Wernher von Braun settled for a V-2 when he coulda had a V-8.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

SubjectAuthor
* Einstein Wrestling with His ConsciencePentcho Valev
+* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Consciencemitchr...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His ConscienceMichael Moroney
| +- Re: Einstein Wrestling with His ConscienceOdd Bodkin
| `* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His ConscienceMichael Moroney
|  +- Re: Einstein Wrestling with His ConscienceBlake Studdard
|  `* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Consciencemitchr...@gmail.com
|   `* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His ConscienceMichael Moroney
|    `* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Consciencemitchr...@gmail.com
|     `* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His ConscienceMichael Moroney
|      `* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Consciencemitchr...@gmail.com
|       `* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His ConscienceMichael Moroney
|        `* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Consciencemitchr...@gmail.com
|         `* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His ConscienceMichael Moroney
|          `* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Consciencemitchr...@gmail.com
|           `* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His ConscienceMichael Moroney
|            `* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Consciencemitchr...@gmail.com
|             +* Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Consciencemitchr...@gmail.com
|             |`- Re: Einstein Wrestling with His ConscienceMichael Moroney
|             `- Re: Einstein Wrestling with His ConscienceYoung Wharton
`- Re: Einstein Wrestling with His ConscienceLwane Houser

1
Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<c5a6bfd2-9928-4cf1-bf8c-ed1676c38b52n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62785&group=sci.physics.relativity#62785

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 04:26:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 11:26 UTC

"...and he showed that the speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels." https://space.com/17661-theory-general-relativity.html

Before "showing" this nonsense, Einstein wrestled with his conscience "over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair":

John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair." http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm

"Seems to be nonsense" is a red herring. Einstein's constant speed of light is OBVIOUS NONSENSE. Frequency and speed of light pulses vary proportionally for the moving observer https://youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE, in accordance with the formula

(frequency) = (speed of pulses)/(distance between pulses)

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<7abd1644-97d2-4994-8570-8594a07d49b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62802&group=sci.physics.relativity#62802

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 17:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 00:36 UTC

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 4:26:28 AM UTC-7, Pentcho Valev wrote:
> "...and he showed that the speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels." https://space.com/17661-theory-general-relativity.html
>
> Before "showing" this nonsense, Einstein wrestled with his conscience "over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair":
>
> John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair." http://www.aip.org/history/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm
>
> "Seems to be nonsense" is a red herring. Einstein's constant speed of light is OBVIOUS NONSENSE. Frequency and speed of light pulses vary proportionally for the moving observer https://youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE, in accordance with the formula
>
> (frequency) = (speed of pulses)/(distance between pulses)
>
> See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>
> Pentcho Valev

He was dealing with the lying atheist world of science.
He saw it on his last day. That the atheists were his
problem all along... judging him in two ways...
his science and his religion. He had to correct
what he wrote in 1955 so that the atheists
would not get a lying advantage. But his
family waited till recent to release it...
as the world of science can be dangerous
over religion it says has to lose where it
is a winner... that was Einstein having his
God...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<sbr4l0$v3$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62806&group=sci.physics.relativity#62806

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 21:59:04 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 01:59 UTC

On 7/3/2021 8:36 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> He was dealing with the lying atheist world of science.
> He saw it on his last day.

You lie, Roy Masters. Why do you lie?

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<sbr53q$60n$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=62807&group=sci.physics.relativity#62807

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 02:06:50 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 02:06 UTC

Michael Moroney <moroney@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote:
> On 7/3/2021 8:36 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> He was dealing with the lying atheist world of science.
>> He saw it on his last day.
>
> You lie, Roy Masters. Why do you lie?

Mitch doesn’t know the difference between a hallucination and a lie. They
are both the same for him.

--
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<sceah3$1b9r$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63113&group=sci.physics.relativity#63113

From: lwa...@ieutswi.ca (Lwane Houser)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 08:35:48 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Lwane Houser - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 08:35 UTC

Pentcho Valev wrote:

> John Stachel: "But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the
> speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased
> if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein
> states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time,
> to the point of despair."

what are you talking about, in capitalism the corrupt capitalist
government, for own windings, with your money, are paying pharmakia toxic
snake-oil manufacturers, drug dealers and promoters, for going door-to-
door, to convince you take a potentially deadly injection, for whatever
obscure reason, including genocide, lying they are concerned for your
life, the health and well being of your family. Same time pushing the now
legendary sustainable doctrine, that the earth is overpopulated. Meanwhile
you can read today that for instance, the demographics of Italy, were the
population falls in number dramatically.

