I'm all for computer dating, but I wouldn't want one to marry my sister.

tech / sci.math / Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, UCLA & Oxford student newspaper "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, bwr-fml

SubjectAuthor
* Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASSArchimedes Plutonium
|`- WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
+* Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASSQuantum Bubbles
|`- Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASSMichael Moroney
+- Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASSArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NArchimedes Plutonium

1
Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, UCLA & Oxford student newspaper "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, bwr-fml, ..

<f52622f0-1656-4966-9833-f89a860d4e13n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64912&group=sci.math#64912

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 08:02:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, UCLA & Oxford student newspaper "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, bwr-fml, ..
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 15:02 UTC

Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, Alan Mackenzie, bwr-fml, Chris Thomasson, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones, Jan Burse, kibo Parry M, Mostowski Collapse, Ross, et al

Pandemic Causing Toilet Paper be like Sandpaper

Abstract: Notice a rash feeling as the arse cheeks rubb together? Peer through your legs bent forward in bathroom while placing a mirror near butt. The redness measures are 15cm, by 7.5cm in crack of arse (Uncle Al, 1996, NATURE, "Weaned hand to mouth spoon-fed"). One of our Colleagues in Boston, Kibo Parry noticed throughout 2020 of shitting 8 times a day with runs to the bathroom of Diaherra of Mouth, (foaming mouth syndrome) and using toilet paper 3 times the amount of 2019, that he developed the Dan Christensen "red arse".

Text: Bwr-fml conjecture that since the toilet paper industry is under enormous pressure to keep store shelves full of paper, that shortcuts were made in manufacturing with having sandpaper quality restrictions lifted.

To test this hypothesis in February-March, Mostowski Collapse, stopped using toilet paper altogether and washed the Asian method of water alone (careful to use just one hand). And to Mostowski, Mackenzie the dummy control group, to their surprise, the arse rash healed in 1.5 months time.

While Earle Jones and Chris Thomasson went and collected samples of toilet paper and ran them through Stanford Univ mass spectrometer, since no-one had used any of the machines at Stanford since AP told them the real electron of atoms was the muon, not the 0.5MeV particle. And Earle and Chris found that toilet paper since the pandemic contained alarming amounts of plastics, recycled plastics of water bottles, which in the Stanford electron microscope (henceforth renamed Dirac monopole microscope-- Scientific American -- AP King of Science dominating all the sciences, May, 2021)[1,2,3].

Ross and Jan Burse, test studied to see if microplastics can cut the fine structure of the glutis maxima, skin layer, as abrasives on the Roh scale of 21-901, (Sept 5, 2015, Nature). Study due to be completed and reported in the Google Search list of Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales, 5 million hits all sugar coated and no Counterpoint. Under the title "Baby Boy Genius, Wiles & Tao, proves plastic is abrasive and Fermat's Last Theorem.

Follow up studies due out by Princeton Univ Press, when they get time off from securing all Google Search hits of Wiles, Tao, Hales are propaganda with never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus [ see AP's 2015 proof of FTC] and [King of Science, comedy]

Master in Dr. Who: Ha, ha,.... ha,,,... ha,,,, ha, ha,,,,,, hahaha

Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, UCLA & Oxford student newspaper "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, bwr-fml

<573cc95d-8623-44ee-8f2d-80e1cb917306n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64934&group=sci.math#64934

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 09:17:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 16:17 UTC

Dan Christensen on Linda Hasenfratz, Univ Western Ontario, never a geometry proof of calculus FTC

On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 10:56:02 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of

Yes, do not be a victim of Dan Christensen, the oaf of Canada.

Re: *Fire the entire Univ Western Ontario math dept/ still teaching that the contradictory sine graph as sinusoid when it is really semicircle
by Dan Christensen Nov 21, 2017,

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: 77,233 Student victims of Lawrence Bacow's Harvard from stalker Kibo Parry Moroney with his 938 is 12% short 945, his 10 OR 4 = 14 with AND as subtraction, and his mindless belief real electron = 0.5MeV when true electron is muon
Filthy stalker of Kibo Parry Moroney, Barry Shein, Nicholas Thompson (Wired cover). The drug
11:57 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepard
Canadian students victimized by Dan Christensen and his party-- Linda Hasenfratz, Silvia Mittler, Els
11:53 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 102,852-Student victims of Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur physics
by konyberg Apr 15, 2021, 3:09:41 PM

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electro
by bwr fml Jul 2, 2021, 5:09 AM

Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
#2-1, 137th published book Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series,
May 10, 2021
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
#2-1, 137th published book Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series,
May 10, 2021
by Michael Moroney

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<38927dbb-e35e-41f4-ab00-054884a424adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64940&group=sci.math#64940

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 10:08:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 17:08 UTC

