"All these black people are screwing up my democracy." - Ian Smith

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of Humankind

SubjectAuthor
* Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of HumankindPentcho Valev
`* Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of HumankindWally Oldham
 +* Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of HumankindJanPB
 |+* Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of HumankindRichard Hertz
 ||+- Crank Richard Hertz rushes to suck up to fellow crank Petcho ValevDono.
 ||`- Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of HumankindOdd Bodkin
 |`* Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of HumankindTom Roberts
 | `- Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of HumankindBuck Laramee
 `* Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of HumankindRichard Hertz
  `- Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of HumankindBuck Laramee

1
Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of Humankind

<0f6c2665-3708-4155-9ff2-db4b0f49c994n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65421&group=sci.physics.relativity#65421

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 12:42:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of Humankind
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 19:42 UTC

"Einstein pulled all of these ideas together in his 1905 theory of special relativity, which postulated that the speed of light was a constant. For this to be true, space and time had to be combined into a single framework that conspired to keep light's speed the same for all observers." https://www..livescience.com/space-time.html

"In special relativity, the speed of light remains constant by allowing both space and time to change in such a way as to keep the speed of light constant." https://coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Physics/28577046-According-to-special-relativity-the-speed-of-light-is-the-same-for-al/

Michelle Thaller: "All of the universe shifts around this constant, the speed of light." https://youtube.com/watch?v=DO7J2YIz8tY

Brian Greene: "If space and time did not behave this way, the speed of light would not be constant and would depend on the observer's state of motion. But it is constant; space and time do behave this way. Space and time adjust themselves in an exactly compensating manner so that observations of light's speed yield the same result, regardless of the observer's velocity." http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics/special-relativity-nutshell.html

Neil deGrasse Tyson, Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries, pp. 123-124: "If everyone, everywhere and at all times, is to measure the same speed for the beam from your imaginary spacecraft, a number of things have to happen. First of all, as the speed of your spacecraft increases, the length of everything - you, your measuring devices, your spacecraft - shortens in the direction of motion, as seen by everyone else. Furthermore, your own time slows down exactly enough so that when you haul out your newly shortened yardstick, you are guaranteed to be duped into measuring the same old constant value for the speed of light. What we have here is a COSMIC CONSPIRACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER." https://www.amazon.com/Death-Black-Hole-Cosmic-Quandaries/dp/039335038X

LIGO fakers: "So the fact that the speed of gravitational waves is equal to the speed of electromagnetic waves is simply because they both travel at the speed of information." https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/why-does-gravity-travel-at-the-speed-of-light

Thibault Damour: "The paradigm of the special relativistic upheaval of the usual concept of time is the twin paradox. Let us emphasize that this striking example of time dilation proves that time travel (towards the future) is possible. As a gedanken experiment (if we neglect practicalities such as the technology needed for reaching velocities comparable to the velocity of light, the cost of the fuel and the capacity of the traveller to sustain high accelerations), it shows that a sentient being can jump, "within a minute" (of his experienced time) arbitrarily far in the future, say sixty million years ahead, and see, and be part of, what (will) happen then on Earth. This is a clear way of realizing that the future "already exists" (as we can experience it "in a minute")." http://www.bourbaphy.fr/damourtemps.pdf

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev

Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of Humankind

<sfh5at$1am7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65425&group=sci.physics.relativity#65425

From: iou...@nbvc.na (Wally Oldham)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of Humankind
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 20:14:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wally Oldham - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 20:14 UTC

Pentcho Valev wrote:

> "Einstein pulled all of these ideas together in his 1905 theory of
> special relativity, which postulated that the speed of light was a
> constant. For this to be true, space and time had to be combined into a
> single framework that conspired to keep light's speed the same for all
> observers." https://www.livescience.com/space-time.html

using the very same equations and wording from Poincare paper, enough
proof for me to smell a rat already.

Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of Humankind

<28bc3664-12a5-4525-8db2-b36be12cc292n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65434&group=sci.physics.relativity#65434

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 14:47:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 21:47 UTC

On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 1:14:25 PM UTC-7, Wally Oldham wrote:
> Pentcho Valev wrote:
>
> > "Einstein pulled all of these ideas together in his 1905 theory of
> > special relativity, which postulated that the speed of light was a
> > constant. For this to be true, space and time had to be combined into a
> > single framework that conspired to keep light's speed the same for all
> > observers." https://www.livescience.com/space-time.html
> using the very same equations and wording from Poincare paper, enough
> proof for me to smell a rat already.

Two idiot cranks discussing physics with one another.

--
Jan

Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of Humankind

<f617ff0a-6d40-4ec4-b598-0f0790bc21a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65436&group=sci.physics.relativity#65436

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 15:56:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 22:56 UTC

On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 5:14:25 PM UTC-3, Wally Oldham wrote:

<snip>
> > "Einstein pulled all of these ideas together in his 1905 theory of
> > special relativity, which postulated that the speed of light was a
> > constant. For this to be true, space and time had to be combined into a
> > single framework that conspired to keep light's speed the same for all
> > observers." https://www.livescience.com/space-time.html

> using the very same equations and wording from Poincare paper, enough
> proof for me to smell a rat already.

You think you're funny and smart, Oldham, using concepts from other post to use it over here,
in a clear attempt to mock Pentcho with your witty comment.