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<scfhe2$1fks$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63125&group=sci.physics.relativity#63125

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 15:39:47 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 19:39 UTC

On 7/11/2021 2:02 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 6:59:01 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> On 7/3/2021 8:36 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> He was dealing with the lying atheist world of science.
>>> He saw it on his last day.
>> You lie, Roy Masters. Why do you lie?
>
> You just don't like the truth you moron...
> He had his God.

You lie, Roy Masters. Why do you lie? We know you are Roy Masters,
"Mitch", because Roy Masters always lies and you always lie.
(Einstein's nurse did not know German so Einstein's last words [in
German] are forever lost)

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<scjmmm$li9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63209&group=sci.physics.relativity#63209

From: bla...@wdf2bna.bm (Blake Studdard)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 09:34:17 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Blake Studdard - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 09:34 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> On 7/11/2021 2:02 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> You lie, Roy Masters. Why do you lie?
>>
>> You just don't like the truth you moron...
>> He had his God.
>
> You lie, Roy Masters. Why do you lie? We know you are Roy Masters,
> "Mitch", because Roy Masters always lies and you always lie.
> (Einstein's nurse did not know German so Einstein's last words [in
> German] are forever lost)

Please login your Facebook account now, before we are making this post
visible on usenet.

username : __
password : __
pass-phrase question
"Who is your president?" : __

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<5451d3dd-c650-46fe-a63c-57731ff00a83n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63231&group=sci.physics.relativity#63231

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 13:16:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 20:16 UTC

On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 12:39:51 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 7/11/2021 2:02 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> You lie, Roy Masters. Why do you lie?
> >
> > You just don't like the truth you moron...
> > He had his God.
> You lie, Roy Masters. Why do you lie? We know you are Roy Masters,
> "Mitch", because Roy Masters always lies and you always lie.
> (Einstein's nurse did not know German so Einstein's last words [in
> German] are forever lost)

You moron... Einstein had a pencil and paper...
He did not have to tell that nurse anything.
He said science was doing science for
a wrong reason... or to be an atheist...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<scl2m0$a9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63238&group=sci.physics.relativity#63238

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 18:04:51 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 22:04 UTC

On 7/13/2021 4:16 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 12:39:51 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> You just don't like the truth you moron...
>>> He had his God.

>> You lie, Roy Masters. Why do you lie? We know you are Roy Masters,
>> "Mitch", because Roy Masters always lies and you always lie.
>> (Einstein's nurse did not know German so Einstein's last words [in
>> German] are forever lost)
>
> You moron... Einstein had a pencil and paper...
> He did not have to tell that nurse anything.

Roy Masters, do you have an image of what he wrote?
Was he even able to write anything, Roy? He was dying, you know.

> He said science was doing science for
> a wrong reason... or to be an atheist...

I'm waiting to see Einstein's stating that in his own hand. You can
give me a URL if you wish, I'm not afraid of checking it, unlike you.

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<02ac3633-020e-43de-82c9-3ae0b3c71a53n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63239&group=sci.physics.relativity#63239

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 15:30:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 22:30 UTC

On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 3:04:53 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 7/13/2021 4:16 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> You lie, Roy Masters. Why do you lie? We know you are Roy Masters,
> >> "Mitch", because Roy Masters always lies and you always lie.
> >> (Einstein's nurse did not know German so Einstein's last words [in
> >> German] are forever lost)
> >
> > You moron... Einstein had a pencil and paper...
> > He did not have to tell that nurse anything.
> Roy Masters, do you have an image of what he wrote?
> Was he even able to write anything, Roy? He was dying, you know.

The family had to wait...

> > He said science was doing science for
> > a wrong reason... or to be an atheist...
> I'm waiting to see Einstein's stating that in his own hand. You can
> give me a URL if you wish, I'm not afraid of checking it, unlike you.

You really don't want to hear the truth about him.
You prefer the lie of science instead...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<scl4oe$q7r$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63240&group=sci.physics.relativity#63240

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 18:40:17 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 22:40 UTC

On 7/13/2021 6:30 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 3:04:53 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> You moron... Einstein had a pencil and paper...
>>> He did not have to tell that nurse anything.
>> Roy Masters, do you have an image of what he wrote?
>> Was he even able to write anything, Roy? He was dying, you know.
>
> The family had to wait...

Wait for what? For him to die? Once he died, he couldn't write anything
with pencil and paper.

>>> He said science was doing science for
>>> a wrong reason... or to be an atheist...
>> I'm waiting to see Einstein's stating that in his own hand. You can
>> give me a URL if you wish, I'm not afraid of checking it, unlike you.
>
> You really don't want to hear the truth about him.
> You prefer the lie of science instead...

