Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 22:26:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Is "true" physically insignificant
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 05:26 UTC

On Friday, 16 July 2021 at 04:13:41 UTC+2, Arthur Adler wrote:

> No, LET is nothing but an interpretation of special relativity, with a peculiar semantic affectation. They are the same physical theory, the only semantic difference being that LET declares one particular system of inertial coordinates as the "true" one, but this can be *any* system, and the designation "true" has no physical significance.

As aphysicist, you don't know much about this "significance" stuff,
do you? Or am I wrong? Did you perform many experiments including
it?
Well, surprise, poor halfbrain! You tend to adjust your equipment
sometimes, don't you? And to what?

Re: Is "true" physically insignificant

<scsgmb$aa0$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63357&group=sci.physics.relativity#63357

From: urbe...@yahoo.com (Urbano Escobar)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Is "true" physically insignificant
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 17:46:52 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Urbano Escobar - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 17:46 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> As aphysicist, you don't know much about this "significance" stuff, do
> you? Or am I wrong? Did you perform many experiments including it?
> Well, surprise, poor halfbrain! You tend to adjust your equipment
> sometimes, don't you? And to what?

you must be old like a tree, being here since 2015?? Now about the
vaccines:

"You can trust us, as a source of information."
"Otherwise, dismiss everything else."
"We will continue to be your single source of truth."
"Unless you hear from us, it's NOT the truth."
"We will continue to provide everything you need to know."

-- *Jacinda_Ardern*, the transgender prime minister of New Zealand.

historical. Year 2021. Nuremberg 2.0 tribunal : *_guilty_*.

but you guys miss the point. The transgender bitch has no kids, no family
etc. Same with Merkel, Macron, Obama and Michael, bill gates (half man
half woman, which is Biblical) etc. They wouldn't care less.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Is "true" physically insignificant