From: weo...@xzcnva.cc (Cash Bornhoft)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Some order of motion is just an appearance
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 09:13:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cash Bornhoft - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 09:13 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> It is easy to see it by retrograde motion order that has a different
> appearance than its orbit..
> Astronomer's know the sky turns opposite the Earth...
> Accelerate onto a freeway and you feel weight and observe opposite to
> your real motion.

that's exactly one thing you can never do, "retrograde motion order".
That's entropy keeping events into existence, without which you have
chaos. Think again, before posting nonsense.

Anti-war activists mock CNN as it cries over $1 trillion worth of
‘desperately needed’ minerals left behind in Afghanistan
https://on.rt.com/bew7

They are not "left behind" , they belong to Afghan people - US had 20
years, spent 300 mil per day and were not able to build at least a decent
power grid ?!

No, no, no no no ... Grant, you don't understand at all!
It was supremely foolish for the Afghan people to have made their home on
top of all those US capitalist treasures ;-)

You're just trying to deflect attention talking about the collapse of the
power grid eh! Besides there are now so many capitalist people living on
the capitalist streets homeless that electricity supplies are of less
importance ... one simply cannot mix capitalist electricity with rain or
snow when you live on the streets.
( be sure your sarcasm detector is turned on and tuned in here :-) )

Re: Some order of motion is just an appearance

<7b43bf85-67df-44ca-8bef-7a7631e54971n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65651&group=sci.physics.relativity#65651

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 10:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 17:07 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 2:13:14 AM UTC-7, Cash Bornhoft wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > It is easy to see it by retrograde motion order that has a different
> > appearance than its orbit..
> > Astronomer's know the sky turns opposite the Earth...
> > Accelerate onto a freeway and you feel weight and observe opposite to
> > your real motion.
> that's exactly one thing you can never do, "retrograde motion order".
> That's entropy keeping events into existence, without which you have
> chaos. Think again, before posting nonsense.

Sure you can. It is an appearance instead.
Some motion's are just an appearance
that was created by real motion...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Some order of motion is just an appearance

<sfpavp$lij$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65665&group=sci.physics.relativity#65665

From: you...@zvcxn.cz (Uètovaný Wattù)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 22:39:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Uètovaný Wattù - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 22:39 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 2:13:14 AM UTC-7, Cash Bornhoft wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > It is easy to see it by retrograde motion order that has a different
>> > appearance than its orbit..
>> > Astronomer's know the sky turns opposite the Earth...
>> > Accelerate onto a freeway and you feel weight and observe opposite to
>> > your real motion.
>> that's exactly one thing you can never do, "retrograde motion order".
>> That's entropy keeping events into existence, without which you have
>> chaos. Think again, before posting nonsense.
>
> Sure you can. It is an appearance instead.
> Some motion's are just an appearance that was created by real motion...

Which motion is not an appearance instead of?? I am not thinking here.

Re: Some order of motion is just an appearance

<e6d3f8a7-e86e-4a33-b5f4-64cbf25fee45n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65702&group=sci.physics.relativity#65702

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 10:17:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 17:17 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 3:39:59 PM UTC-7, Uètovaný Wattù wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> that's exactly one thing you can never do, "retrograde motion order".
> >> That's entropy keeping events into existence, without which you have
> >> chaos. Think again, before posting nonsense.
> >
> > Sure you can. It is an appearance instead.
> > Some motion's are just an appearance that was created by real motion...
> Which motion is not an appearance instead of?? I am not thinking here.

Moving yourself onto a freeway the difference is you feel
weight by your real acceleration... not the things around
you appearing backward. Consider your rethinking there...

Mitchell Raemsch