Memory fault - where am I?

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Energy Prices under Biden

SubjectAuthor
* Energy Prices under BidenTom Kunich
+- Re: Energy Prices under BidenAndre Jute
+* Re: Energy Prices under BidenJohn B.
|+- Re: Energy Prices under BidenJeff Liebermann
|`* Re: Energy Prices under Bidensms
| `- Re: Energy Prices under BidenCatrike Rider
`* Re: Energy Prices under Bidenrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
 `* Re: Energy Prices under Bidensms
  `* Re: Energy Prices under BidenAMuzi
   +* Re: Energy Prices under BidenTom Kunich
   |`* Re: Energy Prices under BidenAndre Jute
   | `- Re: Energy Prices under BidenTom Kunich
   `* Re: Energy Prices under Bidenrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
    `* Re: Energy Prices under BidenAMuzi
     `- Re: Energy Prices under BidenTom Kunich

1
Energy Prices under Biden

<94655215-8f98-4692-ac34-2bedfdf08558n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64274&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64274

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 13:36:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Energy Prices under Biden
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 20:36 UTC

Energy prices under Biden have already increased 19%. I can hardly wait for winter to hear what Francis has to say about that - by then it will be over 30% increase. Biden claims to have been reducing gas prices by using the National Gas Reserve.

But that isn't what he is doing, he has been selling it to the Chinese company that Hunter Biden has a large investment in and to Russia and the Ukraine simultaneously.

The national gas reserve is supposed to be ONLY in case of emergencies. Do you suppose that it is a national emergency that Hunter make a profit off of the US Taxpayer?

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<f5698dc4-ca59-4f5d-84fe-1c1378d404a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64277&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64277

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 14:49:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Energy Prices under Biden
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 21:49 UTC

On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 9:36:32 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Energy prices under Biden have already increased 19%. I can hardly wait for winter to hear what Francis has to say about that - by then it will be over 30% increase. Biden claims to have been reducing gas prices by using the National Gas Reserve.
>
> But that isn't what he is doing, he has been selling it to the Chinese company that Hunter Biden has a large investment in and to Russia and the Ukraine simultaneously.
>
> The national gas reserve is supposed to be ONLY in case of emergencies. Do you suppose that it is a national emergency that Hunter make a profit off of the US Taxpayer?

You're right. I wrote a novel about the national oil reserve, SINKHOLE. I'll let The Times Literary Supplement tell you about it:
“Jute has clearly conducted a great deal of research into everything he describes, investing the novel with an air of prophecy. His moral and ecological concerns are important.” --- Times Literary Supplement
It's about a natural disaster happening to the National Oil Reserve. But I never even considered that some sneaky, crooked family like the Bidens could get into the White House and sell off the nation's oil to its greatest enemy, China. I mean, by comparison to the Bidens, the Clintons are pikers, petty thieves stealing $190,000 of vintage furniture from the White House.

Let's see the Krygowski Traitors defend Biden's theft of the nation's oil to benefit his drug-addict, whore-mongering son.

Andre Jute
Given on my own authority.

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<8ijcihphh5mpso4stncrvct9vr4in47o26@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64288&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64288

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 06:11:09 +0700
 by: John B. - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 23:11 UTC

On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 13:36:30 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>Energy prices under Biden have already increased 19%. I can hardly wait for winter to hear what Francis has to say about that - by then it will be over 30% increase. Biden claims to have been reducing gas prices by using the National Gas Reserve.
>
>But that isn't what he is doing, he has been selling it to the Chinese company that Hunter Biden has a large investment in and to Russia and the Ukraine simultaneously.
>
>The national gas reserve is supposed to be ONLY in case of emergencies. Do you suppose that it is a national emergency that Hunter make a profit off of the US Taxpayer?

Tommy, is there such a thing as a "National Gas Reserve"? I ask as
while I know that there is a "National Oil Reserve" but I never heard
of a "gas" reserve. Please post a reference to a national gas reserve.

