"I don't think so," said Ren'e Descartes. Just then, he vanished.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

SubjectAuthor
* I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeTom Kunich
+* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeAndre Jute
+* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Timerussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|`* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeJohn B.
| `* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeAndre Jute
|  `* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Timefunkma...@hotmail.com
|   `* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeFrank Krygowski
|    +* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeAndre Jute
|    |`* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeTom Kunich
|    | +* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeAndre Jute
|    | |`- Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeTom Kunich
|    | `* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Timerussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|    |  +- Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeJohn B.
|    |  `* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeAndre Jute
|    |   `- Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeTom Kunich
|    +- Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeAndre Jute
|    +* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeAndre Jute
|    |+- Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Timefunkma...@hotmail.com
|    |`* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeTom Kunich
|    | `- Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeJeff Liebermann
|    `- Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Timefunkma...@hotmail.com
`* Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeJeff Liebermann
 `- Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the TimeJohn B.

1
I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<76a7ac9e-62ed-48a1-bf11-dc985174cac7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63340&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63340

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 12:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 19:53 UTC

https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/09/cdc-admits-post-vaccine-myocarditis-concerns-that-were-labeled-covid-misinformation-are-legit/

Should I explain to you that this isn't just after being vaccinated? Do you want to know the OTHER side effects of the vaccines that do not prevent a disease, that will kill you sooner or later?

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<580abcdf-f359-4670-afcf-340ee7eb8e41n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63346&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63346

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 15:09:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 22:09 UTC

On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 8:53:49 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/09/cdc-admits-post-vaccine-myocarditis-concerns-that-were-labeled-covid-misinformation-are-legit/
>
> Should I explain to you that this isn't just after being vaccinated? Do you want to know the OTHER side effects of the vaccines that do not prevent a disease, that will kill you sooner or later?

Tell me about it. It is no fun being right all the time. Boring. Sometimes I just feel like I want to break out, make one grotesquely hewyuge error. Unfortunately for someone with the soul an adventurer, I make mickey mistakes that I know there are plenty of little people, often the flunkeys (heh-heh!) among the lesser engineering types, to sweep up behind me. The most actually embarrassing mistake I ever made was to ask for the title and author of a book someone else mentioned, which turned out to be me. Of course the little morons thought (and screeched) that it was arrogant of me to forget my own book, but I've written over seventy, and I wasn't going to explain to the worthless wannabes that foreign publishers, who get their license from my publishers of record in London, who have an agent between them and me on legal and financial matters (even sometimes on literary matters, though the best of my editors have been friends), have the right without consulting or even informing anyone to change the title -- and this is what happened here. It's like that story about the first world war: The officer in the trenches sent an urgent request to be passed along the line to divisional HQ: "Send reinforcements, we're going to advance." When it arrived by many intermediaries mouths at HQ, it was delivered as: "Send two and sixpence, we're going to a dance." The wise writer, keen not to have his time wasted by stictions inherent to the professions of the other members of his team, gratefully accepts Woody Allen's advice: "Grab the money and run." -- AJ

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<41261346-ae3c-447f-9df4-154d63cd2301n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63352&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63352

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 15:48:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 22:48 UTC

On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 3:09:15 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 8:53:49 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/09/cdc-admits-post-vaccine-myocarditis-concerns-that-were-labeled-covid-misinformation-are-legit/
> >
> > Should I explain to you that this isn't just after being vaccinated? Do you want to know the OTHER side effects of the vaccines that do not prevent a disease, that will kill you sooner or later?
> >
> Tell me about it. It is no fun being right all the time. Boring. Sometimes I just feel like I want to break out, make one grotesquely hewyuge error. Unfortunately for someone with the soul an adventurer, I make mickey mistakes that I know there are plenty of little people, often the flunkeys (heh-heh!) among the lesser engineering types, to sweep up behind me. The most actually embarrassing mistake I ever made was to ask for the title and author of a book someone else mentioned, which turned out to be me. Of course the little morons thought (and screeched) that it was arrogant of me to forget my own book, but I've written over seventy, and I wasn't going to explain to the worthless wannabes that foreign publishers, who get their license from my publishers of record in London, who have an agent between them and me on legal and financial matters (even sometimes on literary matters, though the best of my editors have been friends), have the right without consulting or even informing anyone to change the title -- and this is what happened here. It's like that story about the first world war: The officer in the trenches sent an urgent request to be passed along the line to divisional HQ: "Send reinforcements, we're going to advance." When it arrived by many intermediaries mouths at HQ, it was delivered as: "Send two and sixpence, we're going to a dance." The wise writer, keen not to have his time wasted by stictions inherent to the professions of the other members of his team, gratefully accepts Woody Allen's advice: "Grab the money and run." -- AJ

I told every person on this group that I had analyzed the SARS-Cov-2 virus infection results from Northeastern Italy old folks homes where a lot of people died. But they are VERY OLD and most of them had severe heart illnesses. Seasonal flu would have killed a larger percentage of these people. And the seasonal flu would have killed children and adults with weaknesses like breathing difficulties.

I told everyone that Fauci was not to be trusted. That we had gone around before in my research with AIDS. In my experience with Fauci he has NEVER ONCE made the correct decision about anything. I told everyone on the group that masks had no effect not only against a virus but they do not stop bacterial diseases except in the controlled area such as an operating room. But the stupid six are all died in the wool mask wearers. They probably are still wearing them like half of California are despite Fauci finally admitting that masks are useless.

