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 20:06:41 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Nhan Clabough - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 20:06 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> On 7/7/2021 1:12 PM, Nhan Clabough wrote:
>> μTesla). I beg you to reconsider. Tesla was an Yugoslavian which
>> brought prosperity and civilization to capitalist America.
>
> The nymshifter troll is so proud that Tesla was a fellow Yugoslavian.
> The only good thing ever to come from Yugoslavia, right nymshifter?

I don't understand a word in Yugoslavianish. I am from Iceland. But I
love reading the history of real science.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: The Earth Iron is permanent as a magnet