The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness. -- John Muir

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

SubjectAuthor
* In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersAndre Jute
`* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersTom Kunich
 +* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersAndre Jute
 |`* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersTom Kunich
 | +- Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersJohn B.
 | +* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersJeff Liebermann
 | |`* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersJohn B.
 | | `- Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearersfunkma...@hotmail.com
 | `- Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearersfunkma...@hotmail.com
 `* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersJohn B.
  `* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearerssms
   +* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersAMuzi
   |`* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersTom Kunich
   | +- Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersJohn B.
   | `* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersJeff Liebermann
   |  `* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersJohn B.
   |   `* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersJohn B.
   |    `- Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersAndre Jute
   `* Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-WearersJohn B.
    `- Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearerssms

1
In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<fb805635-ee0a-4b84-9711-3dd7d4f4f836n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64574&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64574

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 23:56:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 06:56 UTC

In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers, 'Laughing Privately at the Americans He Was Fooling':
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/09/22/new-book-details-fauci-mocked-maskwearing-people-n2613464

Andre Jute
Doesn't Fauci have a grandchild he can leave the highest paid government job to? That would crown his hypocrisy.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<b662ea16-54b6-445d-b4f4-a76c0fadbe95n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64594&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64594

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:36:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 14:36 UTC

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:56:31 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers, 'Laughing Privately at the Americans He Was Fooling':
> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/09/22/new-book-details-fauci-mocked-maskwearing-people-n2613464
>
> Andre Jute
> Doesn't Fauci have a grandchild he can leave the highest paid government job to? That would crown his hypocrisy.
I told everyone that Fauci had a God complex but stupid asses like Liebermann continues to repeat death figures for covid-19 totally at odds with the CDC. He is one of those fools who will believe absolutely anything. Even though the page I cited said "Covid-19 deaths" and showed that only 8000 people died from it, he has more 50% of the normal number of yearly deaths dying from covid-19. I suppose when you're willing to believe absolutely anything in an effort to "prove" me wrong you will do just that.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<d7948035-91e3-4c87-a9b0-b804ad162eden@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64610&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64610

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 11:52:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 18:52 UTC

On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 3:36:05 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:56:31 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers, 'Laughing Privately at the Americans He Was Fooling':
> > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/09/22/new-book-details-fauci-mocked-maskwearing-people-n2613464
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > Doesn't Fauci have a grandchild he can leave the highest paid government job to? That would crown his hypocrisy.
> I told everyone that Fauci had a God complex but stupid asses like Liebermann continues to repeat death figures for covid-19 totally at odds with the CDC. He is one of those fools who will believe absolutely anything. Even though the page I cited said "Covid-19 deaths" and showed that only 8000 people died from it, he has more 50% of the normal number of yearly deaths dying from covid-19. I suppose when you're willing to believe absolutely anything in an effort to "prove" me wrong you will do just that.

Sometimes I wonder if these clowns who're so invested in proving you wrong that they will tell obvious lies and claim the opposite of foundation truths in professions they claim to have given their lives to, realise that they will never recover their dignity and their credibility, not that either was high before they started making fools of themselves. I'm reminded of Mike LeFevre, chief cigarogem of the Magnequest Mob, saying that if it cost him his dignity, he'd run me off the net. So I arranged for the attempt to cost him his dignity, and two-thirds of his business, among other insults to him and his gang for their impertinence. The Magnequest Flame War was, believe it or not, an effort to intimidate me into specifying Magnequest transformers on my audio designs; they were unsuitable, they were badly made, their sound was crap, and Mike just didn't know what he was doing. But his gang of hangers-on had intimidated a double handful of leading designers right out of the business, one of the fellows pushed out told me. And then they were dumb enough to pick on me. And after they ran away to a forum they started behind a firewall, one of them, Henry Pasternak, set Fogel or Vogel, whatever his name was, and his sidekick Krygowski on me here in RBT, with predictable results -- Fogel or Vogle ran immediately he realised I would destroy his dignity, and Franki-boy was stupid enough to hang around, like a bad smell, with more predictable results. Making the same mistake repeatedly is the root definition of a lack of intelligence. If they had done nothing, I would have done my business here -- consulting Sheldon and Jobst and whoever else knew what I didn't yet know, and then moved on. But fools trying to control the uncontrollable will forever cause exactly the effect they didn't intend. ----AJ