The Slime Stream Media has turned around from "everyone should get the vaccines" to "Trump developed the vaccines." Trump, under the advice of Fauci allowed the rapid development of vaccines. But they were NOT developed until the earliest release of the vaccines weren't until December of 2020 - AFTER Biden was President. It wasn't Trump who made vaccines mandatory for ALL public employees. It was not Trump that demanded that companies receiving Federal Funds make vaccines mandatory. It was not Trump that made mask wearing mandatory in SCHOOLS! This caused massive socializing problems with children. ANYONE that had worked with children would have predicted that! My wife taught 5th and 6th grades all of her life and she predicted it the first time it was mentioned. Child suicides went up 400%!!! Many of these mental problems caused by lockdowns and mask wearing will cause permanent mental disabilities and the stupid six couldn't care less. Imagine someone like Scharf who pretended to be a politician for the money not giving a shit about the people he was supposedly responsible for?

So, yes, I am sick and tired of being right and having a world full of dunces looking the other way and killing people because of that.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<rrrnhhhjfet9tbbbc6sk4e7hm6vl4rgu0d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63367&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63367

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 09:36:16 +0700
 by: John B. - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 02:36 UTC

On Fri, 9 Sep 2022 15:48:44 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>be a politician for the money not giving a shit about the people he was supposedly responsible for?
>
>So, yes, I am sick and tired of being right and having a world full of dunces looking the other way and killing people because of that.

"So, yes, I am sick and tired of being right"

Thus speaks the indomitable Tommy who, statistics show has spoken the
truth 3 times in the past 17 years...
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<354123f5-5696-46ba-a6ff-7b1b29939a12n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63369&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63369

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 20:04:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 03:04 UTC

On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 2:53:49 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/09/cdc-admits-post-vaccine-myocarditis-concerns-that-were-labeled-covid-misinformation-are-legit/
>
> Should I explain to you that this isn't just after being vaccinated? Do you want to know the OTHER side effects of the vaccines that do not prevent a disease, that will kill you sooner or later?

I find the title of this thread very humorous. According to the laborious calculations of John, Tommy has been right 3 times in 17 years of posts on this forum. And Tommy interprets that as right all the time. I imagine even Albert Einstein admitted to being incorrect once or twice in his lifetime. But Tommy's right all the time.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<fq2ohhlfvkbreuli04qg81cgh5c42s5b4l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63382&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63382

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 11:01:43 +0700
 by: John B. - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 04:01 UTC

On Fri, 9 Sep 2022 20:04:10 -0700 (PDT), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 2:53:49 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/09/cdc-admits-post-vaccine-myocarditis-concerns-that-were-labeled-covid-misinformation-are-legit/
>>
>> Should I explain to you that this isn't just after being vaccinated? Do you want to know the OTHER side effects of the vaccines that do not prevent a disease, that will kill you sooner or later?
>
>I find the title of this thread very humorous. According to the laborious calculations of John, Tommy has been right 3 times in 17 years of posts on this forum. And Tommy interprets that as right all the time. I imagine even Albert Einstein admitted to being incorrect once or twice in his lifetime. But Tommy's right all the time.

Now then, you just have to stop that incessant fault finding because
if you don't then Tommy is going to put you in his "kill file". You
see Tommy is a bit different from most folks who might put liars in a
kill file. Tommy puts those who tell the truth in his kill file.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<619a67e9-4b55-4652-ab35-444d9abe55d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63392&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63392

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 23:20:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 06:20 UTC

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 5:01:51 AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Sep 2022 20:04:10 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
> <ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 2:53:49 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/09/cdc-admits-post-vaccine-myocarditis-concerns-that-were-labeled-covid-misinformation-are-legit/
> >>
> >> Should I explain to you that this isn't just after being vaccinated? Do you want to know the OTHER side effects of the vaccines that do not prevent a disease, that will kill you sooner or later?
> >
> >I find the title of this thread very humorous. According to the laborious calculations of John, Tommy has been right 3 times in 17 years of posts on this forum. And Tommy interprets that as right all the time. I imagine even Albert Einstein admitted to being incorrect once or twice in his lifetime. But Tommy's right all the time.
> Now then, you just have to stop that incessant fault finding because
> if you don't then Tommy is going to put you in his "kill file". You
> see Tommy is a bit different from most folks who might put liars in a
> kill file. Tommy puts those who tell the truth in his kill file.
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

When idiots gang up on someone, they always have high-sounding excuses, but sooner or later some moron gives the game away by stuttering out their true reason, that they're cowards who like ganging up to beat up anyone who is clearly superior. Here Slow Johnny gives the game away: "incessant fault finding" even if they have to invent facts to prove their petty complaints.

Andre Jute
Exactly, Slow Johnny, and thank you very much for your service, if indeed you served.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<ecc5cd48-5c5b-4c26-839a-f68ac41b55c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63394&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63394

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 05:11:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 12:11 UTC

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 2:20:46 AM UTC-4, someone of absolutely no significance wrote:

> When idiots gang up on someone, they always have high-sounding excuses, but sooner or later some moron gives the game away by stuttering out their true reason, that they're cowards who like ganging up to beat up anyone who is clearly superior.

When that 'superior' individual shows up here, we'll be the first to let you know, turdblossom. People who insist on using this forum for their own personal political toilet bowl do not qualify as superior, i.e.
- When will Joe Biden do the right thing?
- Why the Biden Administration is a Criminal Enterprise
- And the prize for inbred stupidity goes to...California!
- Now this is genuinely funny: "Scientific 'Integrity'"
- 87,000 New Stormtroopers in the Donkey Party's Culture Wars
- Dr. Birx: "I Knew the COVID Vaccines Wouldn't Protect"

> Here Slow Johnny gives the game away: "incessant fault finding" even if they have to invent facts to prove their petty complaints.

Sure, invented facts like
- the south won every battle in the civil war before the emancipation proclamation
- campagnolo makes special non-stretch shifting cables
- PWM is used to test cables
- 'light lines' is a common term for fiber optics

Care to list any of those invented facts? of course you won't, you'll just repeat your whining about how everyone else is a bully to poor wittle andwe and tommy.