On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 12:17:30 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 10:56:02 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of

You left out the best part, Archie Poo! Here it is again:

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, UCLA & Oxford student newspaper "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, bwr-fml

<0fc5bda1-5fd4-4667-b8f4-796d3406c405n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64946&group=sci.math#64946

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 10:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.pro...@gmx.com (Quantum Bubbles)
 by: Quantum Bubbles - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 17:56 UTC

On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 4:02:27 PM UTC+1, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, Alan Mackenzie, bwr-fml, Chris Thomasson, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones, Jan Burse, kibo Parry M, Mostowski Collapse, Ross, et al
>
> Pandemic Causing Toilet Paper be like Sandpaper
>
> Abstract: Notice a rash feeling as the arse cheeks rubb together? Peer through your legs bent forward in bathroom while placing a mirror near butt. The redness measures are 15cm, by 7.5cm in crack of arse (Uncle Al, 1996, NATURE, "Weaned hand to mouth spoon-fed"). One of our Colleagues in Boston, Kibo Parry noticed throughout 2020 of shitting 8 times a day with runs to the bathroom of Diaherra of Mouth, (foaming mouth syndrome) and using toilet paper 3 times the amount of 2019, that he developed the Dan Christensen "red arse".
>
> Text: Bwr-fml conjecture that since the toilet paper industry is under enormous pressure to keep store shelves full of paper, that shortcuts were made in manufacturing with having sandpaper quality restrictions lifted.
>
> To test this hypothesis in February-March, Mostowski Collapse, stopped using toilet paper altogether and washed the Asian method of water alone (careful to use just one hand). And to Mostowski, Mackenzie the dummy control group, to their surprise, the arse rash healed in 1.5 months time.
>
> While Earle Jones and Chris Thomasson went and collected samples of toilet paper and ran them through Stanford Univ mass spectrometer, since no-one had used any of the machines at Stanford since AP told them the real electron of atoms was the muon, not the 0.5MeV particle. And Earle and Chris found that toilet paper since the pandemic contained alarming amounts of plastics, recycled plastics of water bottles, which in the Stanford electron microscope (henceforth renamed Dirac monopole microscope-- Scientific American -- AP King of Science dominating all the sciences, May, 2021)[1,2,3].
>
> Ross and Jan Burse, test studied to see if microplastics can cut the fine structure of the glutis maxima, skin layer, as abrasives on the Roh scale of 21-901, (Sept 5, 2015, Nature). Study due to be completed and reported in the Google Search list of Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales, 5 million hits all sugar coated and no Counterpoint. Under the title "Baby Boy Genius, Wiles & Tao, proves plastic is abrasive and Fermat's Last Theorem.
>
> Follow up studies due out by Princeton Univ Press, when they get time off from securing all Google Search hits of Wiles, Tao, Hales are propaganda with never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus [ see AP's 2015 proof of FTC] and [King of Science, comedy]
>
> Master in Dr. Who: Ha, ha,.... ha,,,... ha,,,, ha, ha,,,,,, hahaha

So just to summarise recent events Mr Plutonium, you have now posted more than one thread in which you are either describing thought experiments of yours in which myself and/or various more admirable contributors are either naked and showing off our arses and/or rectal passages, or in which you condemn fictional versions of us for not hand washing skid-marks from underwear like you (presumably) would?

Ummm...okaaaay.... trying to avoid eye contact....

1) USE A WASHING MACHINE AP!!! FOR THE LOVE OF URANIUM 238, JUST USE ONE!!!

2) If lack of real human contact is causing your fantasy life to devolve in this sort of direction, isn't it time to re-consider my suggestion of offering JG a job, as a gardener or something? Maybe some real human contact with someone who could empathize with being outside the mainstream, could do you some good, and prevent you from descending ever more deeply into 'a bad place'. As I have said before just mention an hourly rate and I will pass it on, with no finders fee.

Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, UCLA & Oxford student newspaper "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, bwr-fml

<sbnmnj$5dp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64952&group=sci.math#64952

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 14:43:01 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 18:43 UTC

On 7/2/2021 1:56 PM, Quantum Bubbles wrote:
> On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 4:02:27 PM UTC+1, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
[]

> So just to summarise recent events Mr Plutonium, you have now posted more than one thread in which you are either describing thought experiments of yours in which myself and/or various more admirable contributors are either naked and showing off our arses and/or rectal passages, or in which you condemn fictional versions of us for not hand washing skid-marks from underwear like you (presumably) would?
>
> Ummm...okaaaay.... trying to avoid eye contact....
>
> 1) USE A WASHING MACHINE AP!!! FOR THE LOVE OF URANIUM 238, JUST USE ONE!!!
>
> 2) If lack of real human contact is causing your fantasy life to devolve in this sort of direction, isn't it time to re-consider my suggestion of offering JG a job, as a gardener or something? Maybe some real human contact with someone who could empathize with being outside the mainstream, could do you some good, and prevent you from descending ever more deeply into 'a bad place'. As I have said before just mention an hourly rate and I will pass it on, with no finders fee.

