Testing can show the presense of bugs, but not their absence. -- Dijkstra

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem

SubjectAuthor
* Noether theorem, Pythagorean theoremMaciej Wozniak
`* Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theoremPython
 `- Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theoremMaciej Wozniak

1
Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem

<03270f3b-438a-4d01-b367-a6c8b4cc9159n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63060&group=sci.physics.relativity#63060

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 07:03:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 14:03 UTC

On Monday, 21 June 2021 at 22:24:38 UTC+2, Python wrote:

> >> Wozniak, you are an idiot, you couldn't recognize a theorem
> >> if it kicked you in the face. Don't pretend to understand
> >> math. Give us a break and die.
> >
> > Python, you're an idiot. Don't pretend you understand math,
> > you don't know what sqrt function is and you were caught at
> > it. So, would you (please) explain - why do you believe Noether
> > theorem is somehow more reliable than all Euclidean theorems
> > your idiot guru has denied?
> Nurse, the filthy dog is again rubbing is dirty dick around, could
> you euthanise him once and for all?

As we can see, Python can't explain. He can only bark
and spit, as expected from relativistic scum. How about
other Giant Guru's doggies? Can any of you explain that?

Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem

<60ea3285$0$6192$426a34cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63088&group=sci.physics.relativity#63088

Subject: Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: pyt...@python.invalid (Python)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 01:52:04 +0200
 by: Python - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 23:52 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

>>> Python, you're an idiot. Don't pretend you understand math,
>>> you don't know what sqrt function is and you were caught at
>>> it. So, would you (please) explain - why do you believe Noether
>>> theorem is somehow more reliable than all Euclidean theorems
>>> your idiot guru has denied?
>> Nurse, the filthy dog is again rubbing is dirty dick around, could
>> you euthanise him once and for all?
>
> As we can see, Python can't explain.

Nothing can be explained to *you* Maciej. You're far too dumb.

Re: Noether theorem, Pythagorean theorem

<37a8efe9-63a5-4423-b4cb-00b846cc60c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63106&group=sci.physics.relativity#63106

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 20:41:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 03:41 UTC

On Sunday, 11 July 2021 at 01:51:36 UTC+2, Python wrote:
> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> >> Nurse, the filthy dog is again rubbing is dirty dick around, could
> >> you euthanise him once and for all?
> >
> > As we can see, Python can't explain.
> Nothing can be explained to *you* Maciej. You're far too dumb.

And *you* can explain nothing Python. You're far too dumb.
You can only bark and spit, as expected from relativistic scum.