Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 08:14:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about relative and absolute measuring..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 15:14 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about relative and absolute measuring..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think i am a philosopher that is smart, so i will ask
a philosophical question of:

How can you effectively "measure" how to appreciate human life ?

I think the most important thing is to know that we can measure it
relatively or absolutely, so wich one of the absolute or relative
measure is the right way of measuring ? so now you have to know that
i think that the meaning of human life can not be measured like absolutely like was doing the philosopher Albert Camus since you will start to say by measuring like absolutely that human life is "absurd", and this is not good at all, so now you have to understand the very basis of philosophy, that philosophy has to give you the will to survive or the will to live, so then you logically notice that we can say that a human is smart if he is smart relatively to the distribution of smartness of humans or such, but if you start to measure it like absolutely by saying that the smart human is not smart when you look at all or measuring it by all the difficulties and constraints of our world or of our universe, i think it is not the right way to do in philosophy, since you have to give the will to people so that they survive and so
that they live, also you have to give a meaning to human life as
i am doing it in my philosophy(read about it below), so now i
can finally say that you are understanding the how to answer the
above philosophical question since you have to measure how
to appreciate human life "relatively" and "not" like absolutely by looking at how our past humanity was much less advanced than our today humanity etc.. and so the other important thing is to also understand the
basis of my philosophy by reading it below:

More of my philosophy about my philosophy..

I think i am a philosopher that is smart, and i have just looked
at the following video about Hedonism, i invite you to look at it:

Why Hedonism Fails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiFJpsbVCpM

But i think that my philosophy is more smart, since in my philosophy
i am also explaining that the day permits to understand the night and human life is like the alternance of the day and night that brings beauty, since human life is difficulties and suffering that also permit us to appreciate much more human life or that permits us to appreciate much more our kind of civilization and i say in my philosophy that it also gives more intensity to pleasures of life, so my philosophy doesn't look like the other philosophies, so i invite you to holistically understand my philosophy by carefully reading it here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YZSYxV41-qI

And read my other thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/8jzgRGMOEHs

More of my philosophy about arabs and muslims in western countries..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to look at this interesting video about muslim immigrants
in Norway:

Norway's Muslim immigrants attend classes on western attitudes to women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKY600o3CXw

I think that the norwegians don't understand correctly what is
arab and muslim countries and don't understand arab and muslim people, and since i am a white arab , i invite to read my following proverbs and thoughts so that to understand more arabs and muslims:

More of my philosophy about humans animal instincts..

I think i am smart, and i will say that humans are behaving like inferior animals since they are also guided by there "tendencies" of there animal instincts that want to be too much individualistic or hedonistic or to want beautiful womens or need to make much more sex with beautiful womens etc. but i think that the right way is that they have to love and want to be morality and order, so it is by logical analogy like my following proverb:

"There is an important difference between the appearance of a reality
and the truth of a reality, this is why in science you have not to be
confident with the appearances, since in science you have to understand
the truth, so, to be able to understand the truth you have to know how
to be patience before understanding the truth and not to rush in like a
fool by lack of wisdom "

The appearance of a reality in my proverb above is by logical analogy like the tendencies brought by animal instincts of humans that make us not walk in or take the right path, so we have to educate correctly humans and to make them love and want to be morality and order.

And i think i am a wise type of person and here my other proverb about the wise man:

"A wise man is by "logical" analogy like the person that knows how to
prepare a good meal from ingredients, since a wise man is the one that
knows how to prepare a well organized society or well organized global
world from the people."

And Here is all my other new proverbs that i have invented fast:

"When you like a beautiful song, you will have the strong tendency
to want to hear it or to buy it, but when you are maturity of responsability, it can become that you have to like the responsability
of hearing or buying the song and not the beauty of the song, so when
you are intellectual maturity you will start to think about responsability."

Here is my new proverb:

"When you are still organized like human animals you will have the strong tendency to want to marry with a beautiful women, but when you are critical thinking you have to ask yourself if all of us have to marry a beautiful women. So when you are critical thinking you have to think systemically about order"

Here is my other new proverb:

There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know how to live in harmony", so as you are noticing that it needs a good philosophy so that to avoid the mess of Israel.

More philosophy about the problem of western white Europeans..

I have looked at many videos about western white Europeans life style,
i am not speaking about north americans, and i think i have found the
problem of western white Europeans, and here it is, it is what we call
Hedonism, and i invite you to look at the following video so that to understand:

Why Hedonism fails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiFJpsbVCpM

And i think that my philosophy is not Hedonism, but you have
to understand it holistically so that to understand it correctly,
so i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy so that
to understand, and here they are:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YZSYxV41-qI

And read my other thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/8jzgRGMOEHs

More of my philosophy about my emancipation..

I am not like the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer movement and i am not like the feminist movement or such organized groups, i am alone constructing my emancipation by for example speaking and writing french and english and arabic , but speaking and writing three languages is not sufficient for me, so i have also got a Diploma in microelectronics and informatics, and i have studied operational research(it uses a lot of mathematics), and i have studied network administration and i have worked as a network administrator, and i have also worked as a software programmer consultant for many companies and i have worked as a software programmer consultant for some hospitals in USA, but it was not sufficient for me, so i have invented some softwares such as my PerlZip that looks like PkZip from PkWare and i have sold it to many companies and individuals around the world, and this was not sufficient for me, so i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms and i have invented some very powerful software tools that i will sell, and i am also writing two books about software programming that i will sell, so i am alone constructing my "big" business by inventing scalable algorithm and algorithms and by inventing powerful software tools and by writing some important books in computer programming and i will use exponential thinking and exponential growth of capitalism so that to become powerful and rich.

You can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

Here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

More of my philosophy about money..

I think i am smart, and what do i think about money ?

Here is my thoughts of my philosophy and my other proverb about it:

More philosophy about adaptation..

As you have just noticed i have just written a proverb about adaptation
by saying: "You have to master the tools of adaptation", notice
that we can say: "the tools for adaptation" or "the tool of adaptation",
read in the following dictionary of psychology, and you will notice that it is saying the "tools of intellectual adaptation", read here to notice it:

Click here to read the complete article