> Andre Jute
> Exactly, Slow Johnny, and thank you very much for your service, if indeed you served.

Typical chicken-hawk comment. We know you lied about being hounded by south-african death squads too.

"About the Author
The apartheid regime in South Africa twice sent assassins after Andrew McCoy, claiming his novel The Insurrectionist was a 'blueprint for black revolution' and a 'handbook for the ANC'. Like Larsson, André Jute has been a journalist and graphic designer. "
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1463555997/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i1

OOOOO!!!! we're so scared of a graphic designer!

Fuck -off, you pansy.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<ek9phh175fq1uelb2af3kj3bepji7phhfv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63403&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63403

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 08:38:29 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 15:38 UTC

On Fri, 9 Sep 2022 12:53:47 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/09/cdc-admits-post-vaccine-myocarditis-concerns-that-were-labeled-covid-misinformation-are-legit/
>Should I explain to you that this isn't just after being vaccinated?
>Do you want to know the OTHER side effects of the vaccines that
>do not prevent a disease, that will kill you sooner or later?

It took a while to find the source of the data. The above article
mentions:
<https://polimath.substack.com/p/science-goes-too-slow-for-the-news>
which shows a nicely formatted table, but again no sources. The
nicely formatted tables seem a bit suspicious since they partly cut
off the VSD name and CDC logo in the lower left corner for no obvious
reason. The sources of the tables were from two slide shows:
<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-08-30/03-COVID-Su-508.pdf>
<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2022-09-01/05-COVID-Shimabukuro-508.pdf>
both of which show that the data came from a survey analysis of the
CDC VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) data. VAERS data
is crowd sourced and useless for demonstrating causality:
<https://vaers.hhs.gov/about.html>
"VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals
to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not
designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem..."

VAERS data is generally considered useless, but has repeatedly been
used to produce amazing correlations, usually for political purposes.
None of the amazing facts reports, such as "The Federalist" report
mentioned here, demonstrate how useful data was extracted from the
VAERS data, which is a mess. I downloaded the database (614MB) and
inspected the contents. It really is garbage:
<https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html>

The primary purpose of the slide shows were to demonstrate the
usefulness of the VSD (Vaccine Safety Datalink) system (which has been
around since 1990):
<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vsd/index.html>
The difference between VSD and VAERS is that VSD data comes from a
controlled population of people who have received vaccinations while
VAERS is not controlled and allows data input from literally anyone.
Notice there is nothing mentioned about COVID-19 in the VSD web pages,
while other vaccines are prominently listed.

Tom: Please cease advertising amazing facts extracted from VAERS
data. This is either the 3rd or 4th time you've done that in RBT.
It's all garbage.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<602a6e26-719f-4b93-a2df-feb126bdc13cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63404&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63404

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 08:55:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: frkry...@gmail.com (Frank Krygowski)
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 15:55 UTC

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 8:11:18 AM UTC-4, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 2:20:46 AM UTC-4, someone of absolutely no significance wrote:
> > >
> > When idiots gang up on someone, they always have high-sounding excuses, but sooner or later some moron gives the game away by stuttering out their true reason, that they're cowards who like ganging up to beat up anyone who is clearly superior.
> When that 'superior' individual shows up here, we'll be the first to let you know, turdblossom. People who insist on using this forum for their own personal political toilet bowl do not qualify as superior, i.e.
> - When will Joe Biden do the right thing?
> - Why the Biden Administration is a Criminal Enterprise
> - And the prize for inbred stupidity goes to...California!
> - Now this is genuinely funny: "Scientific 'Integrity'"
> - 87,000 New Stormtroopers in the Donkey Party's Culture Wars
> - Dr. Birx: "I Knew the COVID Vaccines Wouldn't Protect"
> > Here Slow Johnny gives the game away: "incessant fault finding" even if they have to invent facts to prove their petty complaints.
> Sure, invented facts like
> - the south won every battle in the civil war before the emancipation proclamation
> - campagnolo makes special non-stretch shifting cables
> - PWM is used to test cables
> - 'light lines' is a common term for fiber optics
>
> Care to list any of those invented facts? of course you won't, you'll just repeat your whining about how everyone else is a bully to poor wittle andwe and tommy.
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > Exactly, Slow Johnny, and thank you very much for your service, if indeed you served.
> Typical chicken-hawk comment. We know you lied about being hounded by south-african death squads too.
>
> "About the Author
> The apartheid regime in South Africa twice sent assassins after Andrew McCoy, claiming his novel The Insurrectionist was a 'blueprint for black revolution' and a 'handbook for the ANC'. Like Larsson, André Jute has been a journalist and graphic designer. "
> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1463555997/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i1
>
> OOOOO!!!! we're so scared of a graphic designer!
>
> Fuck -off, you pansy.

If you read the reader reviews on that Amazon page, you'll see that Jute's writing in that book mimics his
writing here. Example: "I also think it's amusing that Jute is so keen to rant against the publishers and editors
of Larsson's books when it's perfectly clear that this, Jute's his own book, would never get published on
paper, such is it's frequently vitriolic and nasty tone." Or "This seems to be written by people who either for
political reasons want to smear a dead man or are so envious they have not manged to write a world wide
best seller they must punch holes in his life and writing style. "

Let's keep in mind that Jute sides with Tom only because of Jute's interest in disrupting this discussion
group and calling attention to himself. Like most trolls, it's his feeble way of pretending he has power.
He's obnoxious and impotent. He's best ignored.