Poor ArchiePOO, with his anal/poop fixation. I guess he hasn't been
able to pick up any new bedwarmers at the Meckling gay bar lately, so he
takes out his fantasies here.

Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, UCLA & Oxford student newspaper "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, bwr-fml

<89cc9a76-6f4f-4278-9b5b-79e08a7e5415n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64965&group=sci.math#64965

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 12:41:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 19:41 UTC

Dan Christensen on UWO Linda Hasenfratz, James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, never a geometry proof of calculus FTC

#2-1, 137th published book Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series,
May 10, 2021

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

y z
| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, UCLA & Oxford student newspaper "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, bwr-fml

<3dae4ca5-f470-41a3-9732-6ce028720ec1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65050&group=sci.math#65050

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 22:26:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 05:26 UTC

1>Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, Alan Mackenzie, bwr-fml, Chris Thomasson, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones, Jan Burse, kibo Parry M, Mostowski Collapse, Ross, et al

1> Pandemic Causing Toilet Paper be like Sandpaper

1> Abstract: Notice a rash feeling as the arse cheeks rubb together? Peer through your legs bent forward in bathroom while placing a mirror near butt. The redness measures are 15cm, by 7.5cm in crack of arse (Uncle Al, 1996, NATURE, "Weaned hand to mouth spoon-fed"). One of our Colleagues in Boston, Kibo Parry noticed throughout 2020 of shitting 8 times a day with runs to the bathroom of Diaherra of Mouth, (foaming mouth syndrome) and using toilet paper 3 times the amount of 2019, that he developed the Dan Christensen "red arse".

1> Text: Bwr-fml conjecture that since the toilet paper industry is under enormous pressure to keep store shelves full of paper, that shortcuts were made in manufacturing with having sandpaper quality restrictions lifted.

Questions for Dr. Bwr: how long does it take to wipe your arse the Asian method instead of dry toilet paper?

On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-5, bwr fml wrote:
> We can each imagine,
> But from long observation I tend to agree with you.

AP: you mean you observed arse wiping by others? I bet that was a bit embarrassing.

> There was a paper a year or two ago that found if subjects spend their
> time imagining how great the outcome of a project is that they have
> far less motivation to actually do the project,

AP: we know the outcome -- wash the arse with pouring water instead of wiping with dry sandpaper toilet paper. Especially that manufactured in covid times as being extra sandpaperish.

>they have already
> wallowed in their success and smeared it all over themselves and have
> less reason to spend the effort to actually do it.

AP: you mean Kibo Parry M. and Dan Christensen wallow in the water?

> Those who don't spend time imagining their success have a much
> greater likelihood of actually completing the work to get the outcome.

AP: yes, Bwr, is there a time-saving involved, for just two passes of water from a washcloth and the rubbing of one hand in the arse crack takes less than 1 minute, while I have seen and spent as much as 5 minutes with dry paper wipe.

>to actually select a project, write up the method,
> get credible people to seriously read that and help make it right,
> buy the instruments and equipment, get credible people to
> observe the experiment, all those are a huge hurtle that I doubt

AP: I disagree, most everyone wipes his/her arse every day.

Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, UCLA & Oxford student newspaper "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, bwr-fml

<129d4251-9ce5-4f1c-b8ef-ce7c6d2c55e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65138&group=sci.math#65138

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed9.news.xs4all.nl!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc3.netnews.com!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 13:27:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 20:27 UTC

2> Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, Alan Mackenzie, bwr-fml, Chris Thomasson, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones, Jan Burse, kibo Parry M, Mostowski Collapse, Ross, et al

2> Pandemic Causing Toilet Paper be like Sandpaper

2> Abstract: Notice a rash feeling as the arse cheeks rubb together? Peer through your legs bent forward in bathroom while placing a mirror near butt. The redness measures are 15cm, by 7.5cm in crack of arse (Uncle Al, 1996, NATURE, "Weaned hand to mouth spoon-fed"). One of our Colleagues in Boston, Kibo Parry noticed throughout 2020 of shitting 8 times a day with runs to the bathroom of Diaherra of Mouth, (foaming mouth syndrome) and using toilet paper 3 times the amount of 2019, that he developed the Dan Christensen "red arse".

2> Text: Bwr-fml conjecture that since the toilet paper industry is under enormous pressure to keep store shelves full of paper, that shortcuts were made in manufacturing with having sandpaper quality restrictions lifted.

