Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 11:20:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Root of All the Evil in Physics
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 18:20 UTC

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 6:14:47 AM UTC-7, pva...@yahoo.com wrote:
> The root of all the evil in physics is Einstein's constant-speed-of-light nonsense. Any theoretical physicist knows that. Some start telling the truth occasionally but then stop halfway. Modern physics is predicated on the nonsense and will collapse without it. In this regard, telling the truth is suicidal:
>
> "Lee [Smolin] and I discussed these paradoxes at great length for many months, starting in January 2001. We would meet in cafés in South Kensington or Holland Park to mull over the problem. THE ROOT OF ALL THE EVIL WAS CLEARLY SPECIAL RELATIVITY. All these paradoxes resulted from well known effects such as length contraction, time dilation, or E=mc^2, all basic predictions of special relativity. And all denied the possibility of establishing a well-defined border, common to all observers, capable of containing new quantum gravitational effects." Joao Magueijo, Faster Than the Speed of Light, p. 250 http://www.amazon.com/Faster-Than-Speed-Light-Speculation/dp/0738205257
>
> "...Dr. Magueijo said. "We need to drop a postulate, perhaps the constancy of the speed of light." http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/31/science/e-and-mc2-equality-it-seems-is-relative.html
>
> "He opened by explaining how Einstein's theory of relativity is the foundation of every other theory in modern physics and that the assumption that the speed of light is constant is the foundation of that theory. Thus a constant speed of light is embedded in all of modern physics and to propose a varying speed of light (VSL) is worse than swearing! It is like proposing a language without vowels." http://www.thegreatdebate.org.uk/VSLRevPrnt.html
>
> "The whole of physics is predicated on the constancy of the speed of light," Joao Magueijo, a cosmologist at Imperial College London and pioneer of the theory of variable light speed, told Motherboard. "So we had to find ways to change the speed of light without wrecking the whole thing too much." https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8q87gk/light-speed-slowed
>
> See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>
> Pentcho Valev

Light has its own motion. It is not evil...
The atom can move behind light in
an absolute way...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: The Root of All the Evil in Physics

<sbqcmn$19ut$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65127&group=sci.math#65127

From: buc...@nbhanwe.mx (Buck Espinal)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 19:10:16 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Buck Espinal - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 19:10 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8q87gk/light-speed-slowed
>>
>> See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
>>
>> Pentcho Valev
>
> Light has its own motion. It is not evil...
> The atom can move behind light in an absolute way...

But you have to show me your portfolio, a tensor or something. Let me see
your now legendary tensor capability.

Re: The Root of All the Evil in Physics

<12e97bbd-4145-4d43-8869-1bed5b824cf6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65153&group=sci.math#65153

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 15:44:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 22:44 UTC

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 12:10:28 PM UTC-7, Buck Espinal wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >> https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8q87gk/light-speed-slowed
> >>
> >> See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev
> >>
> >> Pentcho Valev
> >
> > Light has its own motion. It is not evil...
> > The atom can move behind light in an absolute way...
> But you have to show me your portfolio, a tensor or something. Let me see
> your now legendary tensor capability.

What kind of light is evil?
Just because everything has its own form of motion?
except for dimension medium required for all motion
of light and atom.

Mitchell Raemsch