From: non...@none.com99 (Bob La Londe)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: McMaster Order Fulfillment... So Darn Slow
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 12:15:49 -0700
 by: Bob La Londe - Mon, 26 Sep 2022 19:15 UTC

McMaster Order Fulfillment ... SO SLOW!!

I just ordered some small quantities of machine screws online for
various projects around the shop. It took 29 whole minutes to get
shipping confirmation and tracking.

THAT'S ALMOST HALF A FREAKING HOUR!

In 29 minutes I could have driven to the local bolt store and waited in
line for my turn... I might not have even gotten to the point where the
newer guy at the counter seems to smirk that they don't have any, and
MAYBE offer to get them for me.

I don't know what is wrong with McMaster, but I hope its contagious.

--
Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff

www.avg.com