- Frank Krygowski

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<1db7ef44-f03c-46ff-af93-6fee7a5b3f06n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63431&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63431

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 14:30:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 21:30 UTC

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 4:55:27 PM UTC+1, frkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> If you read the reader reviews on that Amazon page, you'll see that Jute's writing in that book mimics his
> writing here. Example: "I also think it's amusing that Jute is so keen to rant against the publishers and editors
> of Larsson's books when it's perfectly clear that this, Jute's his own book, would never get published on
> paper, such is it's frequently vitriolic and nasty tone." Or "This seems to be written by people who either for
> political reasons want to smear a dead man or are so envious they have not manged to write a world wide
> best seller they must punch holes in his life and writing style. "
>
> Let's keep in mind that Jute sides with Tom only because of Jute's interest in disrupting this discussion
> group and calling attention to himself. Like most trolls, it's his feeble way of pretending he has power.
> He's obnoxious and impotent. He's best ignored.

Listen to the schadenfreude drip from Krygowski's lips, even when he has to make up lies to get that thrill. My Larsson book was the best seller of literary criticism for four oar five years straight on Amazon, but Krygowski thinks it was a loser. What an idiot. Another lie Krygowski propagates is that it was not available on paper. It was, dingleberry, it says "Paperback" right there on the page you quote. Here are several photos of the print edition, which I found in two seconds flat via Duckduckgo:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Larsson+Jute+McCoy&t=osx&ia=web

Why are you such a loser, Franki-boy? Why do you tell lies so easily disproven? Why are you such nasty scum?

By the way, Franki-boy, where are your own books? What sort of an academic has no books whatsoever, except a total failure?
Here's a search on Amazon which finds no books by you, though other Krygowskis, most likely no relation to a thicko like you, have written books.

Unsigned out of contempt for an envious little man.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<50e9a6dd-2485-4ea6-909a-2d3d0178d133n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63432&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63432

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 14:37:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 21:37 UTC

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 4:55:27 PM UTC+1, frkr...@gmail.com wrote:

> Jute's best ignored.
>
> - Frank Krygowski

You're making a really good job of ignoring me, Franki-boy. Heh-heh! But, as Lord Valve explained to you donkey's years ago, I live rent-free in your head and the heads of your fellow-travelling scum because your own weak characters can't do without a scapegoat to hate.

But hey, fuck out of my face, and I won't even notice an insignificant provincial hick like you. You're of less account to me than a mangy dog scavenging on a rubbish heap.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<10285274-f2c7-41c8-90c3-d6c65c13ca69n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63434&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63434

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 14:42:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 21:42 UTC

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 4:55:27 PM UTC+1, frkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Let's keep in mind that Jute sides with Tom only because of Jute's interest in disrupting this discussion
>
> - Frank Krygowski

If you monkeys think Tom needs my assistance in giving you brainless berks the runaround and making you look like powerless fools without a single brain between the lot of you, you're sorely mistaken, just another of your dim errors of judgement. I side with Tom because he's right and because I hate liars and like you clowns. You can always count on me to do the right thing and to have the right enemies -- who would want slime like as their friends?

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<566qhh1hshgpati13jrcooonifc3ph4qb5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63436&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63436

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 06:14:38 +0700
 by: John B. - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 23:14 UTC

On Sat, 10 Sep 2022 08:38:29 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 9 Sep 2022 12:53:47 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
><cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/09/cdc-admits-post-vaccine-myocarditis-concerns-that-were-labeled-covid-misinformation-are-legit/
>>Should I explain to you that this isn't just after being vaccinated?
>>Do you want to know the OTHER side effects of the vaccines that
>>do not prevent a disease, that will kill you sooner or later?
>
>It took a while to find the source of the data. The above article
>mentions:
><https://polimath.substack.com/p/science-goes-too-slow-for-the-news>
>which shows a nicely formatted table, but again no sources. The
>nicely formatted tables seem a bit suspicious since they partly cut
>off the VSD name and CDC logo in the lower left corner for no obvious
>reason. The sources of the tables were from two slide shows:
><https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-08-30/03-COVID-Su-508.pdf>
><https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2022-09-01/05-COVID-Shimabukuro-508.pdf>
>both of which show that the data came from a survey analysis of the
>CDC VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) data. VAERS data
>is crowd sourced and useless for demonstrating causality:
><https://vaers.hhs.gov/about.html>
>"VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals
>to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not
>designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem..."
>
>VAERS data is generally considered useless, but has repeatedly been
>used to produce amazing correlations, usually for political purposes.
>None of the amazing facts reports, such as "The Federalist" report
>mentioned here, demonstrate how useful data was extracted from the
>VAERS data, which is a mess. I downloaded the database (614MB) and
>inspected the contents. It really is garbage:
><https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html>
>
>The primary purpose of the slide shows were to demonstrate the
>usefulness of the VSD (Vaccine Safety Datalink) system (which has been
>around since 1990):
><https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vsd/index.html>
>The difference between VSD and VAERS is that VSD data comes from a
>controlled population of people who have received vaccinations while
>VAERS is not controlled and allows data input from literally anyone.
>Notice there is nothing mentioned about COVID-19 in the VSD web pages,
>while other vaccines are prominently listed.
>
>Tom: Please cease advertising amazing facts extracted from VAERS
>data. This is either the 3rd or 4th time you've done that in RBT.
>It's all garbage.