As for companies who bought oil from the National Oil Reserve see
https://www.energy.gov/articles/doe-announces-contract-awards-additional-crude-oil-sales-strategic-petroleum-reserve

As for energy price increases. it appears that the average cost of
"pipe line" gas in the U,S, in August 2021 was $1.267/thermal unit and
$1.694 in August 2022. A 30-something percent increase.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<204223ab-fbed-4ae8-b4e4-466e2be06996n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64301&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64301

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 18:27:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sun, 18 Sep 2022 01:27 UTC

On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 3:36:32 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Energy prices under Biden have already increased 19%. I can hardly wait for winter to hear what Francis has to say about that - by then it will be over 30% increase. Biden claims to have been reducing gas prices by using the National Gas Reserve.
>
> But that isn't what he is doing, he has been selling it to the Chinese company that Hunter Biden has a large investment in and to Russia and the Ukraine simultaneously.
>
> The national gas reserve is supposed to be ONLY in case of emergencies. Do you suppose that it is a national emergency that Hunter make a profit off of the US Taxpayer?

Tommy oil was trading for $61.50 on February 1, 2021. 11 days after Biden was inaugurated. Today, September 16, 2022, it is trading at $85.40. Oil has increased in price by about 39%. And all of the oil companies in Texas are partying down about their good fortune. West Texas oil, not Brent.

Natural gas was trading for $2.771 on February 1, 2021. It is trading for $7.817 today. MMBTU is the measurement. Natural gas is 182% higher. On February 1, 2022, natural gas was trading at $4.402. So ALL of the natural gas price increase is due to Trump's good buddy Vladimir Putin.

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<dtucihp43b8gammdac5e335gpd6pbl8hkg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64309&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64309

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 19:16:35 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Sun, 18 Sep 2022 02:16 UTC

On Sun, 18 Sep 2022 06:11:09 +0700, John B. <slocombjb@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 13:36:30 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
><cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Energy prices under Biden have already increased 19%. I can hardly wait for winter to hear what Francis has to say about that - by then it will be over 30% increase. Biden claims to have been reducing gas prices by using the National Gas Reserve.
>>
>>But that isn't what he is doing, he has been selling it to the Chinese company that Hunter Biden has a large investment in and to Russia and the Ukraine simultaneously.
>>
>>The national gas reserve is supposed to be ONLY in case of emergencies. Do you suppose that it is a national emergency that Hunter make a profit off of the US Taxpayer?

>Tommy, is there such a thing as a "National Gas Reserve"? I ask as
>while I know that there is a "National Oil Reserve" but I never heard
>of a "gas" reserve. Please post a reference to a national gas reserve.

For natural gas, it's the Natural Gas Strategic Reserve, which doesn't
exist. Here's the proposal for such a Natural Gas Strategic Reserve
(NGSR):
<https://www.osti.gov/servlets/purl/1147882>
When searching for NSGR, you might blunder into Non-Shale Gas Region
or Nitrogen Sulfur Graphene. Sigh.

For oil, it's called the Strategic Petroleum Reserve:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Petroleum_Reserve_(United_States)>

To guarantee maximum confusion, the term "reserves" also applies to
oil or gas in the ground which has not yet been pumped and utilized.
When searching, make sure the search includes the word "strategic" or
you're likely to find the wrong type of reserves.

There's also the Strategic National Stockpile for drugs and supplies:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_National_Stockpile>

>As for companies who bought oil from the National Oil Reserve see
>https://www.energy.gov/articles/doe-announces-contract-awards-additional-crude-oil-sales-strategic-petroleum-reserve
>
>As for energy price increases. it appears that the average cost of
>"pipe line" gas in the U,S, in August 2021 was $1.267/thermal unit and
>$1.694 in August 2022. A 30-something percent increase.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<tg764k$i8q4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64330&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64330

From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 06:23:29 -0700
 by: sms - Sun, 18 Sep 2022 13:23 UTC

On 9/17/2022 4:11 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 13:36:30 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Energy prices under Biden have already increased 19%. I can hardly wait for winter to hear what Francis has to say about that - by then it will be over 30% increase. Biden claims to have been reducing gas prices by using the National Gas Reserve.
>>
>> But that isn't what he is doing, he has been selling it to the Chinese company that Hunter Biden has a large investment in and to Russia and the Ukraine simultaneously.
>>
>> The national gas reserve is supposed to be ONLY in case of emergencies. Do you suppose that it is a national emergency that Hunter make a profit off of the US Taxpayer?
>