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<omesihdbfd5tonq10nso87reu1opn34oo3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64620&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64620

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 06:07:21 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 23:07 UTC

On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:36:03 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:56:31 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers, 'Laughing Privately at the Americans He Was Fooling':
>> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/09/22/new-book-details-fauci-mocked-maskwearing-people-n2613464
>>
>> Andre Jute
>> Doesn't Fauci have a grandchild he can leave the highest paid government job to? That would crown his hypocrisy.
>I told everyone that Fauci had a God complex but stupid asses like
Liebermann continues to repeat death figures for covid-19 totally at
odds with the CDC. He is one of those fools who will believe
absolutely anything. Even though the page I cited said "Covid-19
deaths" and showed that only 8000 people died from it, he has more 50%
of the normal number of yearly deaths dying from covid-19. I suppose
when you're willing to believe absolutely anything in an effort to
"prove" me wrong you will do just that.

Tommy, as usual you are right up full to the brim with the smelly,
brown stuff.

The CDC states that Covid deaths are 1,050,631
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home

You state, above, that only 8000 people have died from it and I call
you a lying piece of shit!

Now, go ahead and prove that you are right.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<d7f0593e-b250-4a1a-b521-75fc271598b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64626&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64626

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 17:27:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 00:27 UTC

On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 11:52:19 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 3:36:05 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:56:31 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > > In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers, 'Laughing Privately at the Americans He Was Fooling':
> > > https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/09/22/new-book-details-fauci-mocked-maskwearing-people-n2613464
> > >
> > > Andre Jute
> > > Doesn't Fauci have a grandchild he can leave the highest paid government job to? That would crown his hypocrisy.
> > I told everyone that Fauci had a God complex but stupid asses like Liebermann continues to repeat death figures for covid-19 totally at odds with the CDC. He is one of those fools who will believe absolutely anything. Even though the page I cited said "Covid-19 deaths" and showed that only 8000 people died from it, he has more 50% of the normal number of yearly deaths dying from covid-19. I suppose when you're willing to believe absolutely anything in an effort to "prove" me wrong you will do just that.
> >
> Sometimes I wonder if these clowns who're so invested in proving you wrong that they will tell obvious lies and claim the opposite of foundation truths in professions they claim to have given their lives to, realise that they will never recover their dignity and their credibility, not that either was high before they started making fools of themselves. I'm reminded of Mike LeFevre, chief cigarogem of the Magnequest Mob, saying that if it cost him his dignity, he'd run me off the net. So I arranged for the attempt to cost him his dignity, and two-thirds of his business, among other insults to him and his gang for their impertinence. The Magnequest Flame War was, believe it or not, an effort to intimidate me into specifying Magnequest transformers on my audio designs; they were unsuitable, they were badly made, their sound was crap, and Mike just didn't know what he was doing. But his gang of hangers-on had intimidated a double handful of leading designers right out of the business, one of the fellows pushed out told me. And then they were dumb enough to pick on me. And after they ran away to a forum they started behind a firewall, one of them, Henry Pasternak, set Fogel or Vogel, whatever his name was, and his sidekick Krygowski on me here in RBT, with predictable results -- Fogel or Vogle ran immediately he realised I would destroy his dignity, and Franki-boy was stupid enough to hang around, like a bad smell, with more predictable results. Making the same mistake repeatedly is the root definition of a lack of intelligence. If they had done nothing, I would have done my business here -- consulting Sheldon and Jobst and whoever else knew what I didn't yet know, and then moved on. But fools trying to control the uncontrollable will forever cause exactly the effect they didn't intend. ----AJ

It is almost impossible to believe that these worthless asses can for one second think that they know anything. The only reason that they pretend to do so is because I irritated them by having a successful career. Flunky is such a nothing that he has to hide his name. Seaton, the pretend accountant that made so many math errors that he probably graduated magna cum laude from stupid you. Frank has worked very hard at irritating everyone with his characteristic know-it-all about things he hasn't the vaguest notion of. Being a slow rider is nothing to be ashamed of. Saying that he never falls off of a bicycle means that he simply doesn't ride a bike except like some homeless person. Li4ebermann and Slocum have turned themselves into Google experts. They know nothing else. At least Slocum has the excuse that he was never educated. Whatever happened in the mind of Liebermann must be him trying to prove that he is Jewish. He isn't and never will be.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<tglk7l$2o1r7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64628&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64628