I suggest that the best argument against Tommy's inane tirades against
vaccines is that about 20 countries have vaccinated 90% or more of
their population to date. If the vaccine is actually dangerious then
one would expect that people would be dropping dead in masses in those
countries..... but they aren't.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<d68f283d-847d-4a4e-b38c-76409e69b330n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63477&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63477

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 06:24:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 13:24 UTC

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 11:55:27 AM UTC-4, frkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 8:11:18 AM UTC-4, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 2:20:46 AM UTC-4, someone of absolutely no significance wrote:
> > > >
> > > When idiots gang up on someone, they always have high-sounding excuses, but sooner or later some moron gives the game away by stuttering out their true reason, that they're cowards who like ganging up to beat up anyone who is clearly superior.
> > When that 'superior' individual shows up here, we'll be the first to let you know, turdblossom. People who insist on using this forum for their own personal political toilet bowl do not qualify as superior, i.e.
> > - When will Joe Biden do the right thing?
> > - Why the Biden Administration is a Criminal Enterprise
> > - And the prize for inbred stupidity goes to...California!
> > - Now this is genuinely funny: "Scientific 'Integrity'"
> > - 87,000 New Stormtroopers in the Donkey Party's Culture Wars
> > - Dr. Birx: "I Knew the COVID Vaccines Wouldn't Protect"
> > > Here Slow Johnny gives the game away: "incessant fault finding" even if they have to invent facts to prove their petty complaints.
> > Sure, invented facts like
> > - the south won every battle in the civil war before the emancipation proclamation
> > - campagnolo makes special non-stretch shifting cables
> > - PWM is used to test cables
> > - 'light lines' is a common term for fiber optics
> >
> > Care to list any of those invented facts? of course you won't, you'll just repeat your whining about how everyone else is a bully to poor wittle andwe and tommy.
> > > >
> > > Andre Jute
> > > Exactly, Slow Johnny, and thank you very much for your service, if indeed you served.
> > Typical chicken-hawk comment. We know you lied about being hounded by south-african death squads too.
> >
> > "About the Author
> > The apartheid regime in South Africa twice sent assassins after Andrew McCoy, claiming his novel The Insurrectionist was a 'blueprint for black revolution' and a 'handbook for the ANC'. Like Larsson, André Jute has been a journalist and graphic designer. "
> > https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1463555997/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i1
> >
> > OOOOO!!!! we're so scared of a graphic designer!
> >
> > Fuck -off, you pansy.
> If you read the reader reviews on that Amazon page, you'll see that Jute's writing in that book mimics his
> writing here. Example: "I also think it's amusing that Jute is so keen to rant against the publishers and editors
> of Larsson's books when it's perfectly clear that this, Jute's his own book, would never get published on
> paper, such is it's frequently vitriolic and nasty tone." Or "This seems to be written by people who either for
> political reasons want to smear a dead man or are so envious they have not manged to write a world wide
> best seller they must punch holes in his life and writing style. "

Yup, it's pretty clear that jute's attempted hatchet job against Larsson was merely a petulant whine-fest against someone with significantly more talent and appeal.

> Let's keep in mind that Jute sides with Tom only because of Jute's interest in disrupting this discussion
> group and calling attention to himself. Like most trolls, it's his feeble way of pretending he has power.

Exactly, both he and tom have so alienated every personal relationship that they have to lash out on an unmoderated forum for the simple reason that it's the only place they won't get bitch-slapped and banned.

> He's obnoxious and impotent. He's best ignored.

Which I will resume shortly.

> - Frank Krygowski

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<b6489358-6b24-4d14-a0b3-9cf95f077c5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63478&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63478

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 07:07:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 14:07 UTC

Concatenating jute's serial spittle-fests for quicker disposition, after which ignoring his defecations in this forum will resume

> On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 5:30:43 PM UTC-4, some shithead belched:
> >
> Listen to the schadenfreude drip from Krygowski's lips,

Trust me when I tell you that Frank isn't the only one who experiences satisfaction at your suffering. Seeing the wheels come off your sanity in these three posts is entertaining, to say the least.

> even when he has to make up lies to get that thrill. My Larsson book was the best seller of literary criticism
> for four oar five years straight on Amazon, but Krygowski thinks it was a loser. What an idiot. Another
> lie Krygowski propagates is that it was not available on paper. It was, dingleberry, it says
> "Paperback" right there on the page you quote. Here are several photos of the print edition, which I found in two seconds flat via Duckduckgo:
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Larsson+Jute+McCoy&t=osx&ia=web

Frank didn't make anything up, posted quotes from a website, you blathering baboon. If you had half a brain cell left in that hate-addled cranium you'd see that. You're an abject loser, jute, with a wasted excuse of a life.

> Why are you such a loser, Franki-boy? Why do you tell lies so easily disproven? Why are you such nasty scum?
> >
> By the way, Franki-boy, where are your own books? What sort of an academic has no books whatsoever, except a total failure?
> Here's a search on Amazon which finds no books by you, though other Krygowskis, most likely no relation to a thicko like you, have written books.

Irrelevant and futile attack duly noted. You're the failed author here, skippy.

> Unsigned out of contempt for an envious little man.

Says the troll who can't stand the fact that no one will miss him - let alone even remember him - when the gods grace us by removing you from the living.

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 5:37:42 PM UTC-4, he continued to embarrass himself:
> On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 4:55:27 PM UTC+1, frkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Jute's best ignored.
> >
> > - Frank Krygowski
> >
> You're making a really good job of ignoring me, Franki-boy.

He is, in fact. As usual you try to make it look like he's paying attention to you. He wasn't.

> Heh-heh! But, as Lord Valve explained to you donkey's years ago, I live rent-free in your head

Let's see, you write three posts in rapid succession to the post he where he responded to me and start two discussions with the only purpose of attacking him. Who's living rent free in who's head?

> and the heads of your fellow-travelling scum because your own weak characters can't do without a scapegoat to hate.

Sure, and these constant attacks from you against Frank aren't indicative of an obsessed egoist looking for a scapegoat to hate.

> But hey, fuck out of my face, and I won't even notice an insignificant provincial hick like you. You're of less account to me than a mangy dog scavenging on a rubbish heap.

And yet you start two discussions with the specific intent to attack him, and write three responses in this thread to a message which wasn't addressed to you. You and tom are so jealous of him that it dominates every thought in your derelict souls.