> Tommy, is there such a thing as a "National Gas Reserve"? I ask as
> while I know that there is a "National Oil Reserve" but I never heard
> of a "gas" reserve. Please post a reference to a national gas reserve.
>
> As for companies who bought oil from the National Oil Reserve see
> https://www.energy.gov/articles/doe-announces-contract-awards-additional-crude-oil-sales-strategic-petroleum-reserve
>
> As for energy price increases. it appears that the average cost of
> "pipe line" gas in the U,S, in August 2021 was $1.267/thermal unit and
> $1.694 in August 2022. A 30-something percent increase.

Not surprisingly, Tom is wrong on multiple counts.

First, there is no "national gas reserve."

Second, if he meant "Strategic Petroleum Reserve," no, Biden was not
selling oil from the reserve to China.

Third, Hunter Biden has nothing to do with oil sales to anyone.

Fourth, the way the Strategic Petroleum Reserve strategy works, in terms
of pricing, is to increase the supply of oil in the world to bring down
oil prices.

Fifth, it is true that some of the companies that bought crude oil from
the Strategic Petroleum Reserve then sold it to whoever wanted to buy
it, and not all of that petroleum remained in the U.S.. Some of it
probably did end up in China since China Is The world's largest oil
importer. This reduced demand for higher priced oil from other exporters
which helped bring down oil prices.

Sixth, the price of natural gas went up due to the Russian invasion of
Ukraine.

Seventh, there is very little that a president can do to control the
price of crude oil. Releasing oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve
is largely symbolic. The peak WTI crude oil price was about $76 per
barrel when Trump was president, the current WTI crude oil price is
about $85 per barrel, and has been trending down for the last three months.

Eight, oil demand goes up when the economy is doing well, and the
economy historically has done better under Democratic administrations.
Trump's bungled Covid response greatly hurt the economy and decreased
oil demand, mainly due to greatly reduced travel, both commuting to work
but also long distance air travel. The side-effect of this was lower
crude oil prices.

Ninth, fears of a recession have brought down oil prices by about 25%,
though there is little evidence that we are entering a recession that
would reduce demand at all.

<https://www.stickershoppe.com/PROD/NSM-7195.html>.

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<lk7eih162f0ohga1cu24fthmlal7dbupn1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64333&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64333

From: solo...@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 09:46:02 -0400
 by: Catrike Rider - Sun, 18 Sep 2022 13:46 UTC

On Sun, 18 Sep 2022 06:23:29 -0700, sms <scharf.steven@geemail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>price of crude oil. Releasing oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve
>is largely symbolic. The peak WTI crude oil price was about $76 per
>barrel when Trump was president, the current WTI crude oil price is
>about $85 per barrel, and has been trending down for the last three months.
>
>Eight, oil demand goes up when the economy is doing well, and the
>economy historically has done better under Democratic administrations.
>Trump's bungled Covid response greatly hurt the economy and decreased
>oil demand, mainly due to greatly reduced travel, both commuting to work
>but also long distance air travel. The side-effect of this was lower
>crude oil prices.
>
>Ninth, fears of a recession have brought down oil prices by about 25%,
>though there is little evidence that we are entering a recession that

....and we needn't worry. Joe Biden announced that he's reduced
inflation to zero. He also signed the inflation reduction act into
law. I saw some of the big celebration for that until I got the news
that my ROTH lost a few thousand bucks. But, like I said, we needn't
worry. We know Biden is in charge, and he says we're all gonna be Ok.

