Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 14:59:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 147th book published Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium
saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes
Plutonium (Author)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 19 Jun 2021 21:59 UTC

Storyteller: It could be seen in many of the camps under the Europa and Ganymede moons, humans singing at night and the song that everyone was singing over and over again was -- "I Will Always Love You-- Planet Earth", and no-one had to memorize any lines just the one line.

Probably because it could be sung for hours on end with just the single line of--
"Will always love you, planet Earth, Will always love you". With many inflections, intonations, and higher keys and notes. Singing this song was almost as automatic as walking is automatic. A simple song that needs no instruments, just purely vocals, and so simple that young and old can participate. And it sounded like a symphony orchestra back on Earth when times were good on Earth. So throughout the camps and tents on Ganymede and Europa, one can hear the sweet sweet melody and voices all joining in-- I will always love you, my Planet Earth, always love youuuuuu......

And so much that humans had lost, lost their home planet and the realization slowly sinking into all of humanity, that the Sun was swallowing up the whole of the planet Earth. Earth, would be no more. When you lose something like that, you sing the most beautiful melody of that loss.

(Play in the movie with full vocals, "I Will Always Love You--Earth") (Song written by Dolly Parton and readapted by AP in 2021) (Play a full symphony orchestra with vocals.)

If I should stay
I would only die
So I will go, but I know
I will think of you every step of the way

And I...I... will always love you,
Earth, Mother Earth
Will always love you
You

Our precious you
You planet Earth
Our precious you
We lost you

Only memories now
That is all we have
So Good bye
Cannot help but cry

And I,... I,... I,.. will always love you
Always
Always love you, Earth dearest

I hope fate treats us kind
On Europa and other satellites
But above all, Earth was my best love

And I... I... will always love you
My darling Earth
Will always, always love you, you
Will always love you

And I,,,I,,, will always, forever love you
And I,,,I,,, will always, forever love you
Always love you
Always love you, planet Earth
Always love you, Earth

29) Captain Am orders a total and full evacuation of his-kind from the Solar System after 200 years elapsed time. There was a going away party held on Europa.

(Play in the movie, theme song of NATURE, PBS TV program)

Storyteller: All went smoothly for humanity, for there are now many greenhouses lighted up from electricity and warm heaters and some caverns under the thick ice layers of the Europa oceans. There is a eerie scene of animals and plants, all miniaturized in the huge sprawling greenhouses as if it were a scene out of Africa in about 1600, when Africa on Earth was teeming with huge wild life, of huge animals all over the place and this is the scenery on the far-side of Europa and Ganymede.

Re: AP's 147th book published Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

<7a05e0be-5aa2-4b4d-b92f-31ce2f7bc711n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65629&group=sci.math#65629

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 19:28:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 02:28 UTC

Excerpt from book:

----------------
Captain Am with contingent of aliens meets a French wheat farmer in the Paris basin: How is your wheat growing with the Sun UV?

Paris wheat farmer: Excellente par excellent.

Captain Am: Any health problems, you and your staff?

Paris wheat farmer: We had some skin cancers, cancers under the fingernails, but we went to the hospital and your MRI scan machine cured us. We will live to be 100 years old and still grow wheat.

Captain Am: Great, for I love your French bread, better tasting than the apricot marmalade and butter I apply, in fact, I rather eat the bread raw, so good tasting it is. It is the best bread I have ever eaten, even on K2 (Captain Am knows how to smooch-friendly for he in fact was never on K2).

Paris wheat farmer: Bon voyage, dear Captain Americium.

(Play in the movie, There is a balm in Gilead, Quiet Streams, 4:44)

Storyteller: And here is where Captain Am endears himself and the aliens to humans for in the regular visiting of farmers, Captain Am and the aliens start medical treatment of humans and their animals seared by the Solar Radiation, burns and cancer and other health ailments. For Captain Am in the long journey back to Earth had ordered his crew to build a Cure Machine of electricity and magnetism pulse; what was known as a CT scan on Earth, but modified to cure human disease. And when the word got out to the humans that Captain Am could cure many human ailments, disease and even cancer with his Cure Machine, the humans lined up to be made "cured" once again. Thousands of humans waited for Captain Am and a touch of his electrodes from his Cure Machine and 2 minutes later feel better and even cured.

An endearing scene was in Kansas, in the wheat fields near a expressway set up for his Cure Machine where humans with cerebral palsy were cured and able to run again, just by the touch of Captain Am's electrodes. Farmers with skin cancer and lung cancer, cured in 5 minutes, breathing better and able to run again. And the stunning miracle of a blind and deaf person whose parents heard of the Cure Machine, drove their son all the way from Oregon just for the chance that Captain Am would cure their boy, and stunning even to Captain Am, as he adjusted the electrical impulses, the Oregon boy after a fall to the ground, emerged with sight and hearing and ran around the Cure Machine in elation, and the parents so effusive of gratitude that Captain Am had to pry himself away to get on with business.

And Captain Am was heard talking to Captain Fe and the alien psychologist, that the key to winning the hearts and minds of humans, was in this curing their most ill among them. Perhaps as the psychologist explained that the greatest trust is bonded in those who can cure the most sick.

So Captain Am carried his Cure Machine all around the planet on all his visits and inspections when possible.