From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 17:49:56 -0700
 by: sms - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 00:49 UTC

On 9/23/2022 4:07 PM, John B. wrote:

<snip>

> The CDC states that Covid deaths are 1,050,631
> https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home

The CDC number is almost certainly low. In the U.S., the CDC estimates
that the number of Covid deaths in the U.S. is about 15% greater than
the official number.

In other countries the excess death rate is much higher. The World
Health Organization (WHO) report stated that the worldwide death toll
associated with the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and 2021 was about 14.9
million, while the official death toll was 5.42 million. In China, there
were an estimated 1.7 million deaths due to Covid-19 but the official
number was about 4,600.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<5ilsihhbss08475med2327rjvlq6djtr5d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64630&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64630

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 08:03:26 +0700
 by: John B. - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 01:03 UTC

On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 17:27:20 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> >
>It is almost impossible to believe that these worthless asses can for one second think that they know anything. The only reason that they pretend to do so is because I irritated them by having a successful career. Flunky is such a nothing that he has to hide his name. Seaton, the pretend accountant that made so many math errors that he probably graduated magna cum laude from stupid you. Frank has worked very hard at irritating everyone with his characteristic know-it-all about things he hasn't the vaguest notion of. Being a slow rider is nothing to be ashamed of. Saying that he never falls off of a bicycle means that he simply doesn't ride a bike except like some homeless person. Li4ebermann and Slocum have turned themselves into Google experts. They know nothing else. At least Slocum has the excuse that he was never educated. Whatever happened in the mind of Liebermann must be him trying to prove that he is Jewish. He isn't and never will be.

Well thanks for the complement, "Li4ebermann and Slocum have turned
themselves into Google experts"!

A far, far better reputation then yours, "a confirmed lying piece of
shit"

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<tgll83$2o9ja$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64631&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64631

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 20:07:12 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 01:07 UTC

On 9/23/2022 7:49 PM, sms wrote:
> On 9/23/2022 4:07 PM, John B. wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> The CDC states that Covid deaths are 1,050,631
>> https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
>
> The CDC number is almost certainly low. In the U.S., the CDC
> estimates that the number of Covid deaths in the U.S. is
> about 15% greater than the official number.
>
> In other countries the excess death rate is much higher. The
> World Health Organization (WHO) report stated that the
> worldwide death toll associated with the COVID-19 pandemic
> in 2020 and 2021 was about 14.9 million, while the official
> death toll was 5.42 million. In China, there were an
> estimated 1.7 million deaths due to Covid-19 but the
> official number was about 4,600.

+1

Errors in both directions for all categories. Even within a
'don't count all the virus deaths as virus deaths'
jurisdiction, some localities will count 'died with virus'
as 'died of virus'.

And then there are places like The Middle Kingdom where CCP
finds it inconvenient to ever report anything honestly and
this phenomenon is no different.

The widespread inflicted societal damage by various
officials, martinets and wreckers resulted in gargantuan
numbers of excess deaths, most dramatically in the 20~40
year old cohort, which continues. Virus deaths are most
pronounced in the elderly.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<12msihprhf9g0cumt1bbg938vfpu7s36p8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64633&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64633

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 08:20:08 +0700
 by: John B. - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 01:20 UTC

On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 17:49:56 -0700, sms <scharf.steven@geemail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/23/2022 4:07 PM, John B. wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>> The CDC states that Covid deaths are 1,050,631
>> https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
>
>The CDC number is almost certainly low. In the U.S., the CDC estimates
>that the number of Covid deaths in the U.S. is about 15% greater than
>the official number.
>
>In other countries the excess death rate is much higher. The World
>Health Organization (WHO) report stated that the worldwide death toll
>associated with the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and 2021 was about 14.9
>million, while the official death toll was 5.42 million. In China, there
>were an estimated 1.7 million deaths due to Covid-19 but the official
>number was about 4,600.

