Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 06:10:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: _1st page first 5 hits for Oxford's Andrew Wiles, under Google Search
"Andrew Wiles plutonium", should be on 1st page of search list for "Andrew
Wiles" as a CounterPoint to the 5 million hits that are just pure sugar
coated gloss. A counterpoint
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 13:10 UTC

_1st page first 5 hits for Oxford's Andrew Wiles, under Google Search "Andrew Wiles plutonium", should be on 1st page of search list for "Andrew Wiles" as a CounterPoint to the 5 million hits that are just pure sugar coated gloss. A counterpoint

1st page first 5 hits for Oxford's Andrew Wiles, under Google Search "Andrew Wiles plutonium", should be on 1st page of search list for "Andrew Wiles" as a CounterPoint to the 5 million hits that are just pure sugar coated gloss. A counterpoint revealing the other side of the issue of Fermat's Last Theorem where Andrew failed with a fakery proof, yet loves to bask in the sunlight of fame and fortune but not the truth of mathematics. In fact Dr. Wiles was a math failure, not a accomplicia of math, for Andrew was so dumb in mathematics it never occurred to him that the major problem of math was a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. And it is doubtful that Andrew was even aware that calculus was geometry, let alone give a geometry proof of FTC.

Web results
Math Con-Artist Andrew Wiles with his fake FLT, for he lusts for fame ...

to Plutonium Atom Universe. Math Con-Artist Andrew Wiles with his fake FLT, for he lusts for fame and fortune but never the truth of mathematics. The nitwit ...

3) AP proved Fermat's Last Theorem in 1991-1993 while Andrew Wiles has a ....

1-Difference between con-artist John Gabriel and Andrew Wiles ...

Andrew Wiles is not a stealer of mathematics, but lusts for fame and fortune the same as John Gabriel. And in the case of ... by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The above was the 1st page of "Andrew Wiles plutonium", but no-one other than myself is going to make such a search.

Google Search is JOURNALISM, but bad journalism for it needs a COUNTERPOINT in Andrew Wiles search. It needs at least one of the above 5 to show up on first page of "Andrew Wiles" as Counterpoint, because he was not a success in math but a failure and presides over Oxford that teaches error filled science, entrenched worthless error filled science such as 2 OR 1 = 3, not the true 2 AND 1 = 3, teaches Calculus with never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and teaches physics with no-one asking the question, is the muon the real electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law and where AP says the 0.5MeV particle was Dirac's magnetic monopole.

So Wiles is keeping math education a cesspool nightmare of fake science with no chance of anyone there fixing the errors of science. And Google Search does not help the process of correction with their awful biased all sugar coated hits, no CounterPoint.

6th published book

World's First Valid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem, 1993 & 2014 // Math proof series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 29Apr2021. This is AP's 6th published book.

Preface:
Real proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem// including the fake Euler proof in exp3 and Wiles fake proof.

Recap summary: In 1993 I proved Fermat's Last Theorem with a pure algebra proof, arguing that because of the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4 that this special feature of a unique number 4, allows for there to exist solutions to A^2 + B^2 = C^2. That the number 4 is a basis vector allowing more solutions to exist in exponent 2. But since there is no number with N+N+N = N*N*N that exists, there cannot be a solution in exp3 and the same argument for higher exponents. In 2014, I went and proved Generalized FLT by using "condensed rectangles". Once I had proven Generalized, then Regular FLT comes out of that proof as a simple corollary. So I had two proofs of Regular FLT, pure algebra and a corollary from Generalized FLT. Then recently in 2019, I sought to find a pure algebra proof of Generalized FLT, and I believe I accomplished that also by showing solutions to Generalized FLT also come from the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4. Amazing how so much math comes from the specialness of 4, where I argue that a Vector Space of multiplication provides the Generalized FLT of A^x + B^y = C^z.

Cover Picture: In my own handwriting, some Generalized Fermat's Last Theorem type of equations.

As for the Euler exponent 3 invalid proof and the Wiles invalid FLT, both are missing a proof of the case of all three A,B,C are evens (see in the text).
Length: 156 pages

File Size: 1503 KB
Print Length: 156 pages
Publication Date: March 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PQKGW4M
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

y z
| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<d5cf87a4-75e7-454c-8f32-12a79a0f5325n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65394&group=sci.math#65394

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 07:06:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 14:06 UTC

On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 9:10:18 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> _1st page first 5 hits for Oxford's Andrew Wiles, under Google Search "Andrew Wiles plutonium", should be on 1st page of search list for "Andrew Wiles"

Insanely jealous psycho troll, AP here, strikes again!

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan