Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. -- Linus Torvalds

tech / sci.math / Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.

SubjectAuthor
* The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
+* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
|+* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Quantum Bubbles
||`* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
|| `- Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Alan Mackenzie
|`* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
| `* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
|  `* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
|   `* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.mitchr...@gmail.com
|    `- Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
+* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
|`* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Quantum Bubbles
| `* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
|  +- Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
|  `* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Quantum Bubbles
|   `* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
|    `- Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Quantum Bubbles
+* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.mitchr...@gmail.com
|`* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Timothy Golden
| `* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
|  `* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
|   +- Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Dan Christensen
|   +- Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Dan Christensen
|   `* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
|    +- Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Quantum Bubbles
|    `- Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.mitchr...@gmail.com
+- Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Greg Smith
`* Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta
 `- Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.Eram semper recta

Pages:12
Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.

<c386dd0e-f808-4e50-96db-74e4965ba3ban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65498&group=sci.math#65498

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 03:52:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:52 UTC

On Monday, 5 July 2021 at 17:59:08 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Thursday, 1 July 2021 at 10:41:20 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > On Thursday, 1 July 2021 at 10:39:14 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > > The incorrigible morons of mainstream academia define an "irrational number" as:
> > >
> > > "An irrational number is a number that cannot be expressed as a fraction p/q for any integers p and q. Irrational numbers have decimal expansions that neither terminate nor become periodic." - https://mathworld.wolfram.com/IrrationalNumber.html
> > >
> > > And then this:
> > >
> > > The constant π, denoted π, is a real number defined as the ratio of a circle's circumference C to its diameter d=2r.
> > >
> > > In other words π = C : 2r
> > >
> > > However, a ratio is NOT a number! This means it cannot be written as C / 2r because C : 2r and C/2r are two completely different things.
> > >
> > > By the mainstream definition, π is an "irrational number", therefore it cannot be written as C / 2r because C is a "numerator" and 2r is a "denominator" meaning both are integers or rational numbers.
> > >
> > > Learn what is a number in mathematics exactly:
> > >
> > > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kU_QXEIT28efbQ2URrJydQrmtvihSRqq
> > >
> > > Students:
> > >
> > > The stupidity of mainstream academics and their consistent failure to pay attention to detail has resulted in the garbage you now are forced to learn at school.
> > >
> > > Mainstream academics have confused the word ratio with fraction. The baboons use these interchangeably.
> > >
> > > At the Mathworld link(https://mathworld.wolfram.com/Ratio.html#:~:text=The%20ratio%20of%20two%20numbers,is%20equivalent%20to%20the%20quotient%20.), the ratio is defined to be a *fraction* of two numbers (numerator and denominator), but neither circumference nor diameter are necessarily ***numbers***.
> > >
> > > See what I mean by paying attention to detail my dear students? :)
> > >
> > > Mainstream academics are incorrigibly stupid morons who cannot and more importantly will not be fixed.
> > So in one link, the baboons who run Mathworld say an "irrational number" cannot be written as a *fraction* and in another link, they say that pi can be written as a fraction of two numbers. Which is it? :)
> According to the fools of the cult that is mainstream academia, an "irrational number" is one that cannot be written as fraction of two integers, but it can be written as a fraction of two "real numbers"? LMAO.
>
> Circularity is the primary doctrine of the Church of Academia.
>

> > Tsk, tsk.

Spoiler:

A fraction consists of a numerator and denominator which are both integers. Chuckle.

Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.

<461ee6c1-07fe-47cf-b748-24f1fc0a5a29n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65499&group=sci.math#65499

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 03:55:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:55 UTC

On Tuesday, 6 July 2021 at 06:52:48 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Monday, 5 July 2021 at 17:59:08 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:

> > > So in one link, the baboons who run Mathworld say an "irrational number" cannot be written as a *fraction* and in another link, they say that pi can be written as a fraction of two numbers. Which is it? :)
> > According to the fools of the cult that is mainstream academia, an "irrational number" is one that cannot be written as fraction of two integers, but it can be written as a fraction of two "real numbers"? LMAO.
> >
> > Circularity is the primary doctrine of the Church of Academia.
> >

> > > Tsk, tsk.
> Spoiler:

> A fraction consists of a numerator and denominator which are both integers. Chuckle.

But somehow in the sewer brains that are mainstream academics, pi = C/2r. Tsk, tsk. They just get dumber by the moment. You CANNOT use the vinculum ( / or --) unless you are dealing with rational numbers. If you write C/2r, then you are talking only about a RATIONAL NUMBER approximation in the numerator and denominator.

Yes, I do know better!

Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.

<cdfef162-1a91-4b68-b028-2ceb13fe6531n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65577&group=sci.math#65577

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 12:00:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 19:00 UTC

On Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 3:55:40 AM UTC-7, Eram semper recta wrote:

> Yes, I do know better!

Do you measure round to get to geometric PI? gabriel?

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: The irrationality of mainstream math academics.

<acc9a47e-7939-4536-8afa-3f87c9dec143n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65617&group=sci.math#65617

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 16:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 23:42 UTC

On Tuesday, 6 July 2021 at 15:00:14 UTC-4, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> > Yes, I do know better!
> Do you measure round to get to geometric PI? gabriel?

A conservative idiot like you is too stupid to understand. Best thing is to go and pray to your jesus and mix with idiots like yourself.