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 5:43:01 PM UTC-4, he finally shows just how unhinged he's become:
> On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 4:55:27 PM UTC+1, frkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Let's keep in mind that Jute sides with Tom only because of Jute's interest in disrupting this discussion
> >
> > - Frank Krygowski
> >
> If you monkeys think Tom needs my assistance in giving you brainless berks the runaround and making you look like powerless fools without a single brain between the lot of you, you're sorely mistaken,

Tom needs no help from anyone in making himself look like the half-witted magatard that he is. If anything, you only make it more obvious.

> just another of your dim errors of judgement. I side with Tom because he's right and because I hate liars and like you clowns. You can always count on me to do the right thing and to have the right enemies -- who would want slime like as their friends?

Ignoring the fact that a self-appointed expert in the english language actually hit the send button after those grammatical abortions of sentences, You (or anyone) would be hard-pressed to demonstrate any factual accuracy from sparky's posts. Tom is never right, about anything. You side with a brain-damaged serial liar and narcissist for the simple purpose of being a loudmouthed ignorant arrogant troll.

Get a life, asswipe.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<5fc97af2-b841-4382-b8fe-d54d3904dd3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63479&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63479

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 07:17:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 14:17 UTC

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 2:30:43 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Larsson+Jute+McCoy&t=osx&ia=web
> >
> Why are you such a loser, Franki-boy? Why do you tell lies so easily disproven? Why are you such nasty scum?
> >
> By the way, Franki-boy, where are your own books? What sort of an academic has no books whatsoever, except a total failure?
> Here's a search on Amazon which finds no books by you, though other Krygowskis, most likely no relation to a thicko like you, have written books.
> >
> Unsigned out of contempt for an envious little man.

Well, to repeat myself, those who can do, and those who can't, teach. Other than being the ultimate Polish joke even to the point of living in Poland, Ohio, Frank appears to attempt to be a normal citizen until his failures are pointed out. He takes great offense at being called a failure mostly because that is what he is.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<238e6d4a-1085-4139-974b-e5276db1693dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63481&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63481

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 07:22:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 14:22 UTC

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 2:43:01 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 4:55:27 PM UTC+1, frkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Let's keep in mind that Jute sides with Tom only because of Jute's interest in disrupting this discussion
> >
> > - Frank Krygowski
> >
> If you monkeys think Tom needs my assistance in giving you brainless berks the runaround and making you look like powerless fools without a single brain between the lot of you, you're sorely mistaken, just another of your dim errors of judgement. I side with Tom because he's right and because I hate liars and like you clowns. You can always count on me to do the right thing and to have the right enemies -- who would want slime like as their friends?

They say a man can be defined by his enemies. In this case, that is very much mistaken since you cannot be defined by nothing at all. The stupid six can only manage to cry among themselves of how I have put upon them when they alone started the fracas. I have called the Governor of Texas and suggested he bus several hundred illegals to Poland, OH so that Frank can see up close what his stupid morals cause.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<e3645d5f-e349-4621-b012-0192320f9823n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63510&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63510

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 14:07:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 21:07 UTC

On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 3:17:21 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 2:30:43 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > If you read the reader reviews on that Amazon page, you'll see that Jute's writing in that book mimics his
> > > writing here. Example: "I also think it's amusing that Jute is so keen to rant against the publishers and editors
> > > of Larsson's books when it's perfectly clear that this, Jute's his own book, would never get published on
> > > paper, such is it's frequently vitriolic and nasty tone." Or "This seems to be written by people who either for
> > > political reasons want to smear a dead man or are so envious they have not manged to write a world wide
> > > best seller they must punch holes in his life and writing style. "
> > >
> > > Let's keep in mind that Jute sides with Tom only because of Jute's interest in disrupting this discussion
> > > group and calling attention to himself. Like most trolls, it's his feeble way of pretending he has power.
> > > He's obnoxious and impotent. He's best ignored.
> > >
> > > - Frank Krygowski
> > >
> > Listen to the schadenfreude drip from Krygowski's lips, even when he has to make up lies to get that thrill. My Larsson book was the best seller of literary criticism for four oar five years straight on Amazon, but Krygowski thinks it was a loser. What an idiot. Another lie Krygowski propagates is that it was not available on paper. It was, dingleberry, it says "Paperback" right there on the page you quote. Here are several photos of the print edition, which I found in two seconds flat via Duckduckgo:
> > https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Larsson+Jute+McCoy&t=osx&ia=web
> > >
> > Why are you such a loser, Franki-boy? Why do you tell lies so easily disproven? Why are you such nasty scum?
> > >
> > By the way, Franki-boy, where are your own books? What sort of an academic has no books whatsoever, except a total failure?
> > Here's a search on Amazon which finds no books by you, though other Krygowskis, most likely no relation to a thicko like you, have written books.
> > >
> > Unsigned out of contempt for an envious little man.
> > >
> Well, to repeat myself, those who can do, and those who can't, teach. Other than being the ultimate Polish joke even to the point of living in Poland, Ohio, Frank appears to attempt to be a normal citizen until his failures are pointed out. He takes great offense at being called a failure mostly because that is what he is.

I haven't called Krygowski a dumb Pole because I actually know some not overly bright but cheerful and agreeable Poles, all the things Franki-boy isn't. -- AJ

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<0fb37c63-c730-4d3d-82e8-6716dd0404e1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63515&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63515

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 14:24:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 21:24 UTC

