Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 13:13:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Great progress on CounterPoint for Google-- we have 2nd page of Rose
M Patten Univ Toronto and 2nd page of Michael Meighen McGill
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 20:13 UTC

Ever watch World War 2 movies where the British crack the code of the Nazis and are able to win the war? Well we have a similar situation in 2021 where the King of Science, AP, is slowly cracking the code of Google Search so that most people of fame have a CounterPoint on their first page of a Google Search. At present we have the idiocy of the likes of Andrew Wiles, Steven Weinberg, Terence Tao, Sheldon Glashow, Thomas Hales, Peter Higgs with 5 million search hits all sugar coated baby boy genius nonsense and never a counterpoint. We need Counterpoints on very first page spelling out the "failures of scientists" not 5 million sugar coated gloss propaganda.

In keeping, AP has managed to get a 2nd page CounterPoint on Rose Patten and Michael Meighen, tantalizing near a 1st page CounterPoint.

Will Hollywood or Bollywood make a movie of AP winning the war? Perhaps?

sci.physics

Web results
3rd hit 1st page "Harvard Dr.Hau" is fair honest balanced Google Search list with ...
4 days ago — 3rd hit 1st page "Harvard Dr.Hau" is fair honest balanced Google Search list with Counterpoint as 3rd hit// Contrast that to the dishonest corrupt ...

3rd hit 1st page Harvard Dr. Hau
Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Harvard Dr. Hau
Michael Moroney
Jul 3, 2021, 12:00:34 PM

sci.physics
Google, great job on Harvard Dr. Hau, lousy pitiful job on Thomas Hales ...
Google, great job on Harvard Dr. Hau, lousy pitiful job on Thomas Hales, Sheldon Glashow as some propaganda pitch as if Search engines have become science-propaganda-kiosks, instead of Balanced Journalism with Counterpoint. Is Google trying to
Archimedes Plutonium Jun 25, 2021, 8:43:01 PM

sci.physics
Balanced & Counterpoint Google Search for Steven Weinberg, not ...

sci.physics
1st page 2nd & 3rd hits for Univ Texas Steven Weinberg, under Google Search ...

sci.physics
Balanced & Counterpoint Google Search list for Steven Weinberg, Sheldon ...
to Plutonium Atom Universe. Balanced & Counterpoint Google Search list for Steven Weinberg, Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs, the day when millions of search hits ...

sci.physics
1 -Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Sheldon Glashow who ...

sci.math
Excellent job Google Search for Queen's James Leech, hope of fixing logic and ...

sci.math

2nd page under "Michael Meighen McGill"

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of ...

sci.math
Possible explanation for bias & prejudicial Google search engine ...

sci.math
Andrew Wiles plutonium or Terence Tao plutonium. As evidenced by this. with his fake FLT, for he lusts for fame ... to Plutonium Atom Universe. Math Con-Artist ...

sci.math
Re: 2Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test - Google Groups

sci.math
Math Con-Artist Andrew Wiles with his fake FLT, for he lusts for fame ...
to Plutonium Atom Universe. Math Con-Artist Andrew Wiles with his fake FLT, for he lusts for fame and fortune but never the truth of mathematics. The nitwit ...

sci.math
3) AP proved Fermat's Last Theorem in 1991-1993 while Andrew Wiles has a ....

sci.math
2nd page under "Rose M Patten".

8-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan ...
8-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of ...

8-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 7:45:08 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrot
Archimedes Plutonium Apr 5, 2021, 11:12:19 AM

sci.math

1st page first 3 hits for Univ Toronto Rose M Patten, under Google Search "Rose M ...

1st page first 3 hits for Univ Toronto Rose M Patten, under Google Search "Rose M Patten plutonium", should be on 1st page of search list for "Rose M Patten"
Archimedes Plutonium Jul 4, 2021, 4:29:00 PM

AP, King of Science, cracking the Google Code to get on 1st page of Linda Hasenfratz, Linamar CEO, chancellor UWO

<42508123-01d7-4045-b40a-e625e7d67b87n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65870&group=sci.math#65870

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 13:47:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP, King of Science, cracking the Google Code to get on 1st page of
Linda Hasenfratz, Linamar CEO, chancellor UWO
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 20:47 UTC

Now Linda's Google Search hits have been elusive and evasive for the King of Science so far, and the King thinks it is due to the fact that Linda is more commercial than is Rose M Patten or Michael Meighen. So, let the King tinker around here and see if we can get a CounterPoint on Linda's 1st or 2nd page.

(This is more fun than any computer games).

The Master, in Dr. Who tv series: ha,ha,...ha,ha,,,haha ha

Dan Christensen at University of Western Ontario would like to buy a Linamar made, had made Spitfire of World War two fame, hand crafted by Linamar, and what is the cost in Canadian Dollars, Linda Hasenfratz? And what is the conversion rate to US dollars, Google calculation.

And will Linamar do a electric car with state of art batteries build it in Dan Christensen's math class at University of Western Ontario. Compare the cost that Toyota Motor Works or BMW or Mercedes or GM or Ford will build the electric car, on the campus of Western Ontario.

In the meantime learn the geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus:

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)