Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 07:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Genuinely Funny 2: Hypocrisy of the Blue Checks
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 14:27 UTC

From a minimum of 3000 miles away, Donkey Party hypocrisy is genuinely funny. Yeah, sure, I understand that for Americans at home it could soon be an existential matter -- and that for some Americans, to wit babies without the necessary formula, and to other humans in the womb killed in their millions until recently, and perhaps again if those murderous clown retain the Senate, it is already a matter of life and death. But apparently the denizens of "proud sanctuary cities" have a much shorter perspective on what is amusing:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/09/16/blue-state-officials-the-doj-must-investigate-these-gop-governors-sending-illegal-immigrants-our-way-n2613177
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/09/16/blue-state-officials-the-doj-must-investigate-these-gop-governors-sending-illegal-immigrants-our-way-n2613177

Andre Jute
Lord love a duck! Do these people listen to themselves?

Re: Genuinely Funny 2: Hypocrisy of the Blue Checks

<15d7ca8a-2a00-461b-b6cb-90420747cfecn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64109&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64109

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 09:55:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Genuinely Funny 2: Hypocrisy of the Blue Checks
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 16:55 UTC

On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 7:27:59 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> From a minimum of 3000 miles away, Donkey Party hypocrisy is genuinely funny. Yeah, sure, I understand that for Americans at home it could soon be an existential matter -- and that for some Americans, to wit babies without the necessary formula, and to other humans in the womb killed in their millions until recently, and perhaps again if those murderous clown retain the Senate, it is already a matter of life and death. But apparently the denizens of "proud sanctuary cities" have a much shorter perspective on what is amusing:
> >
> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/09/16/blue-state-officials-the-doj-must-investigate-these-gop-governors-sending-illegal-immigrants-our-way-n2613177
> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/09/16/blue-state-officials-the-doj-must-investigate-these-gop-governors-sending-illegal-immigrants-our-way-n2613177
> >
> Andre Jute
> Lord love a duck! Do these people listen to themselves?

It is OK for border states to have their economies destroyed but Gavin Loathsome thinks he is going to score some political points by saying that illegals don't belong in Democrat strongholds even though HE authorized the finishing of the border wall in California.

Re: Genuinely Funny 2: Hypocrisy of the Blue Checks

<c3c83199-efc1-403e-bbb7-fccd2825ce65n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64154&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64154

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 16:10:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 23:10 UTC

On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 5:55:57 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 7:27:59 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > From a minimum of 3000 miles away, Donkey Party hypocrisy is genuinely funny. Yeah, sure, I understand that for Americans at home it could soon be an existential matter -- and that for some Americans, to wit babies without the necessary formula, and to other humans in the womb killed in their millions until recently, and perhaps again if those murderous clown retain the Senate, it is already a matter of life and death. But apparently the denizens of "proud sanctuary cities" have a much shorter perspective on what is amusing:
> > >
> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/09/16/blue-state-officials-the-doj-must-investigate-these-gop-governors-sending-illegal-immigrants-our-way-n2613177
> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/09/16/blue-state-officials-the-doj-must-investigate-these-gop-governors-sending-illegal-immigrants-our-way-n2613177
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > Lord love a duck! Do these people listen to themselves?
> It is OK for border states to have their economies destroyed but Gavin Loathsome thinks he is going to score some political points by saying that illegals don't belong in Democrat strongholds even though HE authorized the finishing of the border wall in California.

Massachusetts Governor Activates National Guard to Help Remove Illegal Immigrants From Martha's Vineyard
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/09/16/massachusetts-governor-activates-national-guard-over-50-illegal-immigrants-at-mar-n2613212
Go for it, Charlie Baker! The slumbers of Biden donors shouldn't be disturbed by illegal immigrants.

Apparently these 50 unlucky illegal immigrants will be transported "voluntarily" (on the part of the National Guard, who are volunteers, not the immigrants who'd like to stay in clean, friendly (!) Martha's Vineyard) to a military service base on a less hospitable island, their own Little Cuba. I merely note that a military base is intended to keep unauthorised parties out, but equally good at keeping them in too, and even if these lucky illegal immigrants escape, they'd better be strong swimmers because I remember dangerous currents and tides around Cape Cod -- and I wasn't swimming, I was on a large, exceedingly seaworthy yacht in which I'd already made passage around Cape Horn, and whose home base was Cape Agulhas, where hot and cold oceans clash, not some poncey marina full of gin palaces which never went outside the breakwater.

Andre Jute
Yo, Governor de Santis, how about a busload or ten of illegal immigrants for Polishtown, Ohio? It's full of do-gooders with idle time on their hands. They're feeling left out.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Genuinely Funny 2: Hypocrisy of the Blue Checks