On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 2:07:54 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 3:17:21 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Listen to the schadenfreude drip from Krygowski's lips, even when he has to make up lies to get that thrill. My Larsson book was the best seller of literary criticism for four oar five years straight on Amazon, but Krygowski thinks it was a loser. What an idiot. Another lie Krygowski propagates is that it was not available on paper. It was, dingleberry, it says "Paperback" right there on the page you quote. Here are several photos of the print edition, which I found in two seconds flat via Duckduckgo:
> > > https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Larsson+Jute+McCoy&t=osx&ia=web
> > > >
> > > Why are you such a loser, Franki-boy? Why do you tell lies so easily disproven? Why are you such nasty scum?
> > > >
> > > By the way, Franki-boy, where are your own books? What sort of an academic has no books whatsoever, except a total failure?
> > > Here's a search on Amazon which finds no books by you, though other Krygowskis, most likely no relation to a thicko like you, have written books..
> > > >
> > > Unsigned out of contempt for an envious little man.
> > > >
> > Well, to repeat myself, those who can do, and those who can't, teach. Other than being the ultimate Polish joke even to the point of living in Poland, Ohio, Frank appears to attempt to be a normal citizen until his failures are pointed out. He takes great offense at being called a failure mostly because that is what he is.
> >
> I haven't called Krygowski a dumb Pole because I actually know some not overly bright but cheerful and agreeable Poles, all the things Franki-boy isn't. -- AJ

Cheerful, now that's something Francis could never be accused of.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<mdjshhdq076mu0nig42a1upr9u7sgigvr9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63519&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63519

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 14:37:54 -0700
References: <76a7ac9e-62ed-48a1-bf11-dc985174cac7n@googlegroups.com> <354123f5-5696-46ba-a6ff-7b1b29939a12n@googlegroups.com> <fq2ohhlfvkbreuli04qg81cgh5c42s5b4l@4ax.com> <619a67e9-4b55-4652-ab35-444d9abe55d7n@googlegroups.com> <ecc5cd48-5c5b-4c26-839a-f68ac41b55c4n@googlegroups.com> <602a6e26-719f-4b93-a2df-feb126bdc13cn@googlegroups.com> <10285274-f2c7-41c8-90c3-d6c65c13ca69n@googlegroups.com> <238e6d4a-1085-4139-974b-e5276db1693dn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 21:37 UTC

On Sun, 11 Sep 2022 07:22:02 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>They say a man can be defined by his enemies.

Yep. The original quote was:
"You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies."
Oscar Wilde
<https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Quotes/EnemiesEqualsGreatness>

Plenty of other similar quotes. However, it's apparent that you don't
understand the implications of such quotes. If you gauge your value
by the quality of your enemies while simultaneously demeaning and
criticizing those same enemies in RBT, you are of no better quality
than those whom you criticize and call your enemy.

That might be a little difficult to understand, so I'll simplify it
for you. If you consider Frank to be your enemy and you also consider
Frank to not qualify for your standard of excellence, if you define
yourself by your enemy (Frank) by the Oscar Wilde quote, then you too
fail to meet your own standard of excellence. To me, that qualifies
very high on the irony meter.

Do you practice Christian ethics?
<https://www.christianity.com/bible/niv/leviticus/19-17>
"You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason
frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him."

To the best of my knowledge, I have no enemies, nobody hates me and I
don't hate anyone. I judge myself by my own standards and not by the
standards of some hypothetical enemy. If you need a self assessment
or judgment, just look in the mirror and pretend that you are judging
the person you see in the reflection. If you're able to be honest
about yourself, which I doubt, then you probably won't like what you
see in the mirror.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<a7b0893e-c9c8-4e39-bc60-90a52177e1b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63569&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63569

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 19:04:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Mon, 12 Sep 2022 02:04 UTC

On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 9:17:21 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 2:30:43 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > If you read the reader reviews on that Amazon page, you'll see that Jute's writing in that book mimics his
> > > writing here. Example: "I also think it's amusing that Jute is so keen to rant against the publishers and editors
> > > of Larsson's books when it's perfectly clear that this, Jute's his own book, would never get published on
> > > paper, such is it's frequently vitriolic and nasty tone." Or "This seems to be written by people who either for
> > > political reasons want to smear a dead man or are so envious they have not manged to write a world wide
> > > best seller they must punch holes in his life and writing style. "
> > >
> > > Let's keep in mind that Jute sides with Tom only because of Jute's interest in disrupting this discussion
> > > group and calling attention to himself. Like most trolls, it's his feeble way of pretending he has power.
> > > He's obnoxious and impotent. He's best ignored.
> > >
> > > - Frank Krygowski
> > >
> > Listen to the schadenfreude drip from Krygowski's lips, even when he has to make up lies to get that thrill. My Larsson book was the best seller of literary criticism for four oar five years straight on Amazon, but Krygowski thinks it was a loser. What an idiot. Another lie Krygowski propagates is that it was not available on paper. It was, dingleberry, it says "Paperback" right there on the page you quote. Here are several photos of the print edition, which I found in two seconds flat via Duckduckgo:
> > https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Larsson+Jute+McCoy&t=osx&ia=web
> > >
> > Why are you such a loser, Franki-boy? Why do you tell lies so easily disproven? Why are you such nasty scum?
> > >
> > By the way, Franki-boy, where are your own books? What sort of an academic has no books whatsoever, except a total failure?
> > Here's a search on Amazon which finds no books by you, though other Krygowskis, most likely no relation to a thicko like you, have written books.
> > >
> > Unsigned out of contempt for an envious little man.
> > >
> Well, to repeat myself, those who can do, and those who can't, teach. Other than being the ultimate Polish joke even to the point of living in Poland, Ohio, Frank appears to attempt to be a normal citizen until his failures are pointed out. He takes great offense at being called a failure mostly because that is what he is.