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<tg77s9$igvv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64337&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64337

From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 06:53:12 -0700
 by: sms - Sun, 18 Sep 2022 13:53 UTC

On 9/17/2022 6:27 PM, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 3:36:32 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Energy prices under Biden have already increased 19%. I can hardly wait for winter to hear what Francis has to say about that - by then it will be over 30% increase. Biden claims to have been reducing gas prices by using the National Gas Reserve.
>>
>> But that isn't what he is doing, he has been selling it to the Chinese company that Hunter Biden has a large investment in and to Russia and the Ukraine simultaneously.
>>
>> The national gas reserve is supposed to be ONLY in case of emergencies. Do you suppose that it is a national emergency that Hunter make a profit off of the US Taxpayer?
>
> Tommy oil was trading for $61.50 on February 1, 2021. 11 days after Biden was inaugurated. Today, September 16, 2022, it is trading at $85.40. Oil has increased in price by about 39%. And all of the oil companies in Texas are partying down about their good fortune. West Texas oil, not Brent.
>
> Natural gas was trading for $2.771 on February 1, 2021. It is trading for $7.817 today. MMBTU is the measurement. Natural gas is 182% higher. On February 1, 2022, natural gas was trading at $4.402. So ALL of the natural gas price increase is due to Trump's good buddy Vladimir Putin.

It's not just the price increases of natural gas that are due to Trump's
cozying up to Russian czar, it's the lack of military aid to Ukraine by
Trump because he was trying to extract political favors prior to the
2020 election. There's a tremendous human cost to what Trump did as well.

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<tg7a22$ioc4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64349&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64349

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 09:30:26 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Sun, 18 Sep 2022 14:30 UTC

On 9/18/2022 8:53 AM, sms wrote:
> On 9/17/2022 6:27 PM, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 3:36:32 PM UTC-5,
>> cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Energy prices under Biden have already increased 19%. I
>>> can hardly wait for winter to hear what Francis has to
>>> say about that - by then it will be over 30% increase.
>>> Biden claims to have been reducing gas prices by using
>>> the National Gas Reserve.
>>>
>>> But that isn't what he is doing, he has been selling it
>>> to the Chinese company that Hunter Biden has a large
>>> investment in and to Russia and the Ukraine simultaneously.
>>>
>>> The national gas reserve is supposed to be ONLY in case
>>> of emergencies. Do you suppose that it is a national
>>> emergency that Hunter make a profit off of the US Taxpayer?
>>
>> Tommy oil was trading for $61.50 on February 1, 2021. 11
>> days after Biden was inaugurated. Today, September 16,
>> 2022, it is trading at $85.40. Oil has increased in price
>> by about 39%. And all of the oil companies in Texas are
>> partying down about their good fortune. West Texas oil,
>> not Brent.
>>
>> Natural gas was trading for $2.771 on February 1, 2021.
>> It is trading for $7.817 today. MMBTU is the
>> measurement. Natural gas is 182% higher. On February 1,
>> 2022, natural gas was trading at $4.402. So ALL of the
>> natural gas price increase is due to Trump's good buddy
>> Vladimir Putin.
>
> It's not just the price increases of natural gas that are
> due to Trump's cozying up to Russian czar, it's the lack of
> military aid to Ukraine by Trump because he was trying to
> extract political favors prior to the 2020 election. There's
> a tremendous human cost to what Trump did as well.

I don't smoke marijuana myself so I have no idea what you
were thinking:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-admin-approves-sale-anti-tank-weapons-ukraine/story?id=65989898

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<023e15c3-57f2-40fa-a17a-d289a46f60a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64365&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64365

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 09:13:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 18 Sep 2022 16:13 UTC

On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 7:30:29 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/18/2022 8:53 AM, sms wrote:
> > On 9/17/2022 6:27 PM, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> Tommy oil was trading for $61.50 on February 1, 2021. 11
> >> days after Biden was inaugurated. Today, September 16,
> >> 2022, it is trading at $85.40. Oil has increased in price
> >> by about 39%. And all of the oil companies in Texas are
> >> partying down about their good fortune. West Texas oil,
> >> not Brent.
> >>
> >> Natural gas was trading for $2.771 on February 1, 2021.
> >> It is trading for $7.817 today. MMBTU is the
> >> measurement. Natural gas is 182% higher. On February 1,
> >> 2022, natural gas was trading at $4.402. So ALL of the
> >> natural gas price increase is due to Trump's good buddy
> >> Vladimir Putin.
> >
> > It's not just the price increases of natural gas that are
> > due to Trump's cozying up to Russian czar, it's the lack of
> > military aid to Ukraine by Trump because he was trying to
> > extract political favors prior to the 2020 election. There's
> > a tremendous human cost to what Trump did as well.
> I don't smoke marijuana myself so I have no idea what you
> were thinking:
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-admin-approves-sale-anti-tank-weapons-ukraine/story?id=65989898