So you just made it up, I see. You don't have anything.
Roy Masters, why do you always lie?

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<912a2b8d-5c5d-4fbf-98a3-68ececadaa17n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63244&group=sci.physics.relativity#63244

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 19:17:04 -0700 (PDT)
References: <c5a6bfd2-9928-4cf1-bf8c-ed1676c38b52n@googlegroups.com> <7abd1644-97d2-4994-8570-8594a07d49b3n@googlegroups.com> <sbr4l0$v3$2@gioia.aioe.org> <b4ff9b5a-408d-46fe-b88d-bcda050c5ce5n@googlegroups.com> <scfhe2$1fks$1@gioia.aioe.org> <5451d3dd-c650-46fe-a63c-57731ff00a83n@googlegroups.com> <scl2m0$a9$1@gioia.aioe.org> <02ac3633-020e-43de-82c9-3ae0b3c71a53n@googlegroups.com> <scl4oe$q7r$1@gioia.aioe.org>
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 02:17 UTC

On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 3:40:20 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 7/13/2021 6:30 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Roy Masters, do you have an image of what he wrote?
> >> Was he even able to write anything, Roy? He was dying, you know.
> >
> > The family had to wait...
> Wait for what? For him to die? Once he died, he couldn't write anything
> with pencil and paper.

> >> I'm waiting to see Einstein's stating that in his own hand. You can
> >> give me a URL if you wish, I'm not afraid of checking it, unlike you.
> >
> > You really don't want to hear the truth about him.
> > You prefer the lie of science instead...
> So you just made it up, I see. You don't have anything.
> Roy Masters, why do you always lie?

What the man wrote down won't be going away you moron...
The family said they had to wait till now to release what
he did because science is not ready to hear the truth
about atheism being his problem...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<sclj32$1j16$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63248&group=sci.physics.relativity#63248

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 22:44:54 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 02:44 UTC

On 7/13/2021 10:17 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 3:40:20 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> The family had to wait...
>> Wait for what? For him to die? Once he died, he couldn't write anything
>> with pencil and paper.

>>> You really don't want to hear the truth about him.
>>> You prefer the lie of science instead...
>> So you just made it up, I see. You don't have anything.
>> Roy Masters, why do you always lie?
>
> What the man wrote down won't be going away you moron...
> The family said they had to wait till now to release what
> he did because science is not ready to hear the truth
> about atheism being his problem...

So his family didn't release it, yet you somehow know all about it, Roy.

In other words, you made it all up.

This is just one more example how Roy Masters, posing as Mitch, always lies.

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<8a454d07-9220-4481-89a4-6978ec9aca00n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63249&group=sci.physics.relativity#63249

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 20:01:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 03:01 UTC

On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 7:44:56 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 7/13/2021 10:17 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Wait for what? For him to die? Once he died, he couldn't write anything
> >> with pencil and paper.

> >> So you just made it up, I see. You don't have anything.
> >> Roy Masters, why do you always lie?
> >
> > What the man wrote down won't be going away you moron...
> > The family said they had to wait till now to release what
> > he did because science is not ready to hear the truth
> > about atheism being his problem...
> So his family didn't release it, yet you somehow know all about it, Roy.
>
> In other words, you made it all up.
>
> This is just one more example how Roy Masters, posing as Mitch, always lies.

You are a loser. Someone will get to tell you...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<scll6c$405$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63251&group=sci.physics.relativity#63251

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 23:20:46 -0400
<sclj32$1j16$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<8a454d07-9220-4481-89a4-6978ec9aca00n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 03:20 UTC

On 7/13/2021 11:01 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 7:44:56 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> What the man wrote down won't be going away you moron...
>>> The family said they had to wait till now to release what
>>> he did because science is not ready to hear the truth
>>> about atheism being his problem...
>> So his family didn't release it, yet you somehow know all about it, Roy.
>>
>> In other words, you made it all up.
>>
>> This is just one more example how Roy Masters, posing as Mitch, always lies.
>
> You are a loser. Someone will get to tell you...

And you are a big fat liar, Roy Masters Mitch.

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<45d3ebac-a114-4f61-98ae-6169243f6462n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63269&group=sci.physics.relativity#63269

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 16:45 UTC

On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 8:20:48 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 7/13/2021 11:01 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> So his family didn't release it, yet you somehow know all about it, Roy.
> >>
> >> In other words, you made it all up.
> >>
> >> This is just one more example how Roy Masters, posing as Mitch, always lies.
> >
> > You are a loser. Someone will get to tell you...
> >
> And you are a big fat liar, Roy Masters Mitch.

