Bus error -- please leave by the rear door.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / East-West light speed anisotropy experiment update

SubjectAuthor
* East-West light speed anisotropy experiment updatemaxke...@gmail.com
+- Re: East-West light speed anisotropy experiment updateBlake Studdard
`* Re: East-West light speed anisotropy experiment updateTom Roberts
 `- Re: East-West light speed anisotropy experiment updateMaciej Wozniak

1
East-West light speed anisotropy experiment update

<cdf9afbe-bc17-4c3f-97be-118a873b3db2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63204&group=sci.physics.relativity#63204

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 18:28:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: East-West light speed anisotropy experiment update
From: maxkeon...@gmail.com (maxke...@gmail.com)
 by: maxke...@gmail.com - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 01:28 UTC

East-West light speed anisotropy experiment update.
---

Note:
Due to the relatively enormous force variations as the water flow
rate was varied in the Fizeau ether drag device, a positive result
would be absolutely impossible.
---

My device, which was designed to detect an east-west light speed
anisotropy, was based on Fizeau's device and it was never capable
of detecting the linear path length changes from source to screen.

Using my device, I also note a fringe shift when the water flow
rate is varied. I also know that it's generated entirely through
physical distortion in the body of the apparatus, because the
fringes that shift are generated from a single split beam which
doesn't involve the water path at all.

The Michelson/Morley interferometer, although extremely
sensitive to physical distortions in the body of the apparatus,
was also insensitive to linear changes along the light paths.
The same applies wherever a half silvered mirror is used to split
a light beam.

This movie will kick start my latest quest.
https://youtu.be/zkDRw1s4XlY

-----

Max Keon

Re: East-West light speed anisotropy experiment update

<scjud0$9aa$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63215&group=sci.physics.relativity#63215

From: bla...@wdf2bna.bm (Blake Studdard)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 11:45:37 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Blake Studdard - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 11:45 UTC

maxke...@gmail.com wrote:

> My device, which was designed to detect an east-west light speed
> anisotropy, was based on Fizeau's device and it was never capable of
> detecting the linear path length changes from source to screen.

shocked to read, that the severely seemingly retard parasite, capitalist
Richard Branson, year 2021, with *your_money*, in the epicenter of
"corona", finally almost succeeded in what a russian *female_dog* named
*_Laika_* ("Лайка" - "the barking") accomplished *3_Nov_1957* using the
"super-galactic" now legendary *Sputnik_2 spaceship*!

If not mistaken the "astronaut" Laika went a bit farther than the
capitalist 80 km distance earth-space.

Re: East-West light speed anisotropy experiment update

<s9mdnY4pQ__ZCZz8nZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63865&group=sci.physics.relativity#63865

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: tjrobert...@sbcglobal.net (Tom Roberts)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:30:43 -0500
 by: Tom Roberts - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:30 UTC

On 7/12/21 8:28 PM, maxke...@gmail.com wrote:
> Using my device, I also note a fringe shift when the water flow rate
> is varied. I also know that it's generated entirely through physical
> distortion in the body of the apparatus, because the fringes that
> shift are generated from a single split beam which doesn't involve
> the water path at all.

Yes, mechanical stability is essential, and VERY difficult at the
sub-wavelength level.

> The Michelson/Morley interferometer, although extremely sensitive to
> physical distortions in the body of the apparatus, was also
> insensitive to linear changes along the light paths.

Nonsense. We have a Michelson interferometer in our lab, with the arms
open in the air. Speaking is quite visible in its signal, due to
variations in air density; so is blowing across one arm.

[We use the Michelson interferometer to stabilize our
lasers, not any test of relativity.]

> This movie will kick start my latest quest.
> https://youtu.be/zkDRw1s4XlY

That apparatus is hopeless -- if the rotation axis differs from vertical
by a tiny amount, the variations in gravitational strain in the arm
will induce variations in length, which can be comparable to a
wavelength. Brillet and Hall estimated they were seeing a variation due
to being off vertical by a few microradians. Sun and moon affect the
local vertical by more than that as they vary in position relative to
the lab.

Tom Roberts

Re: East-West light speed anisotropy experiment update

<5b0b196c-e969-4964-b3cc-c0f52c4f1f71n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63867&group=sci.physics.relativity#63867

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 10:37:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:37 UTC

On Wednesday, 28 July 2021 at 19:30:51 UTC+2, tjrob137 wrote:
> On 7/12/21 8:28 PM, maxke...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Using my device, I also note a fringe shift when the water flow rate
> > is varied. I also know that it's generated entirely through physical
> > distortion in the body of the apparatus, because the fringes that
> > shift are generated from a single split beam which doesn't involve
> > the water path at all.
> Yes, mechanical stability is essential, and VERY difficult at the
> sub-wavelength level.

And we're all FORCED!!! To THE BEST WAY!!!! To the way
of our idiot guru!!!! (and his good doggie Tom).