The "official", or perhaps "recommended" death certificate lists an
"Immediate cause of death" and two additional "Underlying Cause"
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/death11-03final-acc.pdf
and instructions for completing the form at
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/blue_form.pdf
As in the instructions there may be underlying causes that might have
caused death if the "Immediate Cause" had not occurred so obviously
there could be some debate as to "cause of death" as in "Well, if he
hadn't had the heart attack the Coved would have killed him."

But, in any case Tommy's claims are ridiculous.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<0pssihh9ulh6fe1t2nd3f9jkah3op1c5t9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64636&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64636

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 20:35:39 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 03:35 UTC

<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>It is almost impossible to believe that these worthless asses can for one second think that they know anything. The only reason that they pretend to do so is because I irritated them by having a successful career. Flunky is such a nothing that he has to hide his name. Seaton, the pretend accountant that made so many math errors that he probably graduated magna cum laude from stupid you. Frank has worked very hard at irritating everyone with his characteristic know-it-all about things he hasn't the vaguest notion of. Being a slow rider is nothing to be ashamed of. Saying that he never falls off of a bicycle means that he simply doesn't ride a bike except like some homeless person. Li4ebermann and Slocum have turned themselves into Google experts. They know nothing else. At least Slocum has the excuse that he was never educated. Whatever happened in the mind of Liebermann must be him trying to prove that he is Jewish. He isn't and never will be.

I guess you haven't figured out the obvious and need to be reminded.
Calling your critics names, lying about everyone and everything,
proclaiming that you are the victim of evil conspiracies, and
generally passing the blame to the rest of the world will not have the
slightest effect on your reputation, credibility and knowledge. You
can proclaim that I'm the earthly manifestation of the devil and it
would not have the slightest effect on your reputation, credibility
and knowledge. You have successfully sabotaged everything you have
wanted and needed to become rich, famous and important. Nobody
believes you, nobody trusts you and nobody wants to get involved in
your problems. Digging a hole in your neighbors yard does not
magically raise the level of your yard. You have to fix your
problems, that you created, for yourself, by yourself. Yes, it's
really about you and nobody else. You can begin by agreeing not to
lie at literally every opportunity. Nobody likes a liar. Kicking a
habit that you've apparently had for at least 17(?) years in RBT is
going to be difficult. Normally, I would offer to help, but not this
time. I offered to help with your resume when we first met in RBT and
all you did was insult me, call me names, invent lies about me, and
refuse to recognize most of my suggestions. Find someone else to help
excavate yourself from of the hole you have dug for yourself.
Otherwise, it will be business as usual. Every time you lie or make a
technical mistake, I'll be there to make sure everyone knows about it.

Incidentally, you claim above that I don't ride a bicycle. How do you
know that? Obviously, you believed me when I announced my medical
problems in RBT which included having problems riding without pain.
So, why do you trust my word on this at face value, when you claim
that everything else I say and do are wrong, evil or liberal?

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<654tih5doiehqf02t8rbhek1v858lnhbd1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64638&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64638

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 12:22:01 +0700
 by: John B. - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 05:22 UTC

On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 20:35:39 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>going to be difficult. Normally, I would offer to help, but not this
>time. I offered to help with your resume when we first met in RBT and
>all you did was insult me, call me names, invent lies about me, and
>refuse to recognize most of my suggestions. Find someone else to help
>excavate yourself from of the hole you have dug for yourself.
>Otherwise, it will be business as usual. Every time you lie or make a
>technical mistake, I'll be there to make sure everyone knows about it.
>
>Incidentally, you claim above that I don't ride a bicycle. How do you
>know that? Obviously, you believed me when I announced my medical
>problems in RBT which included having problems riding without pain.
>So, why do you trust my word on this at face value, when you claim
>that everything else I say and do are wrong, evil or liberal?

Jeff, you forget who you are talking about.