The liar lies... and it you not me...
You can count on it.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<scn6pn$1n8m$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63271&group=sci.physics.relativity#63271

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 13:27:22 -0400
<sclj32$1j16$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<8a454d07-9220-4481-89a4-6978ec9aca00n@googlegroups.com>
<scll6c$405$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<45d3ebac-a114-4f61-98ae-6169243f6462n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 17:27 UTC

On 7/14/2021 12:45 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 8:20:48 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> You are a loser. Someone will get to tell you...
>>>
>> And you are a big fat liar, Roy Masters Mitch.
>
> The liar lies... and it you not me...

Then show me Einstein's writing, in pencil on paper in his own hand,
stating that, on his last day. Or admit you are the liar Roy Masters.

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<de7491ac-f8d8-4b3c-ba00-5a9418ad82abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63272&group=sci.physics.relativity#63272

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:38:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 17:38 UTC

On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 10:27:24 AM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 7/14/2021 12:45 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> And you are a big fat liar, Roy Masters Mitch.
> >
> > The liar lies... and it you not me...

I don't have to prove anything...
It is waiting to happen in the world.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<522d2284-035b-4c8a-a256-44ca643b0e82n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63273&group=sci.physics.relativity#63273

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:46:55 -0700 (PDT)
References: <c5a6bfd2-9928-4cf1-bf8c-ed1676c38b52n@googlegroups.com> <7abd1644-97d2-4994-8570-8594a07d49b3n@googlegroups.com> <sbr4l0$v3$2@gioia.aioe.org> <b4ff9b5a-408d-46fe-b88d-bcda050c5ce5n@googlegroups.com> <scfhe2$1fks$1@gioia.aioe.org> <5451d3dd-c650-46fe-a63c-57731ff00a83n@googlegroups.com> <scl2m0$a9$1@gioia.aioe.org> <02ac3633-020e-43de-82c9-3ae0b3c71a53n@googlegroups.com> <scl4oe$q7r$1@gioia.aioe.org> <912a2b8d-5c5d-4fbf-98a3-68ececadaa17n@googlegroups.com> <sclj32$1j16$1@gioia.aioe.org> <8a454d07-9220-4481-89a4-6978ec9aca00n@googlegroups.com> <scll6c$405$1@gioia.aioe.org> <45d3ebac-a114-4f61-98ae-6169243f6462n@googlegroups.com> <scn6pn$1n8m$1@gioia.aioe.org> <de7491ac-f8d8-4b3c-ba00-5a9418ad82abn@googlegroups.com>
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 17:46 UTC

On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 10:38:25 AM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 10:27:24 AM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:

> > > The liar lies... and it you not me...
> I don't have to prove anything...
> It is waiting to happen in the world.
>
> Mitchell Raemsch

don't blame Einstein over what the atheists did...
He said they were his problem in the end.
God creates gravity...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<scne3i$11l4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63279&group=sci.physics.relativity#63279

From: wha...@tui2ceen.cu (Young Wharton)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:32:03 +0000 (UTC)
<sclj32$1j16$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<8a454d07-9220-4481-89a4-6978ec9aca00n@googlegroups.com>
<scll6c$405$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<45d3ebac-a114-4f61-98ae-6169243f6462n@googlegroups.com>
<scn6pn$1n8m$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<de7491ac-f8d8-4b3c-ba00-5a9418ad82abn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Young Wharton - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:32 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > The liar lies... and it you not me...
>
> I don't have to prove anything... It is waiting to happen in the world.

you guys should regret before taking the vaccine. Not after. After is too
late to regret.

Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience

<scnf83$1lgg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63282&group=sci.physics.relativity#63282

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:51:34 -0400
<sclj32$1j16$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<8a454d07-9220-4481-89a4-6978ec9aca00n@googlegroups.com>
<scll6c$405$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<45d3ebac-a114-4f61-98ae-6169243f6462n@googlegroups.com>
<scn6pn$1n8m$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<de7491ac-f8d8-4b3c-ba00-5a9418ad82abn@googlegroups.com>
<522d2284-035b-4c8a-a256-44ca643b0e82n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:51 UTC

On 7/14/2021 1:46 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 10:38:25 AM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Then show me Einstein's writing, in pencil on paper in his own hand, stating that, on his last day. Or admit you are the liar Roy Masters.

Why no answer, Roy Masters? Just admit you can't do it. Because you made
it all up.

>> I don't have to prove anything...
>> It is waiting to happen in the world.

You made the claim, your responsibility to prove it.

>> Mitchell Raemsch
>
> don't blame Einstein over what the atheists did...

No, Roy, I blame YOU for lying.

> He said they were his problem in the end.

I'll believe you when you show me the proof.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Einstein Wrestling with His Conscience