Try to find a job in the puzzle production "Where's Wally". I'm sure your face fits perfectly
for the character.

Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of Humankind

<d244ecdc-279e-409b-95dc-7c0e73f3d5cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65437&group=sci.physics.relativity#65437

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 16:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 23:04 UTC

On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 6:47:15 PM UTC-3, JanPB wrote:

<snip>

> Two idiot cranks discussing physics with one another.
>
> --
> Jan

Who are you to call Pentcho a cranck, Jan? He's a fighter who refuses indoctrination on einstein's crap
and is perfectly entitled to think how he does.

You, desperate to belong, swallow any shit that is in recommended books and articles, just to disguise your
failed career (and life). And repeat every single shitty concept, unable to have the slightest doubt.

That's how a limited mind work. And you dare to call other person an idiot? Your resentment stink as an egg
salad with a few hours under the sun, in summer time.

Crank Richard Hertz rushes to suck up to fellow crank Petcho Valev

<405434c5-b66f-46e4-8f7e-d47213ad1e25n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65438&group=sci.physics.relativity#65438

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 16:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Crank Richard Hertz rushes to suck up to fellow crank Petcho Valev
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 23:14 UTC

On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 4:04:37 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
< He's a fighter who refuses indoctrination on einstein's crap
> and is perfectly entitled to think how he does.
Cranks unite!

Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of Humankind

<sfhknl$151r$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65442&group=sci.physics.relativity#65442

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 00:37:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 00:37 UTC

Richard Hertz <hertz778@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 6:47:15 PM UTC-3, JanPB wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Two idiot cranks discussing physics with one another.
>>
>> --
>> Jan
>
> Who are you to call Pentcho a cranck, Jan? He's a fighter who refuses
> indoctrination on einstein's crap
> and is perfectly entitled to think how he does.

I saw on Dirk’s site that there was a “free thinker” called Spaceman who
refused to be “indoctrinated” that negative numbers mean anything. I’m
fully in support of anyone standing up for their right to say stupid things
and remain uneducated. Just like anyone can refuse medical treatment. There
is also the right of others to mock stupid behavior.

> You, desperate to belong, swallow any shit that is in recommended books
> and articles, just to disguise your
> failed career (and life). And repeat every single shitty concept, unable
> to have the slightest doubt.
>
> That's how a limited mind work. And you dare to call other person an
> idiot? Your resentment stink as an egg
> salad with a few hours under the sun, in summer time.

--
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of Humankind

<sfj6uf$1f1r$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65468&group=sci.physics.relativity#65468

From: eiu...@ncnsfd.ca (Buck Laramee)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:54:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Buck Laramee - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:54 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

>> > "Einstein pulled all of these ideas together in his 1905 theory of
>> > special relativity, which postulated that the speed of light was a
>> > constant. For this to be true, space and time had to be combined into
>> > a single framework that conspired to keep light's speed the same for
>> > all observers." https://www.livescience.com/space-time.html
>
>> using the very same equations and wording from Poincare paper, enough
>> proof for me to smell a rat already.
>
> You think you're funny and smart, Oldham, using concepts from other post
> to use it over here, in a clear attempt to mock Pentcho with your witty
> comment.

cretin, you don't understand what you read. See a doctor. It's about the
1905, whereas his roy masters most likely changed the dates, hence the
order of the apparition of those papers. You are such a womanized pussy.

Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of Humankind

<PYKdnRyEPaSQrID8nZ2dnUU7_81g4p2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65476&group=sci.physics.relativity#65476

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: tjrobert...@sbcglobal.net (Tom Roberts)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:10:53 -0500
 by: Tom Roberts - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:10 UTC

On 8/17/21 4:47 PM, JanPB wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 1:14:25 PM UTC-7, Wally Oldham wrote:
>> Pentcho Valev wrote:
>>
>>> "Einstein pulled all of these ideas together in his 1905 theory of
>>> special relativity, which postulated that the speed of light was a
>>> constant. For this to be true, space and time had to be combined into a
>>> single framework that conspired to keep light's speed the same for all
>>> observers." https://www.livescience.com/space-time.html
>> using the very same equations and wording from Poincare paper, enough
>> proof for me to smell a rat already.
>
> Two idiot cranks discussing physics with one another.

They are not discussing physics. They are discussing their personal
misconceptions about physics and physicists.

Tom Roberts

Re: Einstein's Relativity: the Idiocy of Humankind

<sfjd03$757$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65481&group=sci.physics.relativity#65481

From: eiu...@ncnsfc.ca (Buck Laramee)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:37:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Buck Laramee - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:37 UTC

Tom Roberts wrote:

> On 8/17/21 4:47 PM, JanPB wrote:

>>> using the very same equations and wording from Poincare paper, enough
>>> proof for me to smell a rat already.
>>
>> Two idiot cranks discussing physics with one another.
>
> They are not discussing physics. They are discussing their personal
> misconceptions about physics and physicists.

Agree. But you forget you are talking with a one thinking it's physically
possible to broadcast TV from moon's surface 1969, without the need of
the required minimum of 3 buses equipment and the huge diesel power
generator. And I didn't mentioned yet the size and orientation of the
required antennas. So much for his physics.