After all Tommy says that we envy him as he is such a success. And yet
by his own statements he failed in school, from his tales he certainly
was a failure in the Air Force, he has been unable to hold a job for
more then a short period. He lives in a cheap house in when he
describes as a slum, "with guns going off all night", again from what
he says he is getting along" on Social Security payments and repairing
old. second hand, bicycles, and just the other day he sold something
for $250 and apparently it was such a huge sum that he excitedly
announced that he would have to hurry down and put it in the bank

If I were devout I would be down on my knees twice a day begging the
Gods to never, never, never, bless me with such fame and fortune.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<9d8571b5-7b8f-466c-af2c-ef554c3a3516n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64643&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64643

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 07:42:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 14:42 UTC

On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 1:22:16 AM UTC-4, John B. wrote:
> [...]
> >that everything else I say and do are wrong, evil or liberal?
> Jeff, you forget who you are talking about.
>
> After all Tommy says that we envy him as he is such a success. And yet
> by his own statements he failed in school, from his tales he certainly
> was a failure in the Air Force, he has been unable to hold a job for
> more then a short period. He lives in a cheap house in when he
> describes as a slum, "with guns going off all night", again from what
> he says he is getting along" on Social Security payments and repairing
> old. second hand, bicycles, and just the other day he sold something
> for $250 and apparently it was such a huge sum that he excitedly
> announced that he would have to hurry down and put it in the bank
>
> If I were devout I would be down on my knees twice a day begging the
> Gods to never, never, never, bless me with such fame and fortune.

I think your best line was "(:-) Just as long as they don't see me as they see you I'll be quite happy (:-)".

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<2c9f62a3-8235-45f2-a35c-6c66429d9cd2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64645&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64645

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 07:54:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 14:54 UTC

On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 8:27:21 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 11:52:19 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> It is almost impossible to believe that these worthless asses can for one second think that they know anything. The only reason that they pretend to do so is because I irritated them by having a successful career.

Your "career" wasn't anything any sane individual would refer to as "successful"

> Flunky is such a nothing that he has to hide his name.

And once again, your hypocrisy is on full display.

> Seaton, the pretend accountant that made so many math errors that he probably graduated magna cum laude from stupid you.

Says the moron who insists there was no recession before Obama took office, that he's making $12K/month off his investments, and the CDC website "proves" there were only 8000 deaths from covid. Your difficulty with numbers is legendary.

> Frank has worked very hard at irritating everyone with his characteristic know-it-all about things he hasn't the vaguest notion of.

He knows vastly more than you (which isn't hard). If you could back up any of your ridiculous claims you might have a point worth discussing.

> Being a slow rider is nothing to be ashamed of. Saying that he never falls off of a bicycle means that he simply doesn't ride a bike except like some homeless person.

Homeless people never fall off their bikes? You're an idiot.

> Li4ebermann and Slocum have turned themselves into Google experts. They know nothing else. At least Slocum has the excuse that he was never educated.

he's vastly more educated than you.

> Whatever happened in the mind of Liebermann must be him trying to prove that he is Jewish. He isn't and never will be.

And whatever happened in your mind must be you trying to prove that your Christian. You aren't and never will be, you are an anathema to the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Shut the fuck up tommy.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<tgnqoe$32epi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64653&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64653

From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 13:53:32 -0700
 by: sms - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 20:53 UTC

On 9/23/2022 6:20 PM, John B. wrote:

<snip>

> As in the instructions there may be underlying causes that might have
> caused death if the "Immediate Cause" had not occurred so obviously
> there could be some debate as to "cause of death" as in "Well, if he
> hadn't had the heart attack the Coved would have killed him."
>
> But, in any case Tommy's claims are ridiculous.

The unintended side effects of the excess deaths due to Covid will be
fewer excess deaths in the next few years because so many people died
sooner than they would have otherwise died. Life expectancy fell in most
countries due to Covid-19, but presuming that there aren't more spikes,
life expectancy will start increasing.

The decline in U.S. life expectancy was one of the largest because of
the mishandling of the Covid pandemic by Trump and some of his fellow
Republicans, especially red state governors, see
<https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2021/11/08/life-expectancy>.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<fc2b56b5-ce81-4f14-b046-fa143e94da00n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64659&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64659

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 14:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 21:36 UTC

On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 6:07:18 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/23/2022 7:49 PM, sms wrote:
> > On 9/23/2022 4:07 PM, John B. wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> >> The CDC states that Covid deaths are 1,050,631
> >> https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
> >
> > The CDC number is almost certainly low. In the U.S., the CDC
> > estimates that the number of Covid deaths in the U.S. is
> > about 15% greater than the official number.
> >
> > In other countries the excess death rate is much higher. The
> > World Health Organization (WHO) report stated that the
> > worldwide death toll associated with the COVID-19 pandemic
> > in 2020 and 2021 was about 14.9 million, while the official
> > death toll was 5.42 million. In China, there were an
> > estimated 1.7 million deaths due to Covid-19 but the
> > official number was about 4,600.
> +1
>
> Errors in both directions for all categories. Even within a
> 'don't count all the virus deaths as virus deaths'
> jurisdiction, some localities will count 'died with virus'
> as 'died of virus'.
>
> And then there are places like The Middle Kingdom where CCP
> finds it inconvenient to ever report anything honestly and
> this phenomenon is no different.
>
> The widespread inflicted societal damage by various
> officials, martinets and wreckers resulted in gargantuan
> numbers of excess deaths, most dramatically in the 20~40
> year old cohort, which continues. Virus deaths are most
> pronounced in the elderly.
>
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

If you have a retirement home filled with people with severe respiratory or heart diseases and they die at the normal rate and test positive for covid-19 what would lead you to believe that they died from SARS? If you have a retirement home with mostly people that might be described as healthy, you vaccinate them, two weeks later they die of myocarditis or pericarditis and they test positive for covid-19 what would lead you to believe that they died from SARS? SARS-Cov-2 is now so common that it is difficult to find someone that doesn't test positive for long term immune system response. What causes you to disbelieve the CDC statisticians but believe Fauci's flunkies backed by the slime stream media?

Exactly how many whistle blowers does it take before you detect a ruse?

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<tj0vihl5590i7aq7n3cqb95jj3redmj1vc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64666&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64666

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 05:50:05 +0700
 by: John B. - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 22:50 UTC

On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 14:36:42 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 6:07:18 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
>> On 9/23/2022 7:49 PM, sms wrote:
>> > On 9/23/2022 4:07 PM, John B. wrote:
>> >
>> > <snip>

>> > The CDC number is almost certainly low. In the U.S., the CDC
>> > estimates that the number of Covid deaths in the U.S. is
>> > about 15% greater than the official number.
>> >
>> > In other countries the excess death rate is much higher. The
>> > World Health Organization (WHO) report stated that the
>> > worldwide death toll associated with the COVID-19 pandemic
>> > in 2020 and 2021 was about 14.9 million, while the official
>> > death toll was 5.42 million. In China, there were an
>> > estimated 1.7 million deaths due to Covid-19 but the
>> > official number was about 4,600.
>> +1
>>
>> Errors in both directions for all categories. Even within a
>> 'don't count all the virus deaths as virus deaths'
>> jurisdiction, some localities will count 'died with virus'
>> as 'died of virus'.
>>
>> And then there are places like The Middle Kingdom where CCP
>> finds it inconvenient to ever report anything honestly and
>> this phenomenon is no different.
>>
>> The widespread inflicted societal damage by various
>> officials, martinets and wreckers resulted in gargantuan
>> numbers of excess deaths, most dramatically in the 20~40
>> year old cohort, which continues. Virus deaths are most
>> pronounced in the elderly.
>>
>> --
>> Andrew Muzi
>> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
>> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
>

>If you have a retirement home filled with people with severe respiratory or heart diseases and they die at the normal rate and test positive for covid-19 what would lead you to believe that they died from SARS? If you have a retirement home with mostly people that might be described as healthy, you vaccinate them, two weeks later they die of myocarditis or pericarditis and they test positive for covid-19 what would lead you to believe that they died from SARS? SARS-Cov-2 is now so common that it is difficult to find someone that doesn't test positive for long term immune system response. What causes you to disbelieve the CDC statisticians but believe Fauci's flunkies backed by the slime stream media?
>
>Exactly how many whistle blowers does it take before you detect a ruse?

