From: mike.am....@earthlink.nut (Michael A Terrell)
Subject: Re: A California city's water supply is expected to run out in two
months
Newsgroups: or.politics,ca.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 17:49:52 -0700
 by: Michael A Terrell - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 00:49 UTC

On 10/10/2022 5:22 PM, John Dillinger wrote:

> Coalinga, named for its history as a coal mining town,

That is bullshit. There are no coal mines anywhere near Coalinga. The place (a
shithole) was a coaling station for Southern Pacific railroad. SP called it
Coaling Station 'A', and eventually it was shortened to Coalinga. That stupid
cardiac patient Mark Wieber used to live there. Now he lives in an even worse
dump called Taft, which was formerly called Siding Number Two.