Tommy, you have frequently repeated this George Bernard Shaw quote from his Man and Superman play. Give it a rest. Saying derogatory things about teachers is not a sign of class. Its low class. Trump trash.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<2vathh56bhkiedkta8bnph02buemptgf3h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63580&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63580

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 11:02:21 +0700
References: <354123f5-5696-46ba-a6ff-7b1b29939a12n@googlegroups.com> <fq2ohhlfvkbreuli04qg81cgh5c42s5b4l@4ax.com> <619a67e9-4b55-4652-ab35-444d9abe55d7n@googlegroups.com> <ecc5cd48-5c5b-4c26-839a-f68ac41b55c4n@googlegroups.com> <602a6e26-719f-4b93-a2df-feb126bdc13cn@googlegroups.com> <1db7ef44-f03c-46ff-af93-6fee7a5b3f06n@googlegroups.com> <5fc97af2-b841-4382-b8fe-d54d3904dd3en@googlegroups.com> <a7b0893e-c9c8-4e39-bc60-90a52177e1b0n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Mon, 12 Sep 2022 04:02 UTC

On Sun, 11 Sep 2022 19:04:12 -0700 (PDT), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 9:17:21 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > Listen to the schadenfreude drip from Krygowski's lips, even when he has to make up lies to get that thrill. My Larsson book was the best seller of literary criticism for four oar five years straight on Amazon, but Krygowski thinks it was a loser. What an idiot. Another lie Krygowski propagates is that it was not available on paper. It was, dingleberry, it says "Paperback" right there on the page you quote. Here are several photos of the print edition, which I found in two seconds flat via Duckduckgo:
>> > https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Larsson+Jute+McCoy&t=osx&ia=web
>> > >
>> > Why are you such a loser, Franki-boy? Why do you tell lies so easily disproven? Why are you such nasty scum?
>> > >
>> > By the way, Franki-boy, where are your own books? What sort of an academic has no books whatsoever, except a total failure?
>> > Here's a search on Amazon which finds no books by you, though other Krygowskis, most likely no relation to a thicko like you, have written books.
>> > >
>> > Unsigned out of contempt for an envious little man.
>> > >
>> Well, to repeat myself, those who can do, and those who can't, teach. Other than being the ultimate Polish joke even to the point of living in Poland, Ohio, Frank appears to attempt to be a normal citizen until his failures are pointed out. He takes great offense at being called a failure mostly because that is what he is.
>
>Tommy, you have frequently repeated this George Bernard Shaw quote from his Man and Superman play. Give it a rest. Saying derogatory things about teachers is not a sign of class. Its low class. Trump trash.

It might be noted that Shaw attended four different schools over a 6
year period and hated every one of them. Hardly an impartial judge of
education.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<0c4dd1f5-ee50-422b-813a-331b7b6803cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63617&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63617

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 03:57:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 12 Sep 2022 10:57 UTC

On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 3:04:14 AM UTC+1, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 9:17:21 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Listen to the schadenfreude drip from Krygowski's lips, even when he has to make up lies to get that thrill. My Larsson book was the best seller of literary criticism for four oar five years straight on Amazon, but Krygowski thinks it was a loser. What an idiot. Another lie Krygowski propagates is that it was not available on paper. It was, dingleberry, it says "Paperback" right there on the page you quote. Here are several photos of the print edition, which I found in two seconds flat via Duckduckgo:
> > > https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Larsson+Jute+McCoy&t=osx&ia=web
> > > >
> > > Why are you such a loser, Franki-boy? Why do you tell lies so easily disproven? Why are you such nasty scum?
> > > >
> > > By the way, Franki-boy, where are your own books? What sort of an academic has no books whatsoever, except a total failure?
> > > Here's a search on Amazon which finds no books by you, though other Krygowskis, most likely no relation to a thicko like you, have written books..
> > > >
> > > Unsigned out of contempt for an envious little man.
> > > >
> > Well, to repeat myself, those who can do, and those who can't, teach. Other than being the ultimate Polish joke even to the point of living in Poland, Ohio, Frank appears to attempt to be a normal citizen until his failures are pointed out. He takes great offense at being called a failure mostly because that is what he is.
> Tommy, you have frequently repeated this George Bernard Shaw quote from his Man and Superman play. Give it a rest. Saying derogatory things about teachers is not a sign of class. Its low class. Trump trash.

Perhaps to a credentialist snob like you, Russell Seaton or S Eaton or WETF you name is,, who has no class and no culture anyway, but to sophisticated people teachers are the first to get it in the neck when society is fucked up. And American society is definitely screwed, and the people responsible are teacher from kindergarten through advanced degrees, and most definitely including welding teachers like the awesomely counterproductive Frank Krygowski, who uses RBT as his own personal crapper.

Unsigned so as not to share my name to any further non-kulturny and zero-class layabouts.

Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time

<1fabdb66-3558-4641-8b15-b591aeabf141n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63667&group=rec.bicycles.tech#63667

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 10:06:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 12 Sep 2022 17:06 UTC

On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 3:58:02 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 3:04:14 AM UTC+1, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Well, to repeat myself, those who can do, and those who can't, teach. Other than being the ultimate Polish joke even to the point of living in Poland, Ohio, Frank appears to attempt to be a normal citizen until his failures are pointed out. He takes great offense at being called a failure mostly because that is what he is.
> > Tommy, you have frequently repeated this George Bernard Shaw quote from his Man and Superman play. Give it a rest. Saying derogatory things about teachers is not a sign of class. Its low class. Trump trash.
> >
> Perhaps to a credentialist snob like you, Russell Seaton or S Eaton or WETF you name is,, who has no class and no culture anyway, but to sophisticated people teachers are the first to get it in the neck when society is fucked up. And American society is definitely screwed, and the people responsible are teacher from kindergarten through advanced degrees, and most definitely including welding teachers like the awesomely counterproductive Frank Krygowski, who uses RBT as his own personal crapper.
> >
> Unsigned so as not to share my name to any further non-kulturny and zero-class layabouts.

Russell likes to talk about "important" people since they are the one's he prefers to suck off. While at one time teachers had an important place in society, they have destroyed that by becoming nothing more than propagandists for political parties. CRT indeed! As for Russell, he is a pencil neck that will get twisted off by using his mouth in front of people one day.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: I'm Getting Tired of Being Right all the Time