One might ask is an individual who has been observed to tell the truth
only 3 times in the past 17 years a logical source of information?
Or a Lying piece of Shit?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<kidvihhmshrl6emdckg917u4g37uv2u22e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64674&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64674

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 19:06:46 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 02:06 UTC

<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>If you have a retirement home with mostly people that might be
>described as healthy, you vaccinate them, two weeks later they
>die of myocarditis or pericarditis and they test positive for
>covid-19 what would lead you to believe that they died from SARS?

Fix your amazing facts.

"Myocarditis and Pericarditis after Receipt of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
Among Adolescents and Young Adults"
<https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/myocarditis.html>
The heart problems (myocarditis or pericarditis) are for "adolescent
and young adult males, ages 16 years and older, within 7 days after
receiving the second dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech
and Moderna)." There have been no similar reports from retirement
homes.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<v0fvihpk48p6p952m184lok3p3slkhgugi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64675&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64675

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 09:42:18 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 02:42 UTC

On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 19:06:46 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 14:36:42 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
><cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>If you have a retirement home with mostly people that might be
>>described as healthy, you vaccinate them, two weeks later they
>>die of myocarditis or pericarditis and they test positive for
>>covid-19 what would lead you to believe that they died from SARS?
>
>Fix your amazing facts.
>
>"Myocarditis and Pericarditis after Receipt of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
>Among Adolescents and Young Adults"
><https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/myocarditis.html>
>The heart problems (myocarditis or pericarditis) are for "adolescent
>and young adult males, ages 16 years and older, within 7 days after
>receiving the second dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech
>and Moderna)." There have been no similar reports from retirement
>homes.

And the percentages of those that get the shots and have an after
effect seems rather low.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(22)00791-7/fulltext#seccestitle130
States that after 21,544,270 doses of vaccine administered there were
a total of 411 myocarditis or pericarditis events after any dose of
either mRNA vaccine.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<d5gvihhh5eb1uco2t2rgv84uft2g3h2qf1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64676&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64676

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 09:48:21 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 02:48 UTC

On Sun, 25 Sep 2022 09:42:18 +0700, John B. <slocombjb@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 19:06:46 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 14:36:42 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
>><cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>If you have a retirement home with mostly people that might be
>>>described as healthy, you vaccinate them, two weeks later they
>>>die of myocarditis or pericarditis and they test positive for
>>>covid-19 what would lead you to believe that they died from SARS?
>>
>>Fix your amazing facts.
>>
>>"Myocarditis and Pericarditis after Receipt of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
>>Among Adolescents and Young Adults"
>><https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/myocarditis.html>
>>The heart problems (myocarditis or pericarditis) are for "adolescent
>>and young adult males, ages 16 years and older, within 7 days after
>>receiving the second dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech
>>and Moderna)." There have been no similar reports from retirement
>>homes.
>

>And the percentages of those that get the shots and have an after
>effect seems rather low.
>https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(22)00791-7/fulltext#seccestitle130
>States that after 21,544,270 doses of vaccine administered there were
>a total of 411 myocarditis or pericarditis events after any dose of
>either mRNA vaccine.

Whoops, I made a miscount. It was 27,544,273 doses and 411 cases.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers

<e8e41327-de04-41e2-b5f5-03aa98563fc4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64707&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64707

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 10:43:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 17:43 UTC

On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 3:48:32 AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2022 09:42:18 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 19:06:46 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
> >wrote:

> >>Fix your amazing facts.
> >>
> >>"Myocarditis and Pericarditis after Receipt of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
> >>Among Adolescents and Young Adults"
> >><https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/myocarditis.html>
> >>The heart problems (myocarditis or pericarditis) are for "adolescent
> >>and young adult males, ages 16 years and older, within 7 days after
> >>receiving the second dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech
> >>and Moderna)." There have been no similar reports from retirement
> >>homes.
> >

> >And the percentages of those that get the shots and have an after
> >effect seems rather low.
> >https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(22)00791-7/fulltext#seccestitle130
> >States that after 21,544,270 doses of vaccine administered there were
> >a total of 411 myocarditis or pericarditis events after any dose of
> >either mRNA vaccine.
> Whoops, I made a miscount. It was 27,544,273 doses and 411 cases.
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

You're in my thread, shortass. Fuck off.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: In White House, Fauci Mocked Mask-Wearers