Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 11:18:09 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: WIKIPEDIA Founder sez: Nobody should trust the site!
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 18:18 UTC

In today's DrudgeReport: https://www.drudgereport.com/

WIKIPEDIA co-founder: Nobody should trust the site!

Wikipedia co-founder: I no longer trust the website I created
Freddie Sayers spoke to Larry Sanger about why he left

https://unherd.com/thepost/wikipedia-co-founder-i-no-longer-trust-the-website-i-created/

Now...if the WIKIPEDIA founder doesn't trust WIKIPEDIA...Why would you????

It's garbage! It's a garbage website!

IT'S FILLED WITH FRAUD...and fradulent user editors...

if you still trust WIKIPEDIA. i still have some left overs bridges in brooklyn I can sell you..i take paypal.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: WIKIPEDIA Founder sez: Nobody should trust the site!

<scq08e$6hk$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63320&group=sci.physics.relativity#63320

From: clutterf...@gmail.com (Clutterfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 13:54:03 -0500
 by: Clutterfreak - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 18:54 UTC

On 7/15/2021 1:18 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> WIKIPEDIA co-founder: Nobody should trust the site!

I found that out my own way. By comparing what I personally remember
with what that site says about same facts.

It has gross errors in its explaining of concepts in physics, physics
history, biology, biotech, crypto, general history, human origins, and
even art! I have my own proofs that it lied or was in gross error in
every field I just mentioned.

Re: WIKIPEDIA Founder sez: Nobody should trust the site!

<scurhr$nig$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63380&group=sci.physics.relativity#63380

From: van...@gmail.com (Vance)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 15:04:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Vance - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 15:04 UTC

Clutterfreak wrote

> On 7/15/2021 1:18 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
>> WIKIPEDIA co-founder: Nobody should trust the site!
>

> I found that out my own way. By comparing what I personally remember
> with what that site says about same facts.
>
> It has gross errors in its explaining of concepts in physics, physics
> history, biology, biotech, crypto, general history, human origins, and
> even art! I have my own proofs that it lied or was in gross error in
> every field I just mentioned.

Alex Jones says that we can Trust Infowars, so we don't need fucking
Wikipedia.