2> To test this hypothesis in February-March, Mostowski Collapse, stopped using toilet paper altogether and washed the Asian method of water alone (careful to use just one hand). And to Mostowski, Mackenzie the dummy control group, to their surprise, the arse rash healed in 1.5 months time.

Question by the Master of Dr. Who series: ha, ha, ha, ha. Jan Burse, how many trees do we save each year if everyone went to Asian-style-wipe-their-arse, that is, water only.

Jan Burse under his infantile pseudo-name (and he wonders why no-one likes the peckerhead)
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

Jun 28, 2021, 2:47:12 PM
to sci.math
> Breaking News: The infinite sum of Fibonacci Numbers is -1
> Just observe:
>
> 1 + z + 2z2 + 3z3 + 5z4 + ... = 1/(1-(z+z2))
>
> Now set z=1:
>
> 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 5 + .. = -1
>
> Q.E.D.

Master of Dr. Who: so your saying we save no trees but lose 1 more, than if we cut trees to make toilet paper.

Re: Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, UCLA & Oxford student newspaper "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, bwr-fml

<8b14cf9e-db53-4083-b0d3-988b76c4bff7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65900&group=sci.math#65900

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 23:21:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 06:21 UTC

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 3:27:25 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 2> Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, Princeton Univ Press, "Pandemic causing toilet paper be like sandpaper" by team antiscientists, Alan Mackenzie, bwr-fml, Chris Thomasson, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones, Jan Burse, kibo Parry M, Mostowski Collapse, Ross, et al
> >
> 2> Pandemic Causing Toilet Paper be like Sandpaper
> >
> 2> Abstract: Notice a rash feeling as the arse cheeks rubb together? Peer through your legs bent forward in bathroom while placing a mirror near butt. The redness measures are 15cm, by 7.5cm in crack of arse (Uncle Al, 1996, NATURE, "Weaned hand to mouth spoon-fed"). One of our Colleagues in Boston, Kibo Parry noticed throughout 2020 of shitting 8 times a day with runs to the bathroom of Diaherra of Mouth, (foaming mouth syndrome) and using toilet paper 3 times the amount of 2019, that he developed the Dan Christensen "red arse".

--3-- Demonstration.

Master in Dr. Who: can we get you to demonstrate the Asian method of wiping your arse, Kibo Parry M, Dan Christensen?

Kibo Parry M: sure, Earle Jones come let us demonstrate for Twitter, Facebook.

Master in Dr. Who: ha,,, ha ha ha ha, can you write it on the blackboard as you explain it Kibo.
On Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 8:24:38 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
"Splatter-Fart-Shittee"
> tarded:

Earle take a facecloth in your right hand, and bend over, in the bathtub with another bucket to catch the water. Now Earle, get the cloth soaking wet and place at the crack of your arse as to let some water dribble through the crack of your arse bent over and where the 3 gallon bucket will catch the dribbled water with feces. And with your left hand, Earle, rub up and down in your arse cheeks for any remaining feces stuck between your arse hairs and at the orifice of your anus. Should be about 3 wash clothes of water for the entire arse to be clean, far better of a job than the dry toilet paper that is more of a sandpaper.

                                    __
                               .-'         `-.              ,dP""Yb,
                             .'               `.          ,d"        "b,
                            /                   \        d'    _      `Y,
                           ;                     ;      8     8        `b
           ,'" ^  "`.     |                      |     `b,_,aP       P
         /           \     ;                     ;        """"        d'
        |             |     \                    /                 ,P"
         \           /      `.                .'       a,.__,aP"
          `.___ .'           `-._____.-'           `"""''
     @ @
      /   \
     | o o |
 -U|--U--|U--

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...

Master of Dr. Who: waah haha haha ha, so you need no toilet paper at all.

Kibo Parry M.: well, no, you can use a few sheets to mop up any water on your legs, but most importantly, never in the crack of your arse to inflame the sensitive skin. I use about 1 roll of toilet paper for 2 months time. Or, just a towel and no toilet paper. (Nature, Sep4, 1984)

Earle Jones who claims to be a Stanford alumni wrote:
Nov 18, 2020, 6:32:00 PM
>There is an opening for a potwasher at Hanover House on the Dartmouth campus. They are looking for someone with experience.

The Master in Dr. Who tv series: ha,ha,,ha,,ha, and will you take the job Earle?

Kibo Parry M.: One more item of research that our team completed was that we can save 88% of all tree forests because toilet paper is the main factor of trees sawed down. Our calculations after much midnight oil was this.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short. (New Scientist, 84-93, pp8-9)

The Master in Dr. Who: haha,,hahaha,,, ha, so you subtracted 12% from 100% to arrive at 88%. Ha,ha,,ha,haha.

    = 0   0 =
-o00--( )--00o--

Kibo Research Jet Propulsion Lab, California