Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 19:17:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about sex and about beauty..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 02:17 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about sex and about beauty..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

You have to understand my wisdom, i am much less beautiful than
white europeans or black africans or black americans, and i know that arabs are much less beautiful than white europeans and much less beautiful than black africans or black americans, so in french
i can say: "Alors puisque je suis un Arabe moche alors tu comprends bien que la relation devient malsaine, parce que je dois absolument construire ma dignité pour ne pas devenir un sale chiffon ou un genre d'esclave de la France ou autre pays, alors tu comprends bien que je ne suis pas là pour plaisanter avec toi, et ma dignité est trop précieuse pour moi."

And the translation in english is:

"So since I'm an ugly Arab then you understand that the relationship becomes unhealthy, because I absolutely have to build my dignity so as not to become a dirty rag or some kind of slave to France or some other country, then you understand that I'm not here to joke with you, and my dignity is too precious to me.

More philosophy about my personality as a white arab..

I think i am a wise type of person, and i am much less beautiful
than white europeans or black americans or black africans,
and i think that arabs are much less beautiful than black africans
or black americans or white europeans, so i am a wise type
of person that knows about this constraint, since it causes
a lot of discrimination towards arabs, so this is why i have to play it smartly with people, and so that to understand more how i am doing it, read my following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about my emancipation..

I am not like the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer movement and i am not like the feminist movement or such organized groups, i am alone constructing my emancipation by for example speaking and writing french and english and arabic , but speaking and writing three languages is not sufficient for me, so i have also got a Diploma in microelectronics and informatics, and i have studied operational research(it uses a lot of mathematics), and i have studied network administration and i have worked as a network administrator, and i have also worked as a software programmer consultant for many companies and i have worked as a software programmer consultant for some hospitals in USA, but it was not sufficient for me, so i have invented some softwares such as my PerlZip that looks like PkZip from PkWare and i have sold it to many companies and individuals around the world, and this was not sufficient for me, so i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms and i have invented some very powerful software tools that i will sell, and i am also writing two books about software programming that i will sell, so i am alone constructing my "big" business by inventing scalable algorithm and algorithms and by inventing powerful software tools and by writing some important books in computer programming and i will use exponential thinking and exponential growth of capitalism so that to become powerful and rich.

You can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

Here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

More of my philosophy about black africans and black americans..

I invite you to look at the following video of a black african or black american singer:

Seal - Crazy (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fc67yQsPqQ

So if you are a wise man type of person like me, you will quickly notice
that the above black singer is beautiful and is also using his beautiful face and his beautiful sportive body so that to attract customers or consumers and so that to attract beautiful women and so that to have much more sex with beautiful women, and you can quickly notice that black africans and black americans are much more beautiful than arabs since they also have beautiful faces and beautiful sportive body and it is by analogy like having a localized smartness, but being a wise type of person is a much more globalized and efficient smartness.

More of my philosophy about is Human smartness just a particular survival strategy..

I think i am a smart philosopher and i will explain more,
notice in my below writing that the Senior Consultant (and former Editor-in-Chief and Publishing Director) of New Scientist and Author of After the Ice said the following:

"Human "smartness" is just a particular survival strategy"

I think it is stupid, because when you become rich using your smartness you transcend "survival" and you cease to use smartness as only
a survival strategy and you can start to use your smartness to become more and more rich or/and to living a much better human life etc. or when you have a high salary you are not thinking much of the time about survival since survival is only to remain alive, but you are living and being in a much better human condition, so this proves that Human smartness is not just a particular survival strategy.

More of my philosophy about beauty and about human smartness..

I think i am a philosopher that is smart, and as you have just noticed
i have just explained more the basis of my philosophy(read it below)
and now i will ask two philosophical questions and they are the following:

Are humans smarter than other animals?

And does universal beauty exists ?

So i will answer the first philosophical question by saying the following:

So i will start it by inviting you to read carefully the following webpage from a Senior Consultant (and former Editor-in-Chief and Publishing Director) of New Scientist and Author of After the Ice:

Why are humans smarter than other animals?

https://www.edge.org/response-detail/12021

So as you are noticing he is saying the following:

--
"The idea of human superiority should have died when Darwin came on the scene.
Unfortunately, the full implications of what he said have been difficult to take in: there is no Great Chain of Being, no higher and no lower. All creatures have adapted effectively to their own environments in their own way.. Human "smartness" is just a particular survival strategy among many others, not the top of a long ladder. It took a surprisingly long time for scientists to grasp this. For decades, comparative psychologists tried to work out the learning abilities of different species so that they could be arranged on a single scale. Animal equivalents of intelligence tests were used and people seriously asked whether fish were smarter than birds. It took the new science of ethology, created by Nobel-prize winners Konrad Lorenz, Niko Tinbergen and Karl von Frisch, to show that each species had the abilities it needed for its own lifestyle and they could not be not arranged on a universal scale. Human smartness is no smarter than anyone else's smartness. The question should have died for good."

So i think i am smart and say that the above webpage is not so smart, because the logical reasoning defect is that he is first saying the following:

"Human "smartness" is just a particular survival strategy"

This is the first logical defect, since he is like using boolean logic by saying that human smartness is only a particular survival strategy, and this is not correct logical reasoning, because we have like to be fuzzy logic and say that not all humans are using smartness for only survival, since we are not like animals, since we have not to think it only societally, but we can also say there is a great proportion of humans that have transcended there "survival" condition with there smartness to be a much better human condition than only survival. So now we can say with human smartness (and measure it with human smartness) that the humans that have transcended there "survival" condition with there smartness to be a much better human condition have a much superior smartness than animals, since we can measure it with human smartness, and here is the definition of surviving in the dictionary:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/survive

So as you are noticing that survival is only to remain alive, so i am logical in my thoughts above.

The second logical defect of the above webpage is the following:

Notice that the above webpage that he is saying the following:

"Strangley enough, even evolutionary biologists still get caught up with the notion that humans stand at the apex of existence. There are endless books from evolutionary biologists speculating on the reasons why humans evolved such wonderful big brains, but a complete absence of those which ask if a big brains is a really useful organ to have. The evidence is far from persuasive. If you look at a wide range of organisms, those with bigger brains are generally no more successful than those with smaller brains — hey go extinct just as fast."

So i think that the above webpage is not right.

So notice again that he is saying that the brain must be successful in survival, and this is not correct reasoning, since as i said above smartness is not only about survival, since we have to measure it with our smartness and notice that from also my above thoughts that we can be humans that are much more smart than animals even if we go extinct.

So the important thing to notice in my above logical reasoning , is that you have to measure smartness with smartness, it is the same as my following logical proof about: Is beauty universal ? , here it is , read it carefully:

Click here to read the complete article