I would say that you have to closely consider this fool who was for a short time a public official and called himself a Republican. His statements clearly show him as a RINO and a poorly educated one at that. This is why he couldn't get re-elected as dog catcher. He is so stupid his intentions are transparent. If he ever runs for anything again I have a file of his anti-Republican comments that I would supply to his primary opposition. Not that there is any need for that since Los Gatos is largely conservative and were instantly sorry he was representing them.

Scharf is now a known factor and is inconsequential.

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<0269ebb2-b2a3-4748-9d1b-c5c7b321d6d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64398&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64398

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 14:10:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sun, 18 Sep 2022 21:10 UTC

On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 5:13:19 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 7:30:29 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

> > > It's not just the price increases of natural gas that are
> > > due to Trump's cozying up to Russian czar, it's the lack of
> > > military aid to Ukraine by Trump because he was trying to
> > > extract political favors prior to the 2020 election. There's
> > > a tremendous human cost to what Trump did as well.
> > I don't smoke marijuana myself so I have no idea what you
> > were thinking:
> >
> > https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-admin-approves-sale-anti-tank-weapons-ukraine/story?id=65989898
> I would say that you have to closely consider this fool who was for a short time a public official and called himself a Republican. His statements clearly show him as a RINO and a poorly educated one at that. This is why he couldn't get re-elected as dog catcher. He is so stupid his intentions are transparent. If he ever runs for anything again I have a file of his anti-Republican comments that I would supply to his primary opposition. Not that there is any need for that since Los Gatos is largely conservative and were instantly sorry he was representing them.
>
> Scharf is now a known factor and is inconsequential.

Scharfie is a Republican? Bloody hell! Where do I join the Donkey Party? Who knows which socially transmitted disease one can catch by merely being in the same room as Scharfie? Lemme outta here! -- AJ

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<7c7e77ac-d3bc-4ba9-aa8c-ab336f5f6a50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64402&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64402

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 14:24:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 18 Sep 2022 21:24 UTC

On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 2:10:28 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 5:13:19 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > I don't smoke marijuana myself so I have no idea what you
> > > were thinking:
> > >
> > > https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-admin-approves-sale-anti-tank-weapons-ukraine/story?id=65989898
> > I would say that you have to closely consider this fool who was for a short time a public official and called himself a Republican. His statements clearly show him as a RINO and a poorly educated one at that. This is why he couldn't get re-elected as dog catcher. He is so stupid his intentions are transparent. If he ever runs for anything again I have a file of his anti-Republican comments that I would supply to his primary opposition. Not that there is any need for that since Los Gatos is largely conservative and were instantly sorry he was representing them.
> >
> > Scharf is now a known factor and is inconsequential.
> >
> Scharfie is a Republican? Bloody hell! Where do I join the Donkey Party? Who knows which socially transmitted disease one can catch by merely being in the same room as Scharfie? Lemme outta here! -- AJ

i have already written the California Republican Party and included some of his quotes. If they dare to ever run him for anything they will not like my responses. Some low life RINO running for something in a conservative area and hiding his strong left wing leanings! If the Party doesn't respond I will write to Elon Musk next. The Party tends to listen CLOSELY to Musk.

