Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 14:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Yet more precision of my philosophy about how important is the plan..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 21:27 UTC

Hello,

Yet more precision of my philosophy about how important is the plan..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

You can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

Here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

I will also write an efficient book about how to become successful, since i have many interesting new ideas in my mind and i will organize them efficiently, and of course i will sell the book, and i will also write a book about my kind of philosophy and i will organize it efficiently and i will sell it. Read my following thoughts to understand more about my personality:

I have just bought a powerful computer with 32 cores, and now
i will start to test with it my inventions of scalable algorithms and i will start to test my powerful compression library and my inventions of powerful software tools for multicores processors etc., i think i will be successful, since here is what i am doing:

I am alone constructing my "big" business by inventing scalable algorithm and algorithms and by inventing powerful software tools for multicores computers and by writing some important books in computer programming and i will use exponential thinking and exponential growth of capitalism so that to sell them and become powerful and rich, and as soon as i will become rich i will also help the poor and needy people with my money, since being charity with the poor and needy people is an important thing for me. So i think my plan will be successful, and i think that having a good plan is really important, and talking about the plan here is what i have also said about Love:

More of my philosophy about Love and about my poetry of Love...

Now you have to understand me, you are seeing me writing my poems of
Love, but you have to understand my personality, so i will ask again the
question of:

What is Love?

You have to understand, if i say:

I love you very much.

So as you are noticing that this sentence is expressing Love, but this
sentence follows an organized "plan" , and it is that this sentence is
organized correctly so that the others understand the sentence, so i
think that so that to express love this needs to be "organized"
correctly, so then i think that so that to be Love that is not
handicaped, it needs smartness and it needs from us to be organized
correctly and it needs from us to organize Love correctly.

More philosophy about my poetry of Love..

You have to notice that my poetry of Love are like "management",
because i am thinking them fast and writing them fast, so i have
to give them a more beautiful rhythm and i have to manage them so that
they look more beautiful, and i think that this needs a good emotional
intelligence and social intelligence too, so now more philosophy on
emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence):

Now I'm going to ask a smart question and it is the following:

What is emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence)?

I answer this:

When I give you 5 words which are the following:

love, very, much, I, you

So notice that for intelligence you need a plan
to compose the following sentence from the above words:

"I love you very much"

So the intelligence of emotional intelligence and social intelligence is
also "like" "management", since they make it possible to organize it and
to make it order that is I believe the most "important" part of
management, but to make it order or to organize it needs a "plan", but
the plan to follow in order to be order (order in general or order in
love to be able to to be love) is also intelligence including emotional
intelligence and social intelligence, So emotional intelligence and
social intelligence are also a plan that organize it or make it order,
since they organize or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and
order is so important to achieve the necessary perfection.

More philosophy on love.

You have noticed that I am a white Arab, and you have also noticed that
I have written several poems of Love in front of you, but now I am going
to like to ask a smart question:

What is love ?

I think that expressing love is an intelligence like an emotional
intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal intelligence)
that I believe is so "important", because I believe that love is also
emotional intelligence and social intelligence which organize or manage
or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and order is so important
to achieve the necessary perfection.

More of my philosophy about are arabs ugly people..

I invite you to read the following article:

Not everyone is beautiful

https://theconversation.com/not-everyone-is-beautiful-35915

So as you notice from reading the above article that not everyone
is beautiful, this is why i think that i am not ugly and arabs
are not ugly, and i have just put my photo in my following webpage
and notice in my photo that i am a white arab that is not ugly,
and i look like a virile man since i am also an athletic man, my body
is athletic and it is genetical in me and i am around 6 feet tall, look here to notice how i look like in my photo here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

And here is some of my poems of Love that i have thought and written fast:

Comme vous savez je suis un arabe blanc,
alors voici mon nouveau poème: "Je voudrais boire avec toi un si joli verre de thé":

Je voudrais boire avec toi un si joli verre de thé

Puisque mon joli amour pour toi n'est pas le simple jeu de dés

Puisque c'est comme un beau soleil pour joliment irradier

Je voudrais boire avec toi un si joli verre de thé

Et je voudrais marcher avec toi au bord de la mer et l'eau salée

Puisque mon joli amour est devant toi bien dévoilé !

Et puisque tu me vois venir à toi non pas pour contrarier

Mais je viens en amour sous ce joli ciel étoilé pour bien t'aimer !

Je voudrais boire avec toi un si joli verre de thé

Alors suis-je un Marocain ou un Canadien avec de jolis papiers?

Comme tu vois je ne suis point l'homme endiablé !

Mais je suis bien le sage qui vient à toi en joli chevalier !

Merci,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

Mon nom est Amine Moulay Ramdane, je suis un arabe blanc,
et je vous invite aussi à lire mes poèmes qui suivent:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/8FNQn7C5H1g

Here is my just new poem of Love called: "I think i need more of this Water Of Love !"

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to listen to the following song of Dire Straits called "Once Upon A Time In The West" reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O78v_GhEtgk

Here is my new poem of Love:

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Because it makes me feel you like a beautiful bijou

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Because i am night and day searching for you

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Since my Tattoo of Love is making it a beautiful news

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Since it is like a transfuse of Love of my beautiful views

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Since our Love is a beautiful ocean trip that we call a "cruise"

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Because i love to see you washing your hair with a beautiful shampoo

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Because it's my peace and love and not the fight of the Kung fu

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Because it's like my course of love coming from the universities of MIT and Waterloo !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

Here is my new poem of Love called: "I am like the peaceful waters that beautifully flow"

I invite you to listen to the following song called "Rock Your Baby" reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo-ZiHqbls

Here is my new poem of Love:

I am like the peaceful waters that beautifully flow

And as you notice that i have a little bit of a Marlon Brando !

I am like the peaceful waters that beautifully flow

So is my Love for you like a pharaoh or like a Fidel Castro ?

No, since my Love is like a mixture of the beautiful cacao and of a beautiful maestro !

And am i like the stupid macho or of an inferior porno ?

No, since my Love for you is not a schizo but of the beautiful virtuoso !

I am like the peaceful waters that beautifully flow

So does my Love for you needs special commondos ?

No, since it is as i am playing Love like playing smartly at the Dominoes

Click here to read the complete article