Scharf is about as disgusting a person as I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<c0c20452-7b6b-470f-b48d-b244fa2d7e8bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64416&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64416

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 22:10:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 05:10 UTC

On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 9:30:29 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/18/2022 8:53 AM, sms wrote:
> > On 9/17/2022 6:27 PM, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> Tommy oil was trading for $61.50 on February 1, 2021. 11
> >> days after Biden was inaugurated. Today, September 16,
> >> 2022, it is trading at $85.40. Oil has increased in price
> >> by about 39%. And all of the oil companies in Texas are
> >> partying down about their good fortune. West Texas oil,
> >> not Brent.
> >>
> >> Natural gas was trading for $2.771 on February 1, 2021.
> >> It is trading for $7.817 today. MMBTU is the
> >> measurement. Natural gas is 182% higher. On February 1,
> >> 2022, natural gas was trading at $4.402. So ALL of the
> >> natural gas price increase is due to Trump's good buddy
> >> Vladimir Putin.
> >
> > It's not just the price increases of natural gas that are
> > due to Trump's cozying up to Russian czar, it's the lack of
> > military aid to Ukraine by Trump because he was trying to
> > extract political favors prior to the 2020 election. There's
> > a tremendous human cost to what Trump did as well.
> I don't smoke marijuana myself so I have no idea what you
> were thinking:
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-admin-approves-sale-anti-tank-weapons-ukraine/story?id=65989898
>
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Andy, did you miss this part of the story you linked.

"The sale of Javelins is not part of the nearly $400 million of military assistance that the White House had ordered the State Department and Pentagon to withhold a week before Trump's call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy."

And this part.

"I would like you to do us a favor though," Trump responded, asking Zelenskiy to work with his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to investigate Crowdstrike -- an apparent reference to what has repeatedly been described as a debunked conspiracy around the 2016 presidential election that posits that the Democratic National Convention's server, which was hacked by Russian intelligence, is missing and in Ukraine."

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<tg9nq9$12obm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64425&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64425

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 07:37:30 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 12:37 UTC

On 9/19/2022 12:10 AM, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 9:30:29 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:

>>> It's not just the price increases of natural gas that are
>>> due to Trump's cozying up to Russian czar, it's the lack of
>>> military aid to Ukraine by Trump because he was trying to
>>> extract political favors prior to the 2020 election. There's
>>> a tremendous human cost to what Trump did as well.
>> I don't smoke marijuana myself so I have no idea what you
>> were thinking:
>>
>> https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-admin-approves-sale-anti-tank-weapons-ukraine/story?id=65989898
>>
>> --
>> Andrew Muzi
>> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
>> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
>
> Andy, did you miss this part of the story you linked.
>
> "The sale of Javelins is not part of the nearly $400 million of military assistance that the White House had ordered the State Department and Pentagon to withhold a week before Trump's call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy."
>
> And this part.
>
> "I would like you to do us a favor though," Trump responded, asking Zelenskiy to work with his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to investigate Crowdstrike -- an apparent reference to what has repeatedly been described as a debunked conspiracy around the 2016 presidential election that posits that the Democratic National Convention's server, which was hacked by Russian intelligence, is missing and in Ukraine."

Which is a request mandated under a 1998 treaty.
https://www.state.gov/12978

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: Energy Prices under Biden

<5d5971ec-d7d4-4568-bf65-9f68241da103n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64428&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64428

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 07:21:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 14:21 UTC

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 5:37:33 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/19/2022 12:10 AM, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> I don't smoke marijuana myself so I have no idea what you
> >> were thinking:
> >>
> >> https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-admin-approves-sale-anti-tank-weapons-ukraine/story?id=65989898
> >>
> >> --
> >> Andrew Muzi
> >> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> >> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
> >
> > Andy, did you miss this part of the story you linked.
> >
> > "The sale of Javelins is not part of the nearly $400 million of military assistance that the White House had ordered the State Department and Pentagon to withhold a week before Trump's call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy."
> >
> > And this part.
> >
> > "I would like you to do us a favor though," Trump responded, asking Zelenskiy to work with his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to investigate Crowdstrike -- an apparent reference to what has repeatedly been described as a debunked conspiracy around the 2016 presidential election that posits that the Democratic National Convention's server, which was hacked by Russian intelligence, is missing and in Ukraine."
> >
> Which is a request mandated under a 1998 treaty.
> https://www.state.gov/12978
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Russell who knows absolutely nothing about anything continues to make his little communist statements because he likes the idea that someone else should pay his